It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama - LGBT "Ally of the Year" - OUT Magazine Cover

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yup...he lied to get into office and then did whatever he wanted. Isn't that nice and professional. Lying to get a job and then doing the opposite of what you were hired to do. One of the big problems with government is that we can't simply fire them for not doing their job or lying about their qualifications and management style.

THAT should be fixed.

My favorite part about your post is where you talk about President Obama's effort towards equal rights and LGBT issues.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It's about time Obama came out. I always knew Michelle was a man.

No, I make hateful, ignorant, derogatory statements about other topics as well. You should check them out.

We've noticed, I assure you.

a reply to: Darthprime

Is that all you do? just make hateful ignorant derogatory statements on GLBTQ+ related topics?

He makes sure to throw in the typical "I don't hate gays" "I'm not against LGBT" ever so often. He's quite the dancer when pressed.

a reply to: Blue Jacket

I'd say this award is far more deserved than the Nobel Peace prize he should never of received.

I agree with that.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It's about time Obama came out. I always knew Michelle was a man.

Hardy harrrrrr harrrr and a yeeeeeeeeeehawwww to ya! Was so funny I spit my damn chaw clear across the room! Pants splittin' comedy once again thurr partner!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That would be the lie which you can find referenced numerous times in my post. If you actually cared to look.
edit on 11/12/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

He lied about supporting "gay marriage" but he supported LGBT and other minorities in general and did PLENTY of what he was hired to do (DOMA, DADT, Lilly Ledbetter, etc). I don't know where you get that he did the opposite of what he was hired to do. Neither did he lie about his qualifications or management style.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I guess the part about him being a known pathological liar can be conveniently ignored, because he did some good. There are no standards anymore, just people doing what they want and patting each other on the back.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freth
I guess the part about him being a known pathological liar can be conveniently ignored

Or conveniently made-up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join