It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Colbert Records Strange Sounds in NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yesterday, 11/10/2015, Colbert Recorded strange sounds. These strange sounds he recorded are very similar to the ones recorded around the world over the past couple of years.

It's a couple minutes into the show, but here is the link to the video: Turn your Adblock off, endure a commercial and it will begin.

Strange Sounds Recorded by Colbert

Not much else to add, but there are many videos on YouTube you can check out by searching "Strange Sounds". Some are fake, others are real, but the phenomena itself is real.
edit on 11-11-2015 by FearYourMind because: Corrected Date of Event

edit on 11-11-2015 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How dare you trick me into watching the Late Show

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

related to earth's weakening magnetic field perhaps?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"Video not available in your geographic region"

meh the late show is garbage anyhow!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK

"Video not available in your geographic region"

meh the late show is garbage anyhow!

Yeah I don't watch it. I was told about it by someone else. If it pops up on YouTube I'll post the link.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Woahhh....

Anyone know where his office is in proximity to One World Trade Center? Reminded me of the strange sounds being reported from there-

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Not far. He's in New York City.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FearYourMind
Yesterday, 11/10/2015, Colbert Recorded strange sounds. These strange sounds he recorded are very similar to the ones recorded around the world over the past couple of years.

It's a couple minutes into the show, but here is the link to the video: Turn your Adblock off, endure a commercial and it will begin.

Strange Sounds Recorded by Colbert

Not much else to add, but there are many videos on YouTube you can check out by searching "Strange Sounds". Some are fake, others are real, but the phenomena itself is real.

The sequences are on Youtube, so who was he talking to, or about at the time...Jeb Bush excluded!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

related to earth's weakening magnetic field perhaps?

It is weakening, but propably not directly related.

I am a witness to the phenomenon in 2013 at Irvine, Ca. A two tone trumpet-like drone sound.

Search ATS "British Columbia Strange Sounds" and that thread is a reply linking what geophysicists say the cause is Earth is passing thru a new region in Milki Way galaxy involving stronger energy and cosmic winds hitting our atmosphes.
Reading that thread is important info for members.

Now concerning One World Trade Center, by its name is planned by NWO/Vatican people with goals directly against Gods plan. ANYTHING could be happening to cause errie sounds.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
will someone embed the video..it won't play for me either
or give a link without commercials. Mine won't load because of the commercials,,

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Woahhh....

Anyone know where his office is in proximity to One World Trade Center? Reminded me of the strange sounds being reported from there-

I think the sound is spirit voices trapped in this realm following 9/11

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

I am a witness to the phenomenon in 2013 at Irvine, Ca. A two tone trumpet-like drone sound.

Search ATS "British Columbia Strange Sounds" and that thread is a reply linking what geophysicists say the cause is Earth is passing thru a new region in Milki Way galaxy involving stronger energy and cosmic winds hitting our atmosphes.
Reading that thread is important info for members.

Is this the one you mean? This woman taped the sound several times. NASA acknowledges that these are natural Earth noises, while mostly they are out of human hearing range....bless! In this tape it is incredibly loud

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Wow, that sounded super similar to some of the others. Surreal. I loved his growing insanity and howling at it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I can produce eerie sounds by blowing air over the reeds of a harmonica or a blade grass.
Have you sat through a heavy wind storm? It can sound like all hell unleashed.
I think many of these "trumpet" sounds can be explained by wind moving over either natural or man made objects.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
More likely it is the wind blowing through the cables at the top of the tower. You'll hear that at any marina when there is a storm.

Another possible is cause is with railings. I've heard that in Trondheim and with a bridge that goes over playing fields in Edinburgh.

new topics

top topics

join