It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart Hired a TON of Vets Before CLosing for Jade Helm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure I see a connection between Walmart and Jade Helm as many conspiracy theories have indicated but they could still have a problem. Walmart has a high crime problem and part of it is almost certainly their union busting policies and efforts to manipulate their employees. The military also has major problems with crime and their veterans with PTSD including suicide and even murder. Boot camp is a indoctrination method to control cadets and teach them to blindly obey and kill when told but they often can't control it.

The best veterans are among the most concerned about it and trying to solve it; however there are a lot of killings by emotionally unstable vets and Walmart workers. One example is when Memorial Day Veteran Shootings at Walmart indicated Much Larger Problem

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
a reply to: Rezlooper

Basically.
To be honest I wasn't sure about the whole JH thing to begin with, and haven't followed a lot of the posts, a few, but have seen the headlines here and elsewhere.
Just kinda made me go hmmmm, and wanted to hear the thoughts of those who would, yes, think along those lines already. Plus, Wal-Mart sells guns. If I owned a store, I'd personally hire well-trained military vets to work there, with guns. But I don't need 250,000 of them.

Agreed. 250,000 is a lot of workers. They'd have to lay off quite a few non-vets it would seem.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: KAOStheory
a reply to: Rezlooper

Basically.
To be honest I wasn't sure about the whole JH thing to begin with, and haven't followed a lot of the posts, a few, but have seen the headlines here and elsewhere.
Just kinda made me go hmmmm, and wanted to hear the thoughts of those who would, yes, think along those lines already. Plus, Wal-Mart sells guns. If I owned a store, I'd personally hire well-trained military vets to work there, with guns. But I don't need 250,000 of them.

Agreed. 250,000 is a lot of workers. They'd have to lay off quite a few non-vets it would seem.

Personally, I would think the non-vets why work at Wal-Mart are the same people who shop at Wal-Mart. I don't know, I don't shop there, just an educated guess. Therefore, I really don't think that's a huge loss for Wal-Mart.
I'm pretty sure the GM is gonna take one look at the illiterate stock-boy who can't spell "soccer ball" let alone help you find one, and the honorably discharged, still active duty "vet," who can - no, MUST when ordered to, and will gladly do so - totally legally arm and use the very guns and ammo these megamalls have readily on hand.
Guess what stock boy? Next stop, McDonalds. G.I. Joe is taking your job.

"Honorable discharge before 2013" ensures this doesn't affect the folks under the expressway a block from my house, or my retired Vietnam Vet father who may need a part time gig to cover his property taxes and bills, if they keep going up - lol, I said "if." No, only (somewhat unbeknownst to them still active duty IR) millenial military rock stars need apply.

If you read my whole OP and wondered why I rambled on about the nature of the job and phone calls I got for this project, or not - let me explain something here now.

40% of the calls I got during those few and horrible days when I volunteered to work the program were 60+ years old vets who didn't understand a single word about the program - they read "vets" and that was that.

40% of the calls were recently DIS-honorably discharged vets. Let's do some general brain math here. 40% of vets who shop at Wal-Mart who heard about this program and need a job were DIS-honorably discharged. If that seems like a high percentage, that's because it should seem like a high percentage, because it's a high percentage. Why so many dishonorable discharges? Why is 40% of the military "dishonorable?"

About 10% were honorably discharged vets since 2013, just checkin' in. All good.

About 10% were people who don't understand that Flash doesn't work on Android 3. I'm assuming they were eligible, just technology-deprived for a few years by being a member of the most technologically advanced organization on the planet, and I had to advise them to actually trek out in the snow to a library and get on a PC.
Or go back to the base and ask ol' Sarge for help. Ha, the supervisors loved that advice as much as the vets.

You know those commercials where they say joining the military gives you skills and makes you smart?
Don't believe the hype, kids.

edit on 14-11-2015 by KAOStheory because: spellins

<< 1   >>

join