It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Strange Black Object Falls From Sky In Spain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

I sincerely doubt anyone is sending "30 rockets a day" into orbit (number 1), and (number 2) I respectfully, and heartily, disagree it is logical orbital debris will fall in the same location on Earth from multiple vehicles. Certainly not that small of an area anyway. No, this is clearly all debris from the same vehicle, which fell at the same time, because of the same event, over the same area. The debris was just found over multiple days, which makes perfect sense.

When one curious object is found people take casual notice. When a second similar curious object is found many more people take notice and begin scouring the countryside looking for more.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Might be some new Spaceballs found in the very near future.

www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
And then there were three!

Mysterious Universe - Third Sphere Falls in Spain, Area Put Under Quarantine

The mystery of the black spheres falling from the sky in Spain is getting deeper as yet another of these space balls fell from the sky in the same area where two others appeared in less than two weeks. No explanation has been given for these strange objects dropping from space as if someone or something is targeting Murcia. The area has been quarantined … is it time for terrified residents to evacuate?

UM is not particularly reliable as sources go and the linked source is a few sentences at The Olive Press which I know nothing about.
edit on 2015-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Who was the last to shoot a big rocket into the upper atmosphere????? Bet money that is from Russia with love.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: agateaque
Wouldn't there be a huge crater if these fell from space ??

No. Smaller objects (even after entering the atmosphere after moving at orbital speeds, and even faster) would be slowed down to terminal velocity by the atmosphere.

For example, meteorites the size of (say) a meter or smaller would hit the ground at about 200 mph, or maybe a little faster. Granted, 50 meter or 100 meter meteorites will have enough momentum and mass behind it to slice through the air faster than terminal velocity (maybe thousands of mph).

Take the 1992 "Peekskill Meteorite", for example. It hit a parked car on impact, and it did some damage, but it didn't destroy the car or blast a huge crater:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: agateaque
Wouldn't there be a huge crater if these fell from space ??

No. Smaller objects (even after entering the atmosphere after moving at orbital speeds, and even faster) would be slowed down to terminal velocity by the atmosphere.

For example, meteorites the size of (say) a meter or smaller would hit the ground at about 200 mph, or maybe a little faster. Granted, 50 meter or 100 meter meteorites will have enough momentum and mass behind it to slice through the air faster than terminal velocity (maybe thousands of mph).

Take the 1992 "Peekskill Meteorite", for example. It hit a parked car on impact, and it did some damage, but it didn't destroy the car or blast a huge crater:

The True Story of History's Only Known Meteorite Victim

edit on 13-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's probably just space junk from the likes of Sputnik one.

edit on 13-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: cause

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: Konduit
If it's space junk like a hydrazine tank, then the odds of 2 of them falling near the same location on earth is like accidentally shooting the dots off a dice while blindfolded, from a moving vehicle.

Pretty strange is all I'm saying.

So if you drop two balls simultaneously from the Sears tower will one land in Chicago and the other in New York?

Not exactly, but try dropping two balls from a moving orbital platform in space and see where they land. They found debris from the Russian Space Station Mir across half the south pacific when it fell out of orbit.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Some more updates:

So I found a Spanish source, 20 Minutos, which confirms that there were three COPVs found in Spain so far:

The first two were found not METERS apart but KILOMETERS apart (~30 km) in Mula and Calasparra which are both in the Province of Murcia and the third was found in Elda which is about ~60+ km (as the crow flies) away in the Province of Alicante. These are in the southeast of Spain along the Mediterranean coast.

Surprisingly(?) some English language sources are saying the second orb was found in Villavieja which is further up the coast about 250 km from Calasparra. Which is a helluva lot more than 'a stone's throw' (the Daily Express writers must have amazing arms).

But wait.. there's more.

A number of sources are also reporting that a 4th object was found on November 3rd about 1500 km away in the town of Karasu which is on the coast of the Black Sea in the Sakarya Province of Turkey.

This is the image from Hurriyet:

It appears to have barnacles on it (space barnacles obviously! wait, wasn't plankton found on the ISS windows?
) so I'm guessing it washed up on the beach and isn't related.

Since this thread is winding down, for posterity I'll leave the theory of Scott C. Warring from UFO Daily News:

The hollowness of the objects makes them appear to be normal tanks...say of a rocket or propulsion system, but let me explain why its not. I believe these are cloud orbs otherwise known as alien drones that were struck by lightning or shot down. Alien tech does not usually have wires and loose circuits like our tech has. Alien tech is on a micro scale and is built into the metal of the craft itself. Much like a 3d printer printing the wires inside of a toy robot so when its finished all you do is add the batteries. Alien tech has it all build in, except for their propulsion system.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me before. So obviously cloud orbs.
edit on 2015-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Related?

A hunk of space junk is headed for Earth and will plunge into our planet in about two and a half weeks. Right now, scientists predict it will crash-land on Friday the 13th (of November). Technically known as WT1190F, scientists have nicknamed it WTF—as in “WTF is this?”

www.newsweek.com...

If those have plastic surely they should be burned unless they fell from the floating city?

Weren't their photos posted here on ATS of mysterious floating cities that have started appearing recently? Perhaps they're not really mirages. Maybe an interdimensional rift is forming?!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

If it's space junk like a hydrazine tank, then the odds of 2 of them falling near the same location on earth is like accidentally shooting the dots off a dice while blindfolded, from a moving vehicle.

Pretty strange is all I'm saying.

So if you drop two balls simultaneously from the Sears tower will one land in Chicago and the other in New York?

Not exactly, but try dropping two balls from a moving orbital platform in space and see where they land. They found debris from the Russian Space Station Mir across half the south pacific when it fell out of orbit.

Drop anything from a space station and it just hangs there beside you . What do you think, it has an engine to keep pushing it forward?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

No it wouldn't be Russia full stop Wommera send up at least 20 to 30 rockets a day. You can come and hang out near here and count them yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Oh my god if 3 balls drop within a radios of each other they are going to fall within the same area. The area of a fall depends on the time when they dropped out.
edit on 13/11/2015 by NJE777 because: Voice ap

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Weren't their photos posted here on ATS of mysterious floating cities that have started appearing recently? Perhaps they're not really mirages. Maybe an interdimensional rift is forming?!

If by "interdimensional rift" you mean phone app, then yes.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread as I can only take so much of people arguing why its man-made junk, vs. the people arguing it's mysterious etc.

Also unless I'm missing something: There hasn't been any official acknowledgement from any government that it came from their own space junk, right?

Wouldn't it be pretty easy for the U.S. or whoever, to say that it's from their technology, if it is? Wouldn't it be easy for a government to recognize their own tech?

And wouldn't they be willing to acknowledge it? Why would any govt. want to avoid admitting their own space junk?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I'd imagine because they'd face scrutiny from environmentalists and the like for littering, as someone pointed out earlier in the thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Resostone

There was all kinds of mean, nasty, ugly-lookin' people on the bench there .
. . there was mother-rapers . . . father-stabbers . . . father-rapers!
FATHER-RAPERS sittin' right there on the bench next to me! And they was mean
And nasty and ugly and horrible and crime fightin' guys were sittin' there
On the bench, and the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one . . . the meanest
Father-raper of them all . . . was comin' over to me, and he was mean and
Ugly and nasty and horrible and all kinds of things, and he sat down next to
Me. He said, "Kid, what'd you get?"

I said, "I didn't get nothin'. I had to pay fifty dollars and pick up the
Garbage."

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yessir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie, I PUT that envelope under that pile of garbage.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Were you in Group W?
Be honest now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join