It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Strange Black Object Falls From Sky In Spain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
I know EXACTLY what it is. I'm sure it's full of carbon and DNA.

The metallic balls are just a straw man patsy to debunk and misinform. To throw you off the scent. The pluming added to one of them was done deliberately, after the handlers swooped in.

The black, sinuous spheres are the real McCoy. When a person proficient in cleansing their chakras (energy centers) of parasites caused by Archonic plasma entities, they can collect a portion of the parasites into their energetic Third Eye manifestation and project the foreign bodies abroad. One exercise used in conjunction is Sun Gazing projection, the other as far as I am aware is through the static discharge of Plasma entities that are abundant in the atmosphere. Either way this is the result of what one looks like after it is cooked to a crisp. The chimeric, wasps nest appearance of the eyeball shape is a reflection of entangled entities at the moment of catalysis between plasma fusion and the plasmodium eukaryote.

Here's another picture of one:

The spiral in the center is actually the lens of the 3rd eye projection.

Oh... Thought you said you know exactly what it is?

Instead you wrote some strange ramblings, kinda reminiscent of the other day when you you had shakey cam pics trying to tell people that they where actually pictures of some form of entities..

Please.. Leave it out mate.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Would this be so far-fetched? (video is self explanatory if you seen the movie)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, it certainly seems that the hydrazine storage tank theory is the one with the most legs, but these things seem to be falling to earth very much intact, if not in working order. I might be wise if future designs ensure a shape which is more prone to breaking up on contact with the atmosphere, because if a ball that size hits someone or something from orbit, it's going to smash whatever it hits to bloody ruin.

It is amazing to me that these things survived re entry, although I suppose being spherical in shape means that they have a better chance at surviving the fall.

Hydrazine's truly nasty stuff. Any tank built to hold it safely would not be likely to vaporize during re-entry. In rocketry, hydrazine reactions often don't need an igniter, it spontaneously combusts, making it useful as liquid rocket propellant and simplifying rocket chamber design, especially for fine control thrusters.

It is very toxic, too.

Precisely. When we were handling it we asked what it smelled like so we could run away and were told that by the time we could smell it we'd already inhaled a lethal dose, so it didn't matter. It was a nearly full and frozen tank of hydrazine aboard 'USA-193' military spy satellite some years ago that prompted the decision to use an anti-missile missile to disintegrate the vehicle in orbit rather than take the risk of the tank reaching the surface intact and leaking out in an area where people could be exposed.

ADD: Here's a story I did debunking a lot of media pretense and nonsense about that event:
www.thenewatlantis.com...

edit on 11-11-2015 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Most orbital trajectories lay near the equator.

Nope. The stuff circling near the equator is 40,000 km out, in 24-hour orbit. practically EVERYTHING else, in low orbit especially, revolves with inclinations above 30 degrees or so.

Remember the 'Northern Exposure' episode where Molly's boyfriend #62 was hit by a falling satellite? I miss that show [and the original music soundtrack, stripped off subsequent re-runs].
edit on 11-11-2015 by JimOberg because: adds

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Would this be so far-fetched? (video is self explanatory if you seen the movie)

Seen the movie and vacationed in the town... never had anything like that happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Most orbital trajectories lay near the equator.

Nope. The stuff circling near the equator is 40,000 km out, in 24-hour orbit. practically EVERYTHING else, in low orbit especially, revolves with inclinations above 30 degrees or so.

Remember the 'Northern Exposure' episode where Molly's boyfriend #62 was hit by a falling satellite? I miss that show [and the original music soundtrack, stripped off subsequent re-runs].

Or Dead Like Me and the toilet seat.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The next re-entry of space junk is absolutely certain:

www.satview.org...
www.al.com...
www.google.com...=isch& q=space+junk+falling+to+earth

There is a lot of crap around our planet ... that eventually will fall back to earth:

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Looks to be made of carbon fibre, im thinking pressure fuel tank for a rocket of some sort.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It's a feces dump from a u f o. Very toxic.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

What is it like to live in a world of fantasy and delusion? Is it fun?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Ha, I thought it was some sort of epic sarcastic rant. A really good one at that
edit on 11-11-2015 by OnionHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The object looks like a dog digging in the ground. On the lower right of the object looks like a dogs head digging in the ground

If that thing hit you coming down you’d be one hurt son of a bitch

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I think this question should a sticky on every single subforum on ATS

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, it certainly seems that the hydrazine storage tank theory is the one with the most legs, but these things seem to be falling to earth very much intact, if not in working order. I might be wise if future designs ensure a shape which is more prone to breaking up on contact with the atmosphere, because if a ball that size hits someone or something from orbit, it's going to smash whatever it hits to bloody ruin.

It is amazing to me that these things survived re entry, although I suppose being spherical in shape means that they have a better chance at surviving the fall.

Hydrazine's truly nasty stuff. Any tank built to hold it safely would not be likely to vaporize during re-entry. In rocketry, hydrazine reactions often don't need an igniter, it spontaneously combusts, making it useful as liquid rocket propellant and simplifying rocket chamber design, especially for fine control thrusters.

It is very toxic, too.

Precisely. When we were handling it we asked what it smelled like so we could run away and were told that by the time we could smell it we'd already inhaled a lethal dose, so it didn't matter. It was a nearly full and frozen tank of hydrazine aboard 'USA-193' military spy satellite some years ago that prompted the decision to use an anti-missile missile to disintegrate the vehicle in orbit rather than take the risk of the tank reaching the surface intact and leaking out in an area where people could be exposed.

ADD: Here's a story I did debunking a lot of media pretense and nonsense about that event:
www.thenewatlantis.com...

I read a story on a chemistry forum once about a tech being liberally doused in it due to error...he did not last long.

I love how they have Matt Damon using it willy nilly in The Martian (over about $200,000 of Iridium i might add...no idea why they would have all that iridium on Mars, but fine...)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OnionHead

Ha, I thought it was some sort of epic sarcastic rant. A really good one at that

An understandable assumption...Until you look at that person's posting history.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Definitely has the impression of a hydrazine tank, but the odds of 2 of them falling near the same location on earth is like accidentally shooting the dots off a dice while blindfolded, from a moving vehicle.

Pretty strange is all I'm saying.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If it's space junk like a hydrazine tank, then the odds of 2 of them falling near the same location on earth is like accidentally shooting the dots off a dice while blindfolded, from a moving vehicle.

Pretty strange is all I'm saying.

So if you drop two balls simultaneously from the Sears tower will one land in Chicago and the other in New York?
edit on 11-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seriously folks I know what it is!

It’s an alien ship carburetor.

The aliens were tuning up one of their ships and they dropped one on the earth to remind us of our air polluting ways

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Related?

A hunk of space junk is headed for Earth and will plunge into our planet in about two and a half weeks. Right now, scientists predict it will crash-land on Friday the 13th (of November). Technically known as WT1190F, scientists have nicknamed it WTF—as in “WTF is this?”

www.newsweek.com...

If those have plastic surely they should be burned unless they fell from the floating city?

not plastic but carbon fiber over titanium.
this makes a very light fuel tank BUT it slows very quick as it reenters
and does not burn up very easy.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I believe the issue is that whatever those things fell out of was probably moving at a high rate of speed maybe a few hundred miles an hour and even if they were dropped one after another the distance apart shoudlve been greater?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join