It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Islamic ATS Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

laughs... 'this'.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Wow do they have wifi in the refugee camps?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am neither a muslim, nor a refugee, but I do know a few refugees currently in Germany. The ones I know are doctors. One of them had family members killed by ISIS. Normal guys these refugees, worried about getting their working permits at the moment, studying the language and preparing to pass the German medical equivalency exam. Bottom line, these guys are like any other bloke, they just dont drink beer and that the only difference between me and them..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

edit on 1120151120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
Wow do they have wifi in the refugee camps?

Well, the UN camps have wi-fi, food, education, healthcare, electricity, security, law, order. Very few young men remain as they have fled to Europe in fear of their lives.

If you look up UNHCR there's a description of the typical facilities available.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
20% are coming from Syria a war torn Country. Fact. A lot are coming from Countries where there are no wars. Fact. This report I have attached is from Eurostat who compile all the figures showing how many have applied for asylum. These were the figures from the second quarters of the year. You will see on page 3 of report is stay 1 in 5 were coming from Syria, the next largest intake was from Afghanistan, then the other Countries were Russia, Serbia, Somalia, Ukraine, Nigeria, Pakistan, Eritrea, Kosovo, Iraq, Albania and then 27% from other countries whatever that means! I presume the 27% are people with no paperwork to show where they have come from. ec.europa.eu...

Then to tip those figures on their head. If everyone is supposedly coming from Syria then why are Germany and the EU trying to make a deal to send a lot back to African Countries www.telegraph.co.uk... ranean.htmla reply to: NJE777

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
They are not all doctors which is why Brussels and the EU are trying to come up with a deal with Africa to send a lot of these people back because they have no skills and are economic migrants. They hope to entice the doctors etc to come and work in Europe and to do a swap with the people already here. www.telegraph.co.uk... ranean.htmla reply to: asen_y2k

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
They are not all doctors which is why Brussels and the EU are trying to come up with a deal with Africa to send a lot of these people back because they have no skills and are economic migrants. They hope to entice the doctors etc to come and work in Europe and to do a swap with the people already here. www.telegraph.co.uk... ranean.htmla reply to: asen_y2k

Yea I agree, the ones I know are doctors. People of same profession usually group together I guess, you know birds and feathers. If not for their accent and skin colour you could never say they were foreigners or even refugees, they hardly practice Islam.

I agree,EU must be more smart in who they take in, but people fleeing warzones for their lives have all the right to be taken in and helped, maybe returned to their country when things get better. It is one of the basic human rights, which we should never lose. It took a lot of hard work and blood of many good men to get these rights.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Certainly
For very cheep mobile phones admittedly most are cheep knock offs manufactured in the ME or FE and tariffs and charges are often pre paid or even traded for goods or services
If all you're after is cheep phones and contracts you know where to go

But on most of your other points I don't disagree
Predominately males of fighting age coming from the whole region very suddenly after 3 years of Syria
But where I differ in my outlook is that I don't blame THEM
I blame US
Decades of foreign intervention to maintain western control through despotic regimes, sabotage and subversion

Then western billionaires and politicians facilitating and encouraging this mass exodus into Europe

But it's all those dirty Muslims fault right?!
reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Did any of these working poor have mobile phones?
Coz if they did by your logic........
Big screen tv's?
Smoke?
Drink?
Now I'm one of those that detests the divisions forced upon us by the press, media and the powerful
Even these bloody reality shows where they ask those same few questions
"If they're so poor how come they all smoke drink and f'ing big tv's"
So really you must see the hypocrisy in some of your statements and sentiments
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

edit on 11/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

WEll I have a few of the "older" decks, they are not for sale any longer nor will you find them online. I love that story too and it makes me happy to know you did too.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The Obama phone?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

From one of the articles listed in links here we have read where certain countries and helpful agencies have used volunteers to walk through refugee camps with wifi, also gave out hundreds or thousands of solar powered chargers.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
I am neither a muslim, nor a refugee, but I do know a few refugees currently in Germany. The ones I know are doctors. One of them had family members killed by ISIS. Normal guys these refugees, worried about getting their working permits at the moment, studying the language and preparing to pass the German medical equivalency exam. Bottom line, these guys are like any other bloke, they just dont drink beer and that the only difference between me and them..

THANKYOU for your post. You are exactly the member or among our respected members that I am asking this of. So many threads devoted to the emotional/political side of this, I have even joined in, BUT, the questions are honest and important questions for an open minded person as myself and most assuredly other members.

Too many media gag orders to know truth from fiction. In any exodus such as this there will be every type of human being. Just wanting to know for sure rather than make blind assumptions against all because of a few. This thread is not about cell phones, but rather what the refugee's are posting that are in camps and on the run.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Double post.

Opening post revisited:

Could any of our ATS members who are receiving calls, texts and, video and emails from Refugees please step in and help us understand this situation with honesty and clarity? Also if you have friends and relatives on the run, please give us your perspectives of their situations.

IF you fear reprisals from members because of your connection to Islam, PLEASE read my Sufi story on page one of this thread. W have always been a microcosum of the world here with 100% tolerance, this will not change.
edit on am1130amWed, 11 Nov 2015 07:16:00 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Are you asking me to provide links supporting what I said about where the Middle-Eastern People are coming from. In that case.... here you go...

This Map Shows How Large Europe’s Refugee Crisis Really Is

The map may be a significant part to the puzzle.

When you look at the increasing swarm, you see they are crossing massive areas of land that are not involved in war. As a refugee is supposed to approach the nearest country to the area they are fleeing for refuge, it is clear there is something else going on here. When you look at the white towers, that are the goals of their quest, the picture becomes even clearer.

People that continue to want to believe that this issue is about selfishness, xenophobia and racism, are either part of the deception or just extremely gullible.

As a SANE, I see the results of gullible nearly every day in some form or another. I can tell you from upfront in your face personal experience, that the results are not pretty and not something a sane person, would wish on their worse enemy.

I also see how just a tiny amount of commonsense coupled with a tiny amount of precaution, can make the difference between a situation being bad and it being apocalyptic. No one has ever regretted erring on the side of caution.

edit on 11-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format fix.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'm genuinely interested then to know if you think this letter is legitimate statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk... I've never posted this, or quite a lot of other stuff I have seen, because contrary to common belief although I post stuff from Daily Mail and Daily Express in most cases I do carry out research before posting to make sure it is real news. I've not posted this letter because I'm not sure if it is genuine or not as we don't know who the author is. Do you agree with anything that is said in the letter or is everything in it pure lies? I'm just interested to know because this has been on so many different forums.a reply to: asen_y2k

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

I don't think anyone here has any problems with true refugees. If all of these people were real refugees, and following the international rules for seeking refugee or asylum status, this would not be a problem.

But they are not following the rules for establishing refugee status in the countries they are storming into in mass, and that is the problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

What is the Christian action network ?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaPred

But it's all those dirty Muslims fault right?!

If you can direct me to which of my post where I made that statement, then I might be able to answer that question for you.

While I may be willing to agree with you that

Decades of foreign intervention to maintain western control through despotic regimes, sabotage and subversion Then western billionaires and politicians facilitating and encouraging this mass exodus into Europe.

I cannot agree that this justifies the citizens of Europe being placed in a dangerous and untenable situation, which has an overwhelming capacity for destruction of lives, liberties and property. It is very unlikely that this wrong being done to the citizens of the hosting countries is going negate any wrong done by those western billionaires and politicians.

Something has to be done, but going along with the plans that have been put in place by those western billionaires and politicians, I fear will end with a lesson in insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join