It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

what the hell are you on??
i'm in the uk for starters
telling me to get some air when i'm clearly standing up for a minor who was assaulted and you try to say i'm wrong

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thanks for that. I didn't really see that point. I agree that could be another reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

No. We have had enough now. There is no more room. We have to protect our way of life. The doors have got to be closed. These people must sort their own lives out in their own lands. They are a pawn in a political game. The migrant traders have abused them and made money out of them. The extremists are using them as a weapon.

Everyone in Europe has had enough apart from a few fools. I am tolerant. I would marry a black woman and have kids with her and I am saying this. Even the black people in London are losing it with the migrants because their communities are being forced to take in beyond their capacity I suspect. The recent outbursts by black ladies are indicative of this. I am defending those black women and their children, too, and I say no more. Very politely, very humanely, but NO MORE!

I will fight you or anyone else if you keep imposing on our women and children and making them anxious, taking away their resources. I'll fight you like a soldier if necessary. No one is playing me. I hardly watch any media at all. It is my own heart, my own common sense and the symptoms I see that tell me the time has come to say NO MORE!

edit on 10-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You know when you have had riots earlier in the year in certain parts of America say like Brooklyn, do you think many tourists will have seen those riots when they have gone to Disneyland in say Florida or any other state. Do you get my gist. All of these Countries cover quite a bit of land. A lot of immigrants are being placed in villages and small towns. Unless you were in the particular area where the border is or you were in one of these towns or villages you wouldn't be likely to see anything. Same as if you went down to Devon or Cornwall in this Country you probably wouldn't see one immigrant but I bet you would if you went to Tower Hamlets in London or Bradford in the North!!a reply to: NateTheAnimator

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Alarming is when you see the scale of this. I too have seen most of these clips before in last few months when those were first posted, seeing those combined as in this video should open some eyes.

David Cameron was criticised and took some flack for using the words

*migrant swarms*.....

Well after seeing that video I think the word *swarm* is not strong

enough?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, I didn't either until it was pointed out. I can't even remember which thread it was, but it was another similar, panicky AAAARRGGHH MUSLIMS type of one.
It's something to mull over though, I would say.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This for me must mean the mass are literally brainwashed by the media.

You know... we defend rapists if we don't wanna relinquish our humanity for the sake of some delusional safety.

Sure. Not. And this is Idiocracy.

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Yes this is what I am saying.

I'm not saying these people aren't real.
I'm not saying these people aren't coming here for their own reasons
Etc
Etc.

What I'm saying it is all happening for a reason.

What I'm saying is this is the response that is expected.

What I'm saying is be more intelligent about this.

Take your governments back through peaceful means.
Then decide the future of your families.
If you can't take your governments by democratic means then do whatever is necessary.

Don't fall into the trap of turning to violence and starting a street war.

The response will be the governments stepping in either to protect you and them. It doesn't matter who. Because the end result will be your freedoms being taken away.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka
I agree with everyone that says this is an alarmist video. I too would be a little more than alarmed if I saw those hordes marching on my street. In fact, judging from the woman, early on in the video, crying and begging for help because her community was being overrun, and the masses were actually entering their homes, I think alarmist is a bit too mild. Terrifying probably describes it a little better.

While everyone is allowing themselves to get caught up in the pro-Muslim vs anti-Muslim distraction, no one seems to be looking at the giant pink elephant in the room. Very few of this people are from Syria. So where are all of those people really coming from in such numbers, and why within the last couple of years, and why all at the same time?

I think the fact that the majority of them are young, strong, healthy men, that haven’t missed too many meals, and the fact that they come with technology that even I can’t afford, and complain about the internet speeds, may be a clue.

I live in a fairly close knit community and I have a fair amount of friends and constituents, but if we were faced with a collapse, or even a war, keeping in mind the majority of these people are “not” from Syria, I would never be able to get thousands of them to just pack up, leaving everything behind, including family, with nothing but the clothes on their backs, to take off for lands unknown, for any reason.

As others have said here, this is not what it seems. This is not even a Trojan horse. What this is, is a devious, deadly and well planned invading army. Now we can allow ourselves to get distracted and bicker about crap that is not going to make a bit difference, and ensure an uncontested win, or we can put our collective minds to together and ferret out the land mines they have seeded or we can just sit at our keyboards and wait for the throngs to show up on your streets.

Before we dismiss the events in the video as sensationalism or propaganda, imagine for just one second that any one of those scenes were events in your town, any of those people being stoned, beaten, raped, were your family, and of the places being pilfered, your home. How frightened and pissed off would you be, even if it didn’t happen anywhere else in your country? When you are under attack, even the most docile or religious of us, isn’t going to think, it is okay, because at least they aren’t attacking someone a couple hundred miles from me. If you are not honest with yourself, you may not have to image the answer to that question, and no one will care about you or what happens to you either.

link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You know, lots of Muslim men are a bit rapey. And British men. And American men. And lots of other types too.
# it, let's just ban men - problem solved.

link   
a reply to: stuthealien

what the hell are you on??

Love it is. You is on fear I guess?

Greetings from Censormany, you know... we Saxons may come to pay you folks another visit any time now...

edit on 10-11-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I find the dramatic style of the video distasteful and it makes me suspicious of the footage used.

That said, there IS real problems and violence getting out of hand.
Here in Calais today
www.thelocal.fr...

No, I am not a hater, nor racist, but as happens periodically in history, there is a class of cultures that is getting violent and deadly.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes, western media seems to have a blackout on this. They are not reporting about all the mayhem. I watch RT most of the time and they talk about it sometimes.

David Cameron is right about this and his word choice was appropriate. I would fully back any tough stance he takes to insure that we have an effective migrant policy here in the UK at least that can assure us we will not allow the UK to be further destabilised and for the migrant quotas to reflect our Island status and capacity. Common sense, humanity and a guarantee that the UK can continue to be the haven of civilization it has been traditionally. Don't mess up a good thing.

edit on 10-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Ban_sidhe has spoken.

Well said, but we better ban everything else to make sure the kids are safe as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Your family in Turkey aren't screaming about a muslim takeover, really!!! Its a muslim country! I don't think there is any point in me going any further. I suggest you google Norway and see for yourself. As far as Lithuania I just found this article and in particular the extract before speaks volumes. Even now they have only agreed to accept just over 1,000 refugees so I hardly think they will be having huge problems do you, compared to say Germany and Sweden!

"Until now, Lithuania was one of the least popular countries for asylum seekers. In 2014, a total of 496 asylum request applications were submitted, but only 117 of them were approved. Of all the asylum seekers, 117 came from Georgia, 99- Afghanistan, 74- Russia and 70 reached Lithuania from Ukraine. Others received the so-called enhanced protection for temporary stay in the country."

You can read the article for yourself here:

bnn-news.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: dollukka
I agree with everyone that says this is an alarmist video. I too would be a little more than alarmed if I saw those hordes marching on my street. In fact, judging from the woman, early on in the video, crying and begging for help because her community was being overrun, and the masses were actually entering their homes, I think alarmist is a bit too mild. Terrifying probably describes it a little better.

While everyone is allowing themselves to get caught up in the pro-Muslim vs anti-Muslim distraction, no one seems to be looking at the giant pink elephant in the room. Very few of this people are from Syria. So where are all of those people really coming from in such numbers, and why within the last couple of years, and why all at the same time?

I think the fact that the majority of them are young, strong, healthy men, that haven’t missed too many meals, and the fact that they come with technology that even I can’t afford, and complain about the internet speeds, may be a clue.

I live in a fairly close knit community and I have a fair amount of friends and constituents, but if we were faced with a collapse, or even a war, keeping in mind the majority of these people are “not” from Syria, I would never be able to get thousands of them to just pack up, leaving everything behind, including family, with nothing but the clothes on their backs, to take off for lands unknown, for any reason.

As others have said here, this is not what it seems. This is not even a Trojan horse. What this is, is a devious, deadly and well planned invading army. Now we can allow ourselves to get distracted and bicker about crap that is not going to make a bit difference, and ensure an uncontested win, or we can put our collective minds to together and ferret out the land mines they have seeded or we can just sit at our keyboards and wait for the throngs to show up on your streets.

Before we dismiss the events in the video as sensationalism or propaganda, imagine for just one second that any one of those scenes were events in your town, any of those people being stoned, beaten, raped, were your family, and of the places being pilfered, your home. How frightened and pissed off would you be, even if it didn’t happen anywhere else in your country? When you are under attack, even the most docile or religious of us, isn’t going to think, it is okay, because at least they aren’t attacking someone a couple hundred miles from me. If you are not honest with yourself, you may not have to image the answer to that question, and no one will care about you or what happens to you either.

Very eloquent and well balanced comment. I am not against Muslim communities. It is fine that we have some here. I lived in a Muslim community in the UK for some years. It is nothing to do with that. It is to do with this unique situation that is a kind of invasion with malevolent intention. Some members here in their talk of revenge are making that all too clear.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh Yes Calais. And every day we have stories of these immigrants being caught in lorries at the other end or sometimes they just simply walk through. We haven't got a clue who they are, where they are from, what their intentions are. There was an ISIS terrorists hiding out there a few months but hey that's OK just keep letting them in. 3 weeks ago a girl under the care of Social Services was raped by men who had just come through the tunnel a few weeks before. They had said they were Syrian and under 18 so got put in the same home as the girl. The Police have charged 2. The Police said they don't even know whether they are under 18 or whether they are Syrian because they had no papers. Couldn't make it up.

One of the charities stopped going there a few weeks ago as well. They pulled out. They said they didn't know what these people were doing in Calais, they certainly weren't refugees! What worries more we have stopped hearing as many stories about Calais in recent weeks. Medial obviously been told by some one at the top they have to stop reporting on it, out of sight, out of mind!a reply to: Bluesma

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

Switzerland is bypassed by refugees and they prefer other EU countries, not sure what is behind this. Maybe that population of their fellow refugees there is small. How few Switzerland get compared to Germany is just something weird.
Switzerland

In Europe it is Chaos.. a trojan horse propably
We need to ask... How it is possible that simultaneously millions of mostly young fit males start to migrate from even countries which is considered as SAFE. What force is behind this as it seems orchestrated?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I live in America and I had heard almost nothing about the immigration problem in Europe till now. That makes sense though considering Obama is trying his hardest to let them flood in over here to. He wouldn't want the news to hurt his agenda or anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Yeah, like I said they're not shrieking about it. I don't need to google Norway, I spoke to my uncle last night. He didn't seem too concerned. Yep, Turkey is a Muslim country and still my female relatives there are managing fine, going about their business as usual. Not forced into Hijabs or anything like it.

Panicking isn't going to help anything. There are going to be problems with such large influxes of desperate people, and some not so desperate. It happens.
If anything, I find it ironic that some English people are complaining about the threat to their culture when my own country was only allowed -yes, allowed - to have our own language printed on road signs in the last 10 years. I'm not saying we don't moan about it, because we do. I certainly do. There's plenty of threads about it right here on ATS should you care to read them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join