It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

This for me must mean the mass are literally brainwashed by the media.

I am sick of hearing that phrase....

The *media* is an inclusive of many areas of information, and no body

of any intelligence at all would take any one area of the "media" at

face value, people usually only make up their minds after using many

varied outlets.

# All Papers

# All news stations

# the internet

# and 'live people' with first hand experience (there are some)

*The masses brain washed by the Media*

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

i gave you proof in another thread ,but here you are again defending rapists

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I noticed that and just thought it was a European thing those guys do not look asian at all.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Interesting you chose to go with your own definition instead of choosing the actual meaning.

en.wikipedia.org/?title=Propaganda
Propaganda is information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information ...

You claim this video is propaganda and you used the following to describe your interpretation of it:

These refugees are coming to our country and are coming to rape your wife and daughter. They are coming to impose Islam on all of us.

and...

To implement the systematic tracking of all refugee/immigrants.
To further erode our freedoms both online and in our life.
To remove the benefit systems in place as they are.

But not before stating this propaganda comes from main stream media.

This OP is NOT main stream media and no where in it does it say they are coming to rape you and impose islam. No where in it does it describe RFID chipping for immigrants. Everything you described (your own interpretation) as Islam propaganda was YOUR own words and not of the OP's message in the video, wherein your interpretation as per the actual definition of propaganda IS propaganda.

What the OP's video DOES describe, is a collection of actual incidents caught on camera that can not be refuted. It is not:

presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information

Each fact shown was shown as a separate incident compiled into a collection as a whole. What you are witnessing is truth disseminated by VIDEO, not words or impressions, thoughts or opinions. What the video shows is the reality of bringing in hundreds of thousands of third world people into a upper class society. Not tagging people with RFID chips.

And one more thing. MSM media does NOT talk about tagging people with RFID chips OR about immigrants coming to rape the women. Quite the opposite really. So, based on that, wouldn't you fall into the category of naive of msm propaganda? Youtube and anecdotes from REAL EU citizens is not MSM

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It's all part of the ongoing plan to create chaos so as to have a "solution".

Hasn't anyone else figured out the game yet ?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Where am I defending rapists?

How many millions of people are migrating into Europe. All rapists murderers?

Is it not obvious that these people are being moved across Europe by an outside party and they must have a lot of clout to be able to do that.

Why would they be doing this when the outcome would be the reaction we are seeing on threads like these.

Do u not see you are being manipulated into fear and anger which will result in either the government's keeping you "safe" or the people rising up to keep themselves safe.

This is a deliberate tactic to create confusion and division.

Those who are divided and confused are a lot easier to control. That is very clear by the posts of a lot of you.

So what are you going to do?

Rise up in vigilante groups going around killing imigrants?

Or are you going to hand over any support to your governments to do whatever they deem necessary to keep you safe from the big bad immigrants.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

One bloody war. That's the end game. Anyone who can't see that is an effing idiot

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The dictionary definition? Or my own?

Il go with my own with the example.

Every single msm medium constantly pushing the idea that people are fleeing war torn countries. Moreover that the Russian are the reason behind it.

LOL!! Really?? what planet are you on? That's not what I'm seeing,

in my papers, news channels....

These refugees are coming to our country and are coming to rape your wife and daughter. They are coming to impose Islam on all of us. All I see in the media is fear fear fear. They are coming to steal our jobs and leech off benefits.

Rapes are increasing in areas of high immigration, explain that?

I have seen Muslim preachers saying just that, and as I said

in a previous post .... the preacher who said your daughters will

marry a bearded man and wear a Muslim headscarf sent a chill

down my spine...... Do you think he was an *actor"??

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

There's another, subtler, message in there if you look for it. ArMaP pointed it out in another thread, a couple of days ago. Muslims are bad and scary, yeah we know, but Europe is bad and scary too. Quick, vote out of Europe!
I'm starting to think that this crisis is being manipulated for the benefits of some very rich people who want to see Britain out of the EU, and free from the current trade agreements.

link   
The propaganda is anything that puts muslims or immigants in a bad light,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA BECAUSE IT USES THE WORDS DESPERATE, GET IT!!!

www.independent.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...
va reply to: FlySolo

link   

so what are you trying to say, that this outside party you speak of has been raping the girls??
that is deceiving as it is the migrants doing the raping and not this outside force you speak of.
are you suggesting we should not protect our daughters and just let this happen???
as a father i would protect my daughters ,and any one elses daughter if i see wrong being done to them.
as for my government they can go to hell for what they have allowed to happen.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I would go along with the thing about Uk leaving EU if you were talking about newspapers like Daily Express and Daily Mail etc using the European crisis to their fullest to portray the picture we are better off out.

But a lot of these images shown in this video haven't come from the mainstream media. They have come from other independent sources and a lot of the sources are being shared by people from Sweden, Austria, Germany etc. So then it doesn't make sense. Why would normal people in European Countries want to manipulate it so the UK would leave?a reply to: beansidhe

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I didn't even watch the video as I don't have a Facebook account.

I spent most of my night a few days ago arguing against this idiotic idea that we are being invaded.

Just for funsies what would you do in their position with your family. Even if you aren't starving or running away from war. If you could walk a few thousand miles to a country where you would be guaranteed a much better life for your family.

We in the west have robbed the world of its resources while those in the middle east and Africa have been left starving. Is it not obvious that one day these people would not look up at us and want equality.

But being on the privalaged side you don't want to share do you. You will pull the ladder up and watch these PEOPLE die.

You have to remember that we all point to the slavery that existed in America and claim to be shocked how it could happen.

Our luxurious lifestyles have been built on the back of the poor in these countries. Stealing their natural resources for pennies.

Would you feel hard done by?
Hard done by is an understatement. Seeing all of you friends and family dying in war and hunger may amount more than hard done by.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: StoutBroux

History repeat itself, now go study how people acted when there was massive irish and chinese immigration in the usa, same propaganda was used.

Were they invading several 1st world countries simultaneously, by the millions, with an agenda to overtake the inhabitants, in order to proliferate said countries with their offspring, that being their sole purpose in order to gain control of world populations to fit their agenda?

See what's really happening. Did you even watch the video?

The West loses because the West is weak. In the final analysis, only the strong survive. By the time Western Europe and possibly even the UK wakes up to this it will be far too late.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

europe is not fine,15 men raping a 13 year old girl is not fine in any way stretch or form

End the endless Killing Spree in the States and then we may talk about results of war and traumatized psychos. You're obviously way over your head.

Get some air and patronize somebody else, start another War on Terror or something. But stop kidding yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

you do not need a facebook account as it clearly states in the op .

so my question now is how can you comment when your clearly not even interested in reading the thread or watching the video
?????

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I didn't even watch the video as I don't have a Facebook account.

I don´t have facebook either.. still you can watch it without having facebook account as i did.

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Is this happening all over Europe? I was in Switzerland a few weeks before I was on this site and I don't remember there being too many violent Muslim migrants anywhere, actually there were barely any... Not saying the video in the OP is bull # though.

Some have been saying this could be a Trojan horse for a much greater threat than a massive asylum seeking.

edit on 10-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

link   
Well according to the Hungarian Prime Minister it is a conspiracy and George Soros the billionaire is at the back of it. I've used this newspaper clip because I can't find the speech at the moment I posted it on ATS about 3 days ago if you want to see the actual speech. www.dailymail.co.uk... refugees-travelling-Middle-East.htmla reply to: liteonit6969

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Why would normal people in European Countries want to manipulate it so the UK would leave?

They wouldn't. Normal people in Europe aren't shrieking about the impending doom of a muslim takeover. Or correction, my family in Turkey, Norway and Lithuania aren't shrieking about it. There seems to be a fever building, don't you think? Why might that be? And what would be the best thing to do about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join