It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI Neolithic man , the Anglo Saxons, the Romans have all out bred the natives in the past. In 100 years most of us will be dead so, excuse me if I'm not crapping myself right now. I'm sure it was better when the fish were still in the sea instead of coming on to our land with their poorly formed lungs in search of a better life on our land.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
this happens because liberal weenie Europeans are twits with a multitude of ideologically driven death urges for their own society in the form of stupid utopian delusional policies. they are the lysosomes of cells that are about to trigger apoptosis.

frankly it is kind of hard to feel sorry for them.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701 I don't want your sympathy and I doubt any level headed European gives a hoot what you've got to say. How's that utopia of America working out that Idiocracy your all desperately working on. I'm sure the natives there aren't right happy about their European guests from a few hundred years ago

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In Australia we have these birds, they are an introduced species called Indian Minor Birds. Now these yellow beaked grey and white birds are despised by many here, as what they do is move into an area, destroy all the native birds nests, breed in them themselves, grow their flock and expand their territory.

What they then do is hunt in packs, I always know when there's a nice native bird outside as I hear minor bird start squawking, calling all their family and friends to come swoop, harass, peck and chase away the intruder, which happens to be all our lovely native birds, colourful parrots, cockatoos, pink galas, laughing kookaburras, magpies, everything.... Even my poor ginger cat !

What this has to do with the OP is that I can't help but see similarities between these horrible invading birds and the current migrant/refugee/Islamic invasion of Europe, and really to some extent most of the western world.

See the native birds all got along in their own way and lived peacefully, you might even call it true bird multiculturalism, but then along comes one species which isn't native to the land, won't play nicely, bullies, harasses and messes it up for everyone, the natives pack up and leave.

Bye bye nice diverse whistling and chitter chatter, bye bye brilliant and diverse plumage and colours, hello sqwark, sqwark, sqwark grey and white nasty little invaders.

Just like the loss of our lovely native birds, I can't help but feel a great loss is happening to the wonderful diverse cultures of Europe and many other countries, including my own.

Like the invading birds the Muslims move in, and through sheer numbers, group intimidation, leering looks, chase the natives away, and take over the street, suburb, town , city ........maybe one day country.

People have a good reason to be upset about this, and to be fearful of loosing their culture and way of life. We live in a beautiful, diverse and colourful world, and unless we open our eyes, minds and mouths ...well there's gonna be a lot of Allah Akbah and squarking through the megaphones calling to prayer the faithful, instead of church bells ringing, Choirs singing, Hindus chanting and all other religions practicing their beliefs.

I live in western Sydney, I'm right in amongst it, and hey I love the diversity, the food, the language all of it.

But I also feel that I'm becoming a minority, as more and more Hijabs are replacing blonde, brunette, red headed people, more Arabic instead if English, Chinese, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian etc. crime getting worst shootings, robberies, gangs. It makes me uncomfortable living here now, and my husband and I have considered selling up and moving to the bush.

So I guess I'm now about to get labelled a racist islamaphobe like everyone else who speaks up, but you know what, I'm not ! I just really appreciate lots of colourful birds all chattering in their way more than I do grey and white invading ones who don't play nice and chases away the natives.

a reply to: dollukka

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927
I wonder how the aboriginals feel about seeing all you superior Europeans it was their land first was it not, most of you guys are descendants of petty criminals from the uk.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That was beautifully said, and I relate!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I wonder how the aboriginals feel about seeing all you superior Europeans it was their land first was it not, most of you guys are descendants of petty criminals from the uk.

Does that really help?
Go back far enough and EVERY culture has a history of violence towards someone or other.
The point is that most of us have moved beyond that. As kids in primary school are taught, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have been outspoken about my view of a slow Muslim take over in the country I live in.
I am not a racist, a bigot, nor a "Islamaphobe". I see a complicated cultural clash, and a centuries old method of invasion and take over, which is part of human behavior in general.
I won't go further into that, I have had my say in other threads.

But one day when reading the really extreme reactions of Americans ("get lots of guns, start shooting them now! "types)

It hit me - no wonder we get so worked up..... we know exactly what WE did to the natives when we came over to the Americas... how we played friendly, then slaughtered them. Of course we can only imagine that they are the same as us!
Happy thanksgiving!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Then you agree that if the invasion isn't stopped now Europeans will not exist in 100 years. Just like American Indians and Australian Aborigines.

I am sure many of those "native" populations (they migrated there as well) said to themselves "I'll be gone in 100 years so what difference does it make to me".

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I would star twice if i could .

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
Of course Europe will exist in a 100 years, don't be so ridiculous

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

In Australia we have these birds, they are an introduced species called Indian Minor Birds. Now these yellow beaked grey and white birds are despised by many here, as what they do is move into an area, destroy all the native birds nests, breed in them themselves, grow their flock and expand their territory.

Yeah you are a little confused,noisy minors are native and are yellow beaked and grey and white the Indian myna is a brown color...

The native noisy miner is causing more damage than the invasive, introduced species of myna bird, new research has shown.

www.abc.net.au...

I live in western Sydney, I'm right in amongst it, and hey I love the diversity, the food, the language all of it.

But I also feel that I'm becoming a minority, as more and more Hijabs are replacing blonde, brunette, red headed people, more Arabic instead if English, Chinese, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian etc. crime getting worst shootings, robberies, gangs. It makes me uncomfortable living here now, and my husband and I have considered selling up and moving to the bush.

Where in western Sydney are you ?...the majority of muslims live in the cantebury,belmore,lakemba area and there are quite a few around liverpool area....there is a very small minority of muslims in Australia and they do cause trouble

So I guess I'm now about to get labelled a racist islamaphobe like everyone else who speaks up, but you know what, I'm not ! I just really appreciate lots of colourful birds all chattering in their way more than I do grey and white invading ones who don't play nice and chases away the natives.

Your story would be a hell of a lot more believable if you got your facts straight

edit on 12-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK
Just being facetious don't worry, I'm just playing. Just tired of some of the hypocrisy coming from some quarters and the constantfear mongering. Maybe I won't be joking when I'm forced to mosque every Friday or having my head chopped off by Isis members

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Nice Owl avatar, like I said I really like nice colourful chattery chattery birds in all their diversity, just not nasty bullying ones...hoo hoo a reply to: woodwardjnr

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thing is, taking the opposing stance to those who want to limit immigraton, then appearing to glory in the destruction of the host culture (as lots of pro's seem to do) leaves one with the belief that, yes, you do see the dangers and just want to watch the world burn, rather than coming from a trully humanitarian place.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: 200Plus
Of course Europe will exist in a 100 years, don't be so ridiculous

And so does the Australian aborigines.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If you find my posts bullying, inform a moderator and complain about me.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sorry my mistake, got the minor bird bit right, but they are commonly called Indian Minors, however not really worth debating whether it's a noisy one or an Indian one, iI think I made my point.

Where I live is in Western Sydney, close enough to Parramatta and Merrylands to be aware of issues, where precisely is not something I would share on a public forum. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK I see the dangers, but there's nothing I can do about it. I mean I could go on the Internet and scour for the most reactionary stories I can, but I'd rather keep things in perspective. Last year UKIP were telling me this year I'd be living next to a group of Romanian men and the U.K. Would be flooded with Bulgarians, before that I was meant to fear the polish take over. Immigration has been going on in this country since its inception. I'm sure people were concerned when we had immigration from the sub continent and West Indies, but things have been OK as far as I can tell. So I'm not worried, when there are much greater things to be concerned with, like financial collapse, nuclear war and illness.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
Sorry my mistake, got the minor bird bit right, but they are commonly called Indian Minors, however not really worth debating whether it's a noisy one or an Indian one, iI think I made my point.

Where I live is in Western Sydney, close enough to Parramatta and Merrylands to be aware of issues, where precisely is not something I would share on a public forum. a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know..details details.....i was not asking for an exact location just to get an idea of where....

Parramatta is a diverse area and has high crime,i lived in Harris park there for a while and we had problem with roaming gangs of what we would call home boys,baggy pants,baseball caps i am sure you know the type...they are not typically muslim ,i am sure there is a counterpart that is

Not to nitpick but noisy minors are not called Indian mynas,click on the link i gave and you will see the difference,it is relative as you were implying the introduced species was taking over and that is not correct
edit on 12-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join