It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politically incorrect Europe- shocking video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I'm more and more certain that the majority of the "nuh-uh nothing happening" folks are just dedicated internet taqquiyah aces.

Keep stringing the squishy locals along, who hope and wish it wasn't happening..........make them think their fellow euros agree with their lollipops and unicorns dreams and hopes that nothing's wrong.

Gonna be a lot of laughing terrorists, when it's finally realized that there were 20 people who really believed.....and 20,000 agents leading them along by the nose.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
it does not matter what evidence you provide ,these people have their blinkers on and are refusing to see the truth!!
some of us are awake,some are not,and some are just burying their heads hoping it will all go away.
and some support this behaviour .
do i think it will go away: no i do not
will it get worse :for sure

charlie hebdo should of been your wake up call people ,yet you still fail to see it for what it is.
life is not a box of chocolates .

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

What the heck my avatar has to do with getting raped? Why talking to someone who has been raped could lead you raped? Are you implying that raped girls are impure and by talking to them you are the same ?

New York is not where i live. I live in small town about 20k people scattered in wide area, our center of the town is very small 2 grocery stores, book store, couple clothing stores, one sport store, library, school .. NO POLICE
We got refugees here and kids 2 to 6 graders ( Boys and girls ) has reported that immigrant males have taken pictures of them while they were on recess hours in school yard. This was informed to red cross which is hosting refugees here and they told that they take care of it.. atm stalking kids has stopped.
Last weekend teenager girls went to town center to meet other local youth at their age, in grocery store´s car park ( indoors ) they were harrassed sexually by refugees. It was these girls luck that there were other people in car park at that time and they came to help.

So how are you suggesting our small town should react? Are you saying we have to change and stop going to town center totally. Put our car somewhere else, than that car park ( this car park has been safe before ) are you saying that we are bringing this to ourselves ? How dare you !

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

LOL!! Had to look up taquiyah !!

And while reading it up I recognised that type of behaviour I have

indeed noticed it ....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can one not see that a broad generalization such as seen here and elsewhere towards Muslims (and people in general) will inevitably lead to hate and fear?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 7corona7

We are talking about refugees and the immigration problem Europe is having. Who talked about Muslims?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is a horrible reality that is now everyday life for people in Europe. Time to wake up, organize and put a stop to this madness. It is clear that the governments have turned against their own people.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Only madmen and madwomen support such irrational insanity. Shillism is rampant even here on ATS.

They want the completion of their One World order plan that includes a Global taxation and Global Military, which if successful will mean eternal slavery for mankind.

Division among the herds prevents any unity on any idea, this is madness with no end and those pushing this are absolute lunatics.

Its up to the citizens of all the Western Nations to decide to do something about it. Only a complete ignoramus thinks this will end well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

sheesh... read.

That's not what i'm saying.

Look, i'm with you, what i'm saying is that individual rape cases is going to loose every single time in a debate and always loose to the "not everybody" commentary, "they aren't all rapists" you have to judge people individually" crap...

Do you know anything about Islamic law, certain crimes are punishable by Rape, Rape is Legal under certain circumstances as punishment for crimes.

Your avatar... it's display of a woman without a headscarf, you could get in trouble for that if Islamics were to gain a legal majority and start passing laws. Like wise America has aiding and abetting laws and harboring laws so under Islamic Law, if a woman is raped when added to American laws if you harbored/hid her from her husband/attacker you could go to jail where the Law would allow you perhaps to be raped for the "crime" of giving her shelter...

Look... what i'm trying to explain is that so long as this is a Left Right debate, the Right is going to loose the argument to the current humanistic they aren't all bad philosophy. In the end the reason for that loss will be it is CORRECT, Islamics wont all rape, realistically i'd say "most" like "most" people find it distasteful, likewise Terrorism will never explain to the "left" why you should hold back this immigration surge because they wont "blow everything up" and "most will never commit a real terrorist act" and in the end these things aren't the true threats... it's a loosing stance.

The REAL is their BELIEF systems and what this group of immigrants will make LAW. This is the truth of how the "nightmare" will come to pass. This is what Liberals need to open their eyes and SEE. That literally THEY THEMSELVES will become illegal if these people get into the body politic, it's not that "The Muslims" will go around killing Gay people in a Democracy they WILL make it illegal to be Gay. It's not that they will run around in mass Raping women, some will sure but they WILL pass laws that make Rape legal under circumstances like...not covering your head perhaps or adultery (usually stoning) It's a loosing debate stance, to bring up things like "they are taking pictures of girls" or "they are all rapists" it sounds like ordinary bigotry without reason.

But the REAL, is their beliefs and legal imperatives and what they bring to society and there YES there are plenty of examples of what Sharia would do to your society of how women will be raped and not by "individuals" on a corner or in a park...

Ask an Islamic man in court if he would rape anyone... the answer will most of the time be NO

The Ask Him if he believes it is okay for a Woman to be raped as a punishment for Sexual misconduct or if she is dressed inappropriately.... the answer will change "Yes this is the law of Allah"

I brought in Christianity because there are examples of "how real" it really is... would you assault a gay person? No. Would you vote Homosexuality to be illegal? Yes

That is the only argument that is real...

The individual actions of individuals in this day and age will always be mooted under the umbrella of Racism as being the motive. (often it actually is the only motive)

The REALITY however is if your worried about "rape" and Islam your real fear should be the implications of the legal system and the voting block they create by belief system as a group. What did you say 20,000 people in your town? at 10,001 Muslims that's where you start facing the possibility of being Raped not just legally but literally via enforcement of Law in a Democracy

Members of some tribe of idiots committing crimes can never be used against that group as a whole in the West

Understanding the power they will have to enforce their beliefs via Law and demographics over time is both the real threat and the viable argument.

edit on 11-11-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Atom12

Our "fine" government is a bunch of idiots. They made a state of emergency regarding refugee crisis and crisis my country is having atm. There is no space left for refugees anymore and there are refugees still coming in thousands to this country. They ridiculous idea is that common families need to host them if they have empty rooms in their apartments and houses, if apartment/house has kitchen and one bedroom to each family member and still empty rooms left ( living room? ) they need to let refugees in to live in their houses in state of emergency.
Our aging population, our granma´s and grandpa´s are still living in their houses and apartments they worked hard in their lives to pay them, grew their kids who are adults now and have left home to their own. There are lot of old people living in their own house.. What and idiot idea is this ?

Sweden today has closed its borders with Denmark for few weeks, lets see if it helps any in situation in Scandinavia. Russian borders are leaking wide mostly to Norway.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: 7corona7

We are talking about refugees and the immigration problem Europe is having. Who talked about Muslims?

You are right, we shouldn't make this a religious issue. But unfortunately, reading through a lot of the comments, that is being done.

But even more importantly, we should make this a human issue--it shouldn't be about race, religion or anything other apart from looking at this problem as a human issue and how we should solve it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

These girls had their jeans on and long coats too.. how inappropriately is that?

I know what you are trying to say.. but situation is different that that. One reason for this is .. these guys ( most of them are guys and where i live i have not seen even one refugee woman yet) have had a long trip from where ever they come from.. they have needs which is not only monetary.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

They are a bunch of Idiots and have some very foolish ideas.

In America I know the reasons for this amount to nothing more than politicians having been bought by large companies who like primitive, superstitious, uneducated buffoons as a populace because they can get away with murder that way...

I honestly have no idea how this philosophy has become so built in in places like Sweeden and Norway as belief.

Your border should be armed and these people shot on sight if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7corona7
Can one not see that a broad generalization such as seen here and elsewhere towards Muslims (and people in general) will inevitably lead to hate and fear?

haha, that's about like saying "Can one not see that a broad generalization towards pedophiles, rapists, and murderers, will inevitably lead to hate and fear ?"

lol, yeah, I suppose. Hopefully for the bad guys, whom you're apparently dreaming of helping.

Reminds me of all the help given to pedophiles by chanting "it's not bad if they don't follow through". I'm waiting for them to discover that they can "identify as children" and use the kids' bathrooms. Just like they're setting up everywhere for men to use the little girls' rooms.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You know in the States (also because of retarded fundamentalism) women have often an adversarial position to their society because they were victims of it. I don't think this is very much the case in Northern Europe where centuries ago Women fought alongside the Vikings.

Personally, I think you need to goad your men into fighting, let them know what sissies they are being letting the Govt run amok like this, it's not the USA where there are so many prisons and so much heavily armed law enforcement. Your Govt can be bled down in days by resistance, they'd run for their lives, the people could kick them out.

I'd like to see it stop. Before it's a larger issue here.

I'm a very, very Liberal guy, but these aren't immigrants who would allow me to exist too.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7corona7

You are right, we shouldn't make this a religious issue. But unfortunately, reading through a lot of the comments, that is being done.
But even more importantly, we should make this a human issue--it shouldn't be about race, religion or anything other apart from looking at this problem as a human issue and how we should solve it.

It isn't about *race* and it isn't about *religion*

The simple reason is there is little or no room or resources in the Inn.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Maybe I should just say it straight out...

One generation isn't the next.

I'm Jewish, once upon a time much of Europe lost it's way and persecuted my people...

So? That isn't today. You don't have to feel guilty, your wonderful people. Sometimes a society gets bad ideas in it's head, Europeans of today aren't the ones on the offense, Islam is...

You are being invaded, we all share a common enemy now, it's not a peaceful influx, it's an attack, it has a degree of coordination to it, they are going to destroy European society.

Europe has not done anything wrong in recent history, there is nothing to be guilty about or ashamed of, you weren't even alive in WW2

You have to stand up and fight

You have to destroy the horde coming for you

You need to declare war. Now before it's too late. You shouldn't have waited for Hitler to became Hitler and even share in this crazy guilt. you shouldn't wait for Islam to take over your legal system either.

This isn't WW2 it's WW3 be it if the name has been given or not, it's time to acknowledge it and be proud and fight back.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I am actually afraid when SHTF here. We still have our rights to own guns, there is 45 guns per 100 people in this country.
Nevertheless our government is bunch of idiots..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'd be afraid too... who wants to hurt anyone?

But honestly Europeans need to send a message at the polls, nobody wants to elect anyone "rightwing" either because they suck domestically but if you need to A: Elect a strongman B: turn to Russia for help and away from the West even if need be C: Get violent with who is already there and not let economics or law hold you back, beat the crap out of them carry mace or knives or even guns and use them D: Hit the streets in massive numbers and scare the hell out of those in charge

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I am actually afraid when SHTF here. We still have our rights to own guns, there is 45 guns per 100 people in this country.
Nevertheless our government is bunch of idiots..

lol, that is a great little factoid. At least your country is the ONE in europe that hasn't reduced you to using spoons to fight back.

I hope the citizens in the rest of EU can haul ass to their "hunting clubs", where their single-shot break actions are behind 3 sets of locks, before they get run down.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join