It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US GOV BUSTED long ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Who says the US gov doesent deliberatly plan war? This has probly been seen before but I beleive it genuine until proven fake. Prove it fake please.
Any similar documents about iraq?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
While I do not support the current warmongering administration, I also know that many administrations made prepearations for war with everybody. There is a contengincy plan to invade Finland for chrissakes. If its a country, we have plans to invade it. Not only that, but these contengincy plans are updated all the time. When you have the strongest country in the world, you can make plans like that and actually expect them to work if necassary. This doesnt mean they will work all the time though. Look at Iraq. Its the worst mess since Vietnam.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Looking at the date and title, i would say this document relates to the Cuban missle crisis.

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Seems like extreme paranoia to me. The second paragraph is the most obscene, deliberately falsify reasons for war, coverup? This is justified? lying to world about why you go to war? Lyying to your own folk?
This is not a contingency plan, its deliberate deception.
Strongest country? in terms of might or wealth? or sheer arrogance? or all the above?

[edit on 073131p://16017 by instar]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Strongest country? in terms of might or wealth? or sheer arrogance? or all the above?

[edit on 073131p://16017 by instar]

I would have to go with "All of the above". We only exceed our monitary and global strength with our sheer ignorance.

Yes, it is deplorable that our country does these things, but its been happenning for many years, and through many presidents. There is no single party responsible for these deceptions. It has been carried out by both parties for many years.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Im so impressed with your down to earth and honest response to my little dig, that iv voted you way above! Very impressive indeed. Too much mindless blind patriotism goin on methinks, thanks for a refreshing change.
I was really shocked at that document, genuinly and deeply disturbed, particularly by the 2nd paragraph. If thats really how any nation operates, there can never be peace. Incredible!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Im so impressed with your down to earth and honest response to my little dig, that iv voted you way above! Very impressive indeed.

Thank you very much Instar. Appreciate it

join