It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Refugee Dr Mudar Zahran warns "Keep the Muslim Refugees out of Europe"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is an interesting video. It shows Dr. Mudar Zahran being interviewed. He is apparently a "Jordanian Palestinian academic and a leader of the Jordanian Opposition Coalition who is currently living in the United Kingdom, where he sought political asylum. Describing himself as an “orthodox Muslim,” he nonetheless says there’s a “genuine problem with Muslims in Europe” and calls the current wave of migrants entering the continent “the soft Islamic conquest of the West.”

Definitely worth watching. In it he warns against much of what Europeans and UK people have said themselves, basically that some of the refugees coming in from the Middle East are doing so with bad intentions. I don't know anything about the website where this interview took place and it is isn't really that I am interested in. I am however, more interested in what he has to say and the warnings he speaks of.

www.thenewamerican.com...
edit on 10-11-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Good thing we have daily threads from obscure blogs, telling us how it really is

The muslim taking over must be just a few days away right

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Of course there is a risk with the exodus...

But we have risk assessment in place to deal with troublemakers.

We do the same with Russians with Mafia ties, Japanese people with Yakuza ties etc.

I don't see many problems coming to be honest.
I could be wrong, but I'd prefer not to be fearmongered into a different position.

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

There are indeed 'genuine problems' with massive immigration.

But the ability to discuss them rationally is not present in these forums.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Europe is facing unprecedented immigration.

I think that the question Europeans should be asking themselves is how does this benefit Europe?

If there is no clear benefit or if the benefits do not substantially out weigh the risks, I think the people of Europe have the right to stop the immigration.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was listening to (I think) Radio 4 news last week and they aired an interview with some Syrians from within Syria. They were all laughing and joking about how crazy Europe was to be accepting the migrants. The Syrians were calling them "our donkeys" and "lazy people." They were literally cracking up with laughter time over that we would take all their undesirables off their hands.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There's reports on skynews about how some of these 'Asylum Seekers' are lying their asses off just to get a free pass into the UK and guess what? 'Cameron' wants us to stay in the EU! What a plonker!

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is embarrassing to watch the leaders of the EU and the do-gooders, when everything is so clear to everyone else.

I don't think people of Europe are cold hearted and don't care about genuine refugees. I can be cold sometimes but even I would be ok taking in people who are in SERIOUS peril and who have tried everything but have no other choice.

The lot that has come to Europe however does NOT fit the bill. They are those that need to flee Syria or Africa or whatever countries because they may be wanted criminals or because they heard from others what stupid, naive walkovers people from Europe are and are coming to exploit this stupidity.

They have learned that if you say you are a muslim, Europeans will bend backwards to kneel down in front of you and give you everything you want, even if you behave rudely.
The large amount of YOUNG, SINGLE males who should be protecting their own countries are at the best COWARDS, and at the worst scammers or worse criminals who want to abuse our good-heartedness.

Now I can see that many other people who know muslims [nice ones and bad ones], know that, even muslims who have lived here for generations know that.

The only people who don't are those who believe what they see through their rose-muslim-tainted glasses and who are quick to insult anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It's like being a parent and watch your kids going out with someone really dodgy, you know because you have life experience but your kid keeps calling you all names under the sun and tells you how brilliant their new partner is.

The only outcome will be tears. Tears by the naive ones, because they didn't listen. Learning the hard way, even though they have been warned. However in this case the outcome will be more than tears, a whole continent will be forever affected by this folly.

When the Eastern Eropeans came over, we also had a good mix of young ones with a spirit of adventure and a GOOD deal of criminals, including murderers. Nobody cared. And these were non muslim, EUROPEAN people! They didn't get checked, either and our drink-driving and murder rate here in the Fenland went through the roof.
Now we have people from non-European countries flooding us and we are being told they are all nice and peaceful and lovely.

The other Elephant in the room is that these are muslim people from a country in which RIGHT NOW, a very crazy group of MUSLIMS want to cause mayhem. ISIS.
We have no means to tell the lovely, peaceful, west-loving young hopefuls from the completely insane murdering west-hating ones.
As if that isn't enough, most Europeans do not want islam to creep into our so far almost secular Europe. But it seems that those on the top somehow do.

I will not be called the usual words any longer [bigot, racist] , when they are a) not true and b) are just dropped just to shut me up.

I and most other people are neither and will never be, but we are the adults right now watching our children making the biggest mistake ever and we are not allowed to say anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
just glanced at it, will watch properley later.
S&F

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

'Too many White Christian faces in Britain' says David Cameron

Even as the leader of the country.

David Cameron is beyond belief actually.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

As you confirmed for me a few months back that you are muslim first and British second, your comment "But we have risk assessment in place to deal with troublemakers." is a concern all of its own.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

We do the same with Russians with Mafia ties, Japanese people with Yakuza ties etc.

I don't see many problems coming to be honest.
I could be wrong, but I'd prefer not to be fearmongered into a different position.

Don't saw that to the Swedish women who have been raped, especially in Malmo, rape capitol of Europe...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

I think that the question Europeans should be asking themselves is how does this benefit Europe?

If there is no clear benefit or if the benefits do not substantially out weigh the risks, I think the people of Europe have the right to stop the immigration.

Couldn't that be answered the same way the Extreme Right in the US justifies anti-Union controls? It will help to reduce labor rates by providing excesses in the low-cost labor pool, thus increasing corporate profits, which will magically lead to increased hiring and prosperity for all?

edit on 11/10/2015 by dogstar23 because: quote portion didn't work the first time

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Not entirely unprecedented.
Chalons Sur Marne ended the last really big wave.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Muslim refugee in Europe tells Europe to keep out Muslim refugees out. Frickin hypocrite

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

There are indeed 'genuine problems' with massive immigration.

But the ability to discuss them rationally is not present in these forums.

I see it as a culture war. Similar to Mexicans in America.

How do you get from "here" to "there"?

How do you get from "family/religion is everything" focus - - - to higher education, secular understanding focus - - - and not pumping out kids to prove your virility?

Thinking has to be changed.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

America hasn't seemed to have any problems with all the immigration waves ITS seen from all the war torn regions of the world over the 230+ years its been a country. I wonder why Europe would somehow end up differently...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Muslim refugee in Europe tells Europe to keep out Muslim refugees out. Frickin hypocrite

Quoted for truth.

Desperate times, more desperate propaganda ahead.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

Why is he a hypocrite? I think he is one of those people who know what their fellow muslims are capable of. But there are always people who will not hear the words even if the 'immigrants' themselves would tell you that they are here to abuse you.

Always an excuse. Who do you believe? Oh, I know, all those that are wearing the same rose-tinted glasses as you. So I could call you 'circle-jerks' [but I won't, I don't believe in childish insults].

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

British - born on a bit of land in the Western Hemisphere

Muslim - my entire belief system

Yes I am a Muslim first and withhold the right to be such.

I don't know what your concern is, you were not elaborate enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join