It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Aliens more than I like GOD(S) - Am I wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: trueskepticnumberone

They aren't here 'monitoring' us,

Well they ain't landing at airports and taking in the sights. You watch too much TV. The one craft I saw was indeed monitoring. iIt flew right down the valley bisecting it, the impression I had was it was recording, everything. Industry, biomass, energy, pollution, everything. Just like one of our space probes when it passes a planet or moon. It runs past it, collecting as much data as possible.

(imo)

Any species advanced enough to make it here would be able to do all that from space quite easily, just as we can. There would be no need to even enter the atmosphere.

Tell them that. They could have cloaked too, but they didn't. I saw what I saw. You tell me what they were up to.

Reports of them outside the gate or over military bases, interacting with air traffic, at the mouth of rivers, abductions for genetic testing, none of this can be done from space.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sadly, their activities go far beyond "monitoring".

What, they are currently invading? Wait… underground tunnel warfare, right?

I agree, the gardeners are doing more than watching the grass grow.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: trueskepticnumberone

Well they ain't landing at airports and taking in the sights. You watch too much TV. The one craft I saw was indeed monitoring. iIt flew right down the valley bisecting it, the impression I had was it was recording, everything. Industry, biomass, energy, pollution, everything. Just like one of our space probes when it passes a planet or moon. It runs past it, collecting as much data as possible.

(imo)

Any species advanced enough to make it here would be able to do all that from space quite easily, just as we can. There would be no need to even enter the atmosphere.

Yes, the aliens, which you don't even believe are here, should behave exactly the way you think they should. Sheesh.

Guess they didn't get your memo.

I don't recall ever stating that they should behave in any particular matter. It stands to reason, however, that if they have the technology to even find us, let alone make it here, that they would be entirely capable of collecting the aformentioned data in ways that are at least comparable to our current, relatively less advanced methods.

It stands to your reason, I understand that, I heard you the first time. Yet it is simply foolish to assume an alien race would do what you would do.

We can understand these aliens only from what we observe and experience.

If they're flying low so that they can collect data, then we don't need to worry about them. They were lucky to even get here.

They won't make any trouble or we will annihilate them.

Harte

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

(imo)

Yes, the aliens, which you don't even believe are here, should behave exactly the way you think they should. Sheesh.

I don't recall ever stating that they should behave in any particular matter. It stands to reason, however, that if they have the technology to even find us, let alone make it here, that they would be entirely capable of collecting the aformentioned data in ways that are at least comparable to our current, relatively less advanced methods.

It stands to your reason, I understand that, I heard you the first time. Yet it is simply foolish to assume an alien race would do what you would do.

If they're flying low so that they can collect data, then we don't need to worry about them. They were lucky to even get here.

Harte

LOL of course you will, young man, of course you will.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

(imo)

Harte

LOL of course you will, young man, of course you will.

I'm 60, but I know that if you need to fly low to survey, then you ain't got nothin.

Harte

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think aliens want to be seen...They can travel millions of light years in minutes...so they must be capable of cloaking themselves if they wanted to...

(That's not including the military 'spaceships' that maybe don't have cloaking abilities)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My opinion, aliens and god are one and the same
edit on 11/15/2015 by H34T533K3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: H34T533K3R

I've always thought of gods being dead but aliens still alive.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the term GODS the originality of the word, is from my country and it has nothing to do with the today mongolish/probabylonian/jewish meaning. Today people think GODS is an invisible unknown entity with super powers, etc...

The meaning of GODS - running fast

GOD - is everywhere without the need of running fast and in our terms GOD is not only the moon (their god) but in the entire cosmos. Is the concuss SUN, that does not burn and all souls come from him. We (humans, not souless/spiritless humanoids) are part of him.

All ancient gods could appear and disappear with mind control or teleportation or travel fast with vehicles of flame or lights... Thats why they called them gods!

As for your concern, there are creations (aliens) without it and after the rebeling, they created other artificial races. Now if thats how you feel - maybe thats what you are.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anyone got an issue with an Alien God? Get it all in one package.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Tell them that. They could have cloaked too, but they didn't. I saw what I saw. You tell me what they were up to.

Reports of them outside the gate or over military bases, interacting with air traffic, at the mouth of rivers, abductions for genetic testing, none of this can be done from space.

Our biggest chance for contact is with alien machines. Machines can be self-replicating, never changing other than adding new information to the whole group. Machines can spend billion of years long after those who created them have come and gone, continually searching to cover the whole galaxy in time. Machines have time on their side, species do not. This would also explain why we see mostly small weird UFOs that could not have life on them unless they are really small.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Our biggest chance for contact is with alien machines. Machines can be self-replicating, never changing other than adding new information to the whole group. Machines can spend billion of years long after those who created them have come and gone, continually searching to cover the whole galaxy in time. Machines have time on their side, species do not. This would also explain why we see mostly small weird UFOs that could not have life on them unless they are really small.

Probes, like. Agreed. But small probes lack the energy to travel very far, reports of 'motherships', smaller oofos detaching from larger ones, (my own experience ended with the thingy disappearing into a cloud). Cargo cults during WWII built replicas of the planes that landed amongst them, but not the occupants. Our own exploration of the solar system is with probes.

Mother ship earth sends probes out regular.

Imaginer being a native on Ceres, looking up to see a satellite passing overhead? Preprogrammed to travel the solar system, but not enter the atmosphere of earth, descend, and buzz population centers… like the movie 2010

remote operated from orbit? Sure, why not? But the operators would be nearby.
edit on 4-12-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, additional

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I just do not think there are any living operators if we are visited, but yes a mother type ship would be rational if the machines were continually replicating. I'm sure they would have figured out how to communicate across vast distances even if the physical travel is much longer. I also do not see people living generation after generation on a ship. Great SF but not something I think most would want to do when you can do it all with machines.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm sure the majority of what we see, if it is otherworldly, is automated. This is entirely speculation if whatever people claim to see along with myself, is verified as not being "ours".

Self replicating bots, designed to scour the galaxy looking for resources and habitable planets.

If true, our planet most likely has already been assigned a catalog number and will eventually be assimilated. History repeats itself. We are nothing more than the natives of the early Americas... They send a scout ship or two, then move on in. Taking what "they" want and using us to do "their" labor.

Cheerz!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I just do not think there are any living operators if we are visited, but yes a mother type ship would be rational if the machines were continually replicating. I'm sure they would have figured out how to communicate across vast distances even if the physical travel is much longer. I also do not see people living generation after generation on a ship. Great SF but not something I think most would want to do when you can do it all with machines.

Except there Travis Walton. His description of the little grumpy men and crusty interior of the ship he claims he was aboard reminded me of an old ship been at sea too long. The walls are moldy, the hold is stinky, the men dry and wrinkled from too much time at sea.

Arrrgggh…

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So, apparently anyone, can just throw nonsense, "statement questions" and stupidity out, on ATS. The OP must have "inside" contact... So OP? Why do you "like" aliens more? Do they make you "feel" good about yourself? No rules or obligations? Do aliens "validate" your emotions?
edit on 4-12-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Chances are? God(s) don't like you. So I'd stick with the aliens.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
So, apparently anyone, can just throw nonsense, "statement questions" and stupidity out, on ATS. The OP must have "inside" contact... So OP? Why do you "like" aliens more? Do they make you "feel" good about yourself? No rules or obligations? Do aliens "validate" your emotions?

Aliens will like you so much they will eat you. What do you think we would do if we went to another planet? We would eat everything that moved.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think you should not worry about what you like more, all of it is subjective anyway, the only thing that holds weight in the opinion is your perception on what those things are and how could you possibly know for sure. Forming opinions based off nothing is a bad habit, that's how people turn racist

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I also feel a closer 'bond' to Aliens than God(s)
I don't believe all the 'Aliens are here to hurt us' rubbish - (If they wanted to they could annihilate us in minutes)

Am I wrong for liking Aliens more than God(s)

What if these aliens you speak of are actually Gods? MIND BLOWN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join