It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tue 11/10/15 GOP/Republican Debate with link to free streaming.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
originally posted by: the owlbear

The guy said nearly solid pyramids in egypt were built by Old Testament Joseph as grain elevators...

I wouldn' t want him anywhere near my cranium with a scalpel

You almost made me lose beer on that. I had to suck it back up out of my sinuses...

As I said before, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my cranium holding sharp things...
...now that I think about it...maybe THAT'S why Jesus has such a deep part in his portrait with Carson...he might have had a BC Special, a little outta the middle.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yikes I can't believe Rick Santorum is still running.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yikes I can't believe Rick Santorum is still running.

Ahh I forgot to add China to the drinking game.

China: 1 shot
edit on 321130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 18:32:22 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I couldn't find a good book in my library that interested me tonight and so I'm listening to the debate while doing a little work. So far it's easy to tell why these guys are on the JV team. Blame Hillary. Blame Obama and very little substance on the issues.

I can't stand the "first thing I would do when elected" line, either.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL, I'm with you. I'm trying to listen but I have to turn away every so often because my B$ meter gets filled to quick and we are not even yet to the VIP B$.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think I figured out Jindal's plan tonight...

STEAL airtime

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Credit to Jindal for the "juice box" comment. That will keep him in the media's spotlight for half a day or so.

Edit to add: Santorum is stumbling all over himself tonight.
edit on 10-11-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ahh I missed that comment I had to step away. I will have to look it up.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Holly cow Jindal just actually mentioned Congregational term limits.

That means we got to drink all the liquer based on the drinking rules established in the OP

monetary influences (Congregational term limits, Abolish Super Pack,Public funding ): All the liqueur in the house and your neighbors.

DRINK UP
edit on 441130America/ChicagoTue, 10 Nov 2015 18:44:21 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And they just highlighted the main problem with the Republican party. When asked about working with Democrats on the issues and whom they could work with from across the aisle, all of them ignored the question and blasted them instead.

No will to compromise will be the end of the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Holly cow Jindal just actually mentioned Congregational term limits.

That means we got to drink all the liquer based on the drinking rules established in the OP

monetary influences (Congregational term limits, Abolish Super Pack,Public funding ): All the liqueur in the house and your neighbors.

DRINK UP

Slow down.....I can only drink so fast and it's hard to crunch numbers and listen to the debate while getting snookered.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is what Jeb has to look forward to if he doesn't pull a Houdini based on his past debate performances and his shriveled poll numbers..

While something inside of me would love to see him in one of these "early table" debates, I would hope that he just takes his money and goes home.. No more Bush...

YMMV.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

LOL there is some appeal to see him in the debate fluffer round, but I doubt he would participate at that level.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If his polling continues to plummet.. he will have no choice, unless some unseen forces change the formula..

I can still hear Graham screaming outside the venue.. "You Can't do this to a standing Senator!! Let Me IN!!!"

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I guess they've setup their wifi with the password "stophillary":

It would seem that the Republican National Committee has come up with a rather incredible way of making sure anyone covering tonight’s GOP debate has to take their side on Hillary Clinton…for a moment. Anyone reporting the Fox Business event who wants to get access the Internet will apparently have to use the password: ‘StopHillary.’

Link

So their mission is to stop someone, instead of actually accomplishing something?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No gotcha questions!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

If his polling continues to plummet.. he will have no choice, unless some unseen forces change the formula..

I can still hear Graham screaming outside the venue.. "You Can't do this to a standing Senator!! Let Me IN!!!"

As a good Southern Boy, Lindsey wouldn't think such a thing as to pound on a door and all that. He'd just relax on the veranda with some sweet tea until they were done a'fussin' and a'fightin'
edit on 10-11-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yep, I always tell my political cheerleader friends why do concentrate on the issues with the opposing party and not on your party issues? Its not like you can change anything on the opposing sides team. At least you could fix what is broken on your team.

than they look at me all starry eyed .

That goes for both parties.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Lindsay is fuming, and you know it... probably has a sign outside stating "CNBC Says I WON the Last Predebate. debate!"

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I love it -- saying "No gotcha questions" before an interview is like saying "please go real easy on me and make me look as good as possible, don't portray me as I actually am and force me to think on my feet!"

Both sides should be having "gotcha questions" thrown at them at 100 rounds per minute if they want to represent us.

Claims of "gotcha journalism" is just playing the victim card to garner sympathy when you can't answer something intelligently.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join