It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing people of Yellowstone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I read every page of the SAR guys stories, they matched some descriptions of David P books but with even more detail, kinda almost seems like a disinformation tactic. You take facts, and build on it to almost a believable/unbelievable edge then drop it. I got turned off after researching about Stairs in the woods.

Either that or the SAR guys stories are mostly true, but with some disinformation to not incriminate himself within his agency.

Does anyone know what David P's take are on these SAR stories?

It is strange that David Paulides has not once mentioned about staircases in the woods. In fact the only links I can find when searching for anything just goes back to this SAR guy who seems to have mentioned it first.

Like someone said, the nosleep area of reddit is full of fake but nonetheless very interesting stories.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

The sar story was entertaining but that section of reddit is dedicated as a safe haven to tell a fiction story without being challenged as you said.

The staircase thing was just part of the story and nothing more. If not we would have gotten numerous google earth wtf sightings. Not to mention all the other issues with the staircases being in a middle of a Forrest and nobody talking about it inside groups of people who would come accross them.
edit on 491130America/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2015 16:49:09 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheUntoldStory
a reply to: Rikku

Sorry to burst your bubble but reddit's nosleep section is for fake scary stories.

Its interesting that reddit nosleep seems to be unaccessable unless someone shares the link.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
I will check out the video & David Paulides
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

222mockingbirdlane...have you been to pauls website? www.CanAmMissingProject.com ? if you scroll down and click on current events each month it has stories and keeps you up to date on what is happening, goes back really far,.lots to read, really interesting!
edit on 19-11-2015 by research100 because: added a space

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Funny, I was just looking at this thread to see if anyone knew of updates! I only glanced over his site, I'll be delving in to that tonite. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'll be camping in Yellowstone for a week or so from mid June,so if I don't post any more after that,you'll know all this isn't just a load of old twaddle.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join