It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing people of Yellowstone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Some how I don't feel like the ignorant one here. Just between you and I.

There's no need to get all ad hom about it, I have been perfectly civil and it always betrays a sensitivity about being on weak ground. Using phrases like "Just between you and I" when you are on an internet forum and not using private massaging is nonsensical
So you inquired after the Herdman autopsy report? You wouldn't have got very far with that, seeing as there
was no autopsy owing to the crucial fact thatthey never found a body! Did they? Shot yourself in the foot there didn't you?! You have to concede that inquiring into an autopsy report when one could not possibly have been conducted does diminish your credibility somewhat.
A dogman ate the girl's hat? Why didn't it eat her? Did it actually abduct her? Did she say anything else about it? Besides which if that's all it did it's obviously not much of a threat, and after all she did get found so she is hardly a case worthy of inclusion here, just a girl with an odd story.
It took more like 15 minutes to wrap this and you aren't making it difficult for me to keep it wrapped by offering any rebuttal to any of the points I have raised, you have simply failed to address them. In how many cases did the dogs refuse to track? Did Paulides even count them? Do you have any explanation for that or indeed any other aspect of this alleged phenomenon?
Are you surprised I have debunked this so quickly when you have failed to make any of it stand up to analysis? I did at least concede there may be a core of genuinely weird cases but you haven't identified them or elaborated on the possible reasons. You haven't got much to go on apart from emotional reactions and personal digs, which brings another well worn phrase to mind - epic fail. Autopsy report indeed!
edit on 10-11-2015 by Bigfoot73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigfoot73

was no autopsy owing to the crucial fact thatthey never found a body! Did they? Shot yourself in the foot there didn't you?

Yeeeeah sure did. Thanks for confirming my point.

SnF OP
edit on Rpm111015v15201500000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Aazadan

Stairs found in the woods are most likely the remnants of a house that use to stand there. Like the chimney's that are left standing on dilapidated or burned houses.

I'm betting most of these stairs are made from rock and mortar, and can stand the test of time, unlike the log cabin they were probably attached to.

That's certainly the rational explanation but my counterpoint would be that most log cabins were 1 story and these things are out in the middle of nowhere. Even back in the day people who lived on their own would try to be somewhat close to a road or atleast not so far out that they would be inconvenienced by locating others for the purpose of trading.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
They foundd him, I trawlde through all that and finally got to them finding his body. My apologies Randyvs, I went off on one a bit there. However it does seem to be a rather everyday unsolved murder, not necessarily anything mysterious or weird and I stand by my claims, there really isn't much of a phenomenon here.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I like reading the books and listening to David tell the stories, but the conspiracy thing about agencies not collecting data is a case of barking up the wrong tree IMO. Most of these cases are handled by the local counties or states for reporting, and entered into a national database these days. The reason for this is, in the old days (50's?) we had numerous missing persons databases in this country all associated with different agencies and municipalities. The idea was to bring it together into one place. These are are almost always geo-located or labeled with a lace name from a top map with TRS, or more recently lat & long.

The idea that agencies might be hiding something has a lot of validity IMO, but there is no conspiracy in the sense of records, there aren't any records at the local federal level.

The conspiracy is in what higher ups in the land management agencies know and don't know, otherwise a state director-regional forester, for example (BLM/USFS), would not need a secret security clearance.

Otherwise, he's on the trail of some something that does exist, at least to me, and something that is hidden from the public whenever possible. Outdoor recreation allegedly brings in about $645billion/year in the U.S, so it in well within the realm of possibility that they are hiding something, they are definitely hiding something from us.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigfoot73
They foundd him, I trawlde through all that and finally got to them finding his body. My apologies Randyvs, I went off on one a bit there. However it does seem to be a rather everyday unsolved murder, not necessarily anything mysterious or weird and I stand by my claims, there really isn't much of a phenomenon here.

It's not murder though is it if it's not premeditated? In this case it's almost certainly death by misadventure.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I keep wondering about whether Paulides, has amped up some of this cases

I read on this thread or another, that state, some ATSers, have spoken to Paulides, and state, he has changed their story in his books and that compels me to ask, the question

why

he has, changed the context to make it more mysterious, or omitted certain facts/info, that would offer a more balanced perspective

I don't doubt that something must be going on here, in some instances but what

the stairs sound so fantastical, and maybe the guy is just creating some spooky stories and is just a creative writer, god knows

there was a review on amazon on paulides books, in which, the reviewer had appeared to, have done a lot of research himself, about some of david cases and seem quite authorative

Paulides himself, debated it with him for a while but then retreated and seemed at times, a little evasive about the points, he was making

I didn't care for the skeleton in his closet, that the reviewer exposed, but it was the combination of him pointing this out and then, presenting, it seemed a more comprehensive, account of some of the cases that Paulides covers, that gave me cause to doubt the thoroughness of Paulides investigations and knocked his credibilty, for me

up until that point, I was planning, to buy them but obviously the shipping charge outside the US, on his site is a little, steep

I may have to look into that book, another poster referenced, I wonder, apart, from Stephen Young and the other writer, the poster mentioned, whether there, are any other peeps coming forward or indeed, park employees themselves, first hand on ATS

link   

I read on this thread or another, that state, some ATSers, have spoken to Paulides, and state, he has changed their story in his books and that compels me to ask, the question

why

he has, changed the context to make it more mysterious, or omitted certain facts/info, that would offer a more balanced perspective

the stairs sound so fantastical, and maybe the guy is just creating some spooky stories and is just a creative writer, god knows

there was a review on amazon on paulides books, in which, the reviewer had appeared to, have done a lot of research himself, about some of david cases and seem quite authorative

Paulides himself, debated it with him for a while but then retreated and seemed at times, a little evasive about the points, he was making

I didn't care for the skeleton in his closet, that the reviewer exposed, but it was the combination of him pointing this out and then, presenting, it seemed a more comprehensive, account of some of the cases that Paulides covers, that gave me cause to doubt the thoroughness of Paulides investigations and knocked his credibilty, for me

up until that point, I was planning, to buy them but obviously the shipping charge outside the US, on his site is a little, steep

I may have to look into that book, another poster referenced, I wonder, apart, from Stephen Young and the other writer, the poster mentioned, whether there, are any other peeps coming forward or indeed, park employees themselves, first hand on ATS

link   

why

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I am very interested in these stories. I find them very odd, especially the clusters, and the circumstances! It first captured my attention with a post 411 - David Paulides and I was hooked! I believe there have been a few post here on ATS about this over the last couple of years or so.
(just a piece of advice to anyone who may not know, you can buy them for about $25 from the authors website, meanwhile on Ebay and Amazon they are $60-70+ heh third party)
I am so curious about what really happened. It's rather easy to let your imagination go on something so fascinating as this due to the shroud of mystery. I'm glad you posted this, it reminds me I need to look more into it, yet again! It never gets old!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigfoot73

As you wish.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For those who said thanks for the post, you're welcome and I apologize for sending you down the rabbit hole!

I still have to find time to read up on it more and check out the links to the spooky stories. Hopefully there are some good campfire reads!

Couple questions:
someone mentioned large sections of government prohibited forest? ....Anyone know why?

Does anyone have a clear 411 map? Are you able to tell where the hotspots are in Southern California? The maps online are a little blury. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Alien abductions? That is what comes to my mind what some of the cases.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The more I read about these stories the more attention I think it deserves. Those tidbits about finding children miles away barefoot with no markings and searchers combing an area only to find the victims later in the same spot should raise a lot of questions about how they got there.

I don't understand how repeated occurrences like this wouldn't be investigated on a Federal level. Very strange indeed.
edit on 11-11-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't think it was Bigfoot, because once anything went down like the missing kids, the government would have choppers everywhere with Thermal cameras...just like they hunt for fugitives from the law. They would have noticed a Bigfoot by now, somewhere in the world. It has to be something else.
edit on 11-11-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: gramur

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Thanks a LOT..now im scared sh!tless! ...lol those were quite strange stories..stuff like that is what keeps me up at night..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well, I've listened to Paulides narratives/reports from coast to coast show. Some of the show's guests are...interesting and probably more fantasy than fact but for a meager investment of about $6.50 a month, I can listen to and/or download up to 5 years worth of audio material! I don't know about any of you but I do find some of the material there pretty damned interesting and also probably some things the mainstream media will almost certainly NEVER cover. I also searched youtube and came across this page which has a lot of paulides's material/interviews.
Well, I'm not going to weigh in what I think is the cause of these inexplicable disappearances but I suspect that there is some kind of cover up over whatever is REALLY happening here. It WOULD be interesting to discover whether or not this does happen in other places around the world as well.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

I have seen bigfoot and it is certainly real, I am not totally sure but I tend to believe they are remnants of Hanumans original tribe and when he left the rest grew tired of war and migrated to North America and some others stayed.

I read a post from years back on here that made me go and read up on Hanuman and I noticed that the special powers matched up with the super speed, the ability to stun enemies with sound(I've experienced this twice as my mother was stunned and the second time she witnessed a traffic flager get stunned after a roar filled the woods but was directed at us), and the images of Hanuman and the tribe looked stunningly like the bigfoot I saw especially the legs, feet and hands. The one I saw had white spots on its back and surprisingly the old pictures show members that are black white and brown. His tail was removed or something to that effect (genetically modified perhaps as a reward for faithful service to the gods).
I would like to add that the first time the sound was undetectable and the second time it was supernaturally loud.

edit on 12-11-2015 by stabstab because: spelling

edit on 12-11-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

To this I would say that the bigfoots probably excel at digging and burrow in and they also might have the ability to slow their breathing, heart-rate, and reduce their thermal outputs as a hunting adaptation where standing very still and using surprise means you get that dear or bird dinner your heart desires.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join