It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt detects ‘impressive’ anomaly in Giza pyramids

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra
a reply to: purplemer

I believe all secrets of the pyramids are already solved and known by the real leaders of this world.

The fact Hawass and others are not protesting, the openness ... as if they would let the world look over their shoulder in real time while searching for one of the greatest mysteries on earth? Come on.

I hope of course that this will be the beginning of the great disclosure ... but I doubt it.

Like others (who actually know what they are talking about) have stated, Hawass is not employed in that role anymore. So please consider doing some research before you make statements with the words 'fact' in them.
It's awkward and cringeworthy. And we do remember that it was you that informed us of such 'facts'.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For those of you more aware of the political/control processes involved in ever actually doing some type of excavation or dig to further our knowledge and solve some of the mysteries surrounding the whole area.

Do you believe it will EVER be possible to have an 'open book' examination/dig/excavation of some of the anomalies? Like the chamber under the sphinx?

You would think that a well controlled, professional archeological 'dig' would benefit ALL involved.

Even boring into the room that robot saw beyond that shaft.

I am not for some half assed expedition that destroys anything in its path. However, in this day and age with the technology available, very clean bore holes could be made in a professional manner.

I feel finding these 'mysteries' and possible accompanying revelations could have a profound effect on past, and probably future history.

Is it worth protecting the integrity of the site, as I feel the Hawass side wants, over carefully planned and controlled further excavations?

It seems there are people in power who do all in their power to prevent any further exploration of these archeological sites. I don't understand why unless I go to the more conspiracy oriented parts of my brain.

Long story short, is there a chance that further SUBSTANCIAL, well controlled and professionally monitored archeological excavations will ever be allowed to happen?

ETA: Thank you for the thread purplemer
, Stuff like this is why I still come to ATS. S&F for you

edit on 11 10 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
For those of you more aware of the political/control processes involved in ever actually doing some type of excavation or dig to further our knowledge and solve some of the mysteries surrounding the whole area.

Do you believe it will EVER be possible to have an 'open book' examination/dig/excavation of some of the anomalies? Like the chamber under the sphinx?

You would think that a well controlled, professional archeological 'dig' would benefit ALL involved.

I am not for some half assed expedition that destroys anything in its path. However, in this day and age with the technology available, very clean bore holes could be made in a professional manner.

I feel finding these 'mysteries' and possible accompanying revelations could have a profound effect on past, and probably future history.

Is it worth protecting the integrity of the site, as I feel the Hawass side wants, over carefully planned and controlled further excavations?

Long story short, is there a chance that further SUBSTANCIAL, well controlled and professionally monitored archeological excavations will ever be allowed to happen?

In regards to the 'Djedi' project to continue through the secondary 'door'... Yes... That project is still ongoing.
That will be investigated further.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

In regards to the 'Djedi' project to continue through the secondary 'door'... Yes... That project is still ongoing.

Thank you. The discovery of the chamber was made back in 2011 if I am correct.

I just don't understand why it is now wrapping up 2015 and we are still waiting on further exploration.

They need to get on with it already IMHO. I will be dead long before any real discoveries are made.

Again, I am NOT for some half assed blasting method that ruins as much if not more that found.
There is technology and professional archeologists that could safely, with preservation being priority number one, who could get on with it already.
It just seems to me there are some who would rather not see any progress made in this area.
edit on 11 10 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To people reading this thread who aren't particularly knowledgable on what has actually occurred in Egypt in the last years should consider reading this wiki page which outlines what most people call a REVOLUTION?!?
This ceased any kind of excavation/investigation into archeological history of all the things that we all dearly want to know more about.... For YEARS.
The fact that we are now seeing grants to begin developments in scientific research and investigation is VERY significant!
If you don't know, Please educate yourselves, even from a brief outline from a source like Wikipedia on what the revolution meant to Egypt.
Revolution

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Definitely a job for a D'Jedi....

You go Qui-Gon, you get through that door!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

To people reading this thread who aren't particularly knowledgable on what has actually occurred in Egypt in the last years should consider reading this wiki page which outlines what most people call a REVOLUTION?!?
This ceased any kind of excavation/investigation into archeological history of all the things that we all dearly want to know more about.... For YEARS.
The fact that we are now seeing grants to begin developments in scientific research and investigation is VERY significant!
If you don't know, Please educate yourselves, even from a brief outline from a source like Wikipedia on what the revolution meant to Egypt.
Revolution

Thank you, I will do that now.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk
its going to be a 2ft gap filled with sand

like have already been found

The first hole was drilled at a 35 degree angle, and revealed only several blocks of stone separated by mortar. The second hole was bored at 40 degrees, with the same results. The final hole, which was drilled to a depth of 2.65 meters, revealed a cavity filled with sand of a very fine quality.

www.touregypt.net...

Plus

maybe used the plane crash as a way to start talks with them and influence them to investigate further (if they dont already know) - strange these 2 events so close together.

The pyramid is a energy prison for a powerful plasma. There's a reason the geometry of a pyramid is herald as an incredibly strong structure. Pyramid, circle, square.

The crash may not be by Russian hands. But the event was definitely a blood sacrifice in a ritual to break the bonds. I said this when it occurred.

The fine quality sand is a remnant component from the original binding. Incense smoke and fine "dust" particles are attracted to statically charged plasma entities. Just as clouds are is disseminating their form and shape. The high quartz content of the pyramid is also key in the binding of frequencies. A giant capacitor for baddies.

Ever see the movie "The Fifth Element"? There's a riddle inside.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: Marduk
its going to be a 2ft gap filled with sand

like have already been found

The first hole was drilled at a 35 degree angle, and revealed only several blocks of stone separated by mortar. The second hole was bored at 40 degrees, with the same results. The final hole, which was drilled to a depth of 2.65 meters, revealed a cavity filled with sand of a very fine quality.

www.touregypt.net...

Plus

maybe used the plane crash as a way to start talks with them and influence them to investigate further (if they dont already know) - strange these 2 events so close together.

The pyramid is a energy prison for a powerful plasma. There's a reason the geometry of a pyramid is herald as an incredibly strong structure. Pyramid, circle, square.

The crash may not be by Russian hands. But the event was definitely a blood sacrifice in a ritual to break the bonds. I said this when it occurred.

The fine quality sand is a remnant component from the original binding. Incense smoke and fine "dust" particles are attracted to statically charged plasma entities. Just as clouds are is disseminating their form and shape. The high quartz content of the pyramid is also key in the binding of frequencies. A giant capacitor for baddies.

Ever see the movie "The Fifth Element"? There's a riddle inside.

I know man, I know.
I need you to understand that your shuttle back to the moon is leaving soon.
You should hurry to get on board.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I just don't understand why it is now wrapping up 2015 and we are still waiting on further exploration.

They need to get on with it already IMHO. I will be dead long before any real discoveries are made.

Again, I am NOT for some half assed blasting method that ruins as much if not more that found.
There is technology and professional archeologists that could safely, with preservation being priority number one, who could get on with it already.
It just seems to me there are some who would rather not see any progress made in this area.

What resides behind that 'door' ... What a lot of scientists have theorised is a similar sized 'gap', 'section', which leads to nothing. Just another wall.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well, there have been two "open" digs under the Sphinx that I am personally aware of (could be more) using your own example.

Are you saying they should dig under it again?

Harte

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ahh dude. No no no . You are mistaken.
It started with the Upuaut project in 1992-1993
en.m.wikipedia.org...
It's continuation was the Djedi project...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Don't know what to make of it. The outside is fairly unimpressive, and a lot of the heat seems to be reading from flat areas on the surface of the blocks. However, there does seem to be some heat around the cracks between blocks, which is not what you'd expect.

Could there be just a slight difference in the composition of those particular rocks, making them retain heat differently than the surrounding blocks? Looking at the daylight picture, they seem to be just a slightly different shade than the others.

If the shafts vent outside, could they build up and retain heat longer in certain spots than others?

Of course, the smart@ss in me wonders if the leftover grain in the pyramid either fermented or is holding heat like a rice filled heating pad.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2015 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I figured it had to be more than a
13 acre 400 foot high 2 bedroom one bath.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
Could there be just a slight difference in the composition of those particular rocks, making them retain heat differently than the surrounding blocks?

According to another article I read, there is a slight difference in the composition of blocks taken from different quarries, but that only accounts for around a half a degree of temperature difference. The temperature difference here is 1 or 2 degrees. I also thought at first that maybe the orientation of the blocks, which are facing east but also have sides that face south toward the sun because of an indendation, might be making the difference, but apparently not.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I think this little alcove cools slower than the surrounding blocks. It's nothing exciting.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Grain? (with apologies to Dr. Carson)

That was the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe it's a Goa'uld waiting to be released!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It seems there are people in power who do all in their power to prevent any further exploration of these archeological sites. I don't understand why unless I go to the more conspiracy oriented parts of my brain.

ETA: Thank you for the thread purplemer
, Stuff like this is why I still come to ATS. S&F for you

Great points.

The Chinese Emperor Qin's Tomb is the exact same situation.

Sometimes, it just makes people wonder, why on earth, would these government officials not allow something so important, so vital to our understand of our own history.

The conspiracy theorist mind of mine is also working overload when something like this happens.

Like, are you kidding me? We are way beyond the grave robbing era, you could totally have guards with AK47's or national military standing guard while you do a professional excavation.

Why they still can't open Emperor Qin's tomb? "Shrugs"

Why they still won't allow full Pyramid/Sphinx access? "Shrugs"

Perhaps the ruling elites/TPTB really is hiding things from us. Why are some historical sites off limits? Why are humans not allowed to discover or rediscover their past? What is there to hide? Why is there a need for such secrecy?

Maybe there is truly something hidden within these sites that would change the entire understanding of human history or where we came from or what we are developing into in the future.
edit on 11/11/2015 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join