It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt detects ‘impressive’ anomaly in Giza pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I wonder if this will go the same way as the cavern that was found under the Sphinx in 1997. Supposedly Edgar Cayce saw this cavern in one of his many trance like states and called it the Hall of Records. Nothing was ever revealed after they found 25ft x 40ft cavern.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
www.linkfast.com.tw...

The scanning of the pyramids project

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
maybe they will actually disclose what they find this time. Use this discovery to re-write the history books. they need to do it soon, the evidence out there is obvious

posted on the 5th last paragraph :

"In the meantime, other methods might be used to help identify the area with a temperature difference."

then 2 days later this they locate this on the pyramids?

I think Russia know the power of pyramids - maybe used the plane crash as a way to start talks with them and influence them to investigate further (if they dont already know) - strange these 2 events so close together.
edit on 9-11-2015 by TurboT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
It's interesting for sure.

Just a thought, maybe the weight of the structure is causing another type of stone, rock or mineral like granite to become overly excited, I know granite gives off radiation, and can give off a heat reading.
From the pictures I see it's just a concentration, of heat, but there are other hot spots as well.

I used to live in an apartment that had Victorian alcoves where doorways had been bricked up. The ones facing the exterior of the building were always colder than the indoor others.

My personal hunch is that there is an entire maze of rooms under the pyramid and that all the pyramids are connected by corridors. It would be far easier for builders to just place stone supports and supporting layers than it would be to transport thousands of tonnes of stone. Having lots of rooms would be even more confusing for potential thieves. Even if they had a floor plan, they would never know which rooms would have been chosen and bricked up. It would be impossible to navigate once the pyramids were fully constructed.
Having access to water would be another advantage.

Has anyone tried using gravitometers to see if there are any underground tunnels?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
interesting info S&F

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Mokoa

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to say it. They've been talking for days about the likely impact on Egyptian tourism following the downing of Metrojet Flight 9268.

shhhh, you're not supposed to be cynical of the Russians, or Putin will come get you
Here he comes now,

Make like a tree

Be vewwy, vewwy, quiet.
We're hunting Chechins....

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I read an article earlier about this. The what-ifs are numerous right now. Could be a secondary entry tunnel, could be something like "Nah, let's move the entry from here to there instead", could be an unused store room, etc. It'll be interesting to find out ultimately what it is, though!

originally posted by: schuyler
Interesting that the antiquities ministry is inviting Egyptologists to participate in the exploration. This is an unusual amount of openness. Hawass was usually uncooperative when he headed up the ministry.

A trademark of Hawass, really, not so much the government. Hawass is a notorious ass to "outsiders" on his turf. Also, if you google "Zahi Hawass is an asshole to coworkers", it turns up some...interesting returns. He may know his stuff, but he's basically regarded as a prick.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
between the two pyramids that photographed light beams, the pyramid of the sun getting a infrasound recording of a conversation. I think pyramids are a system for certain communications.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: lordcomac

It might be self aware machines or something?

Perhaps Dwarven Centurions?

To be serious, you never know. It's been suggested that not all of Hero(n) of Alexandria's schematics & mechanical creations have been found. Who knows where they ended up?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
between the two pyramids that photographed light beams, the pyramid of the sun getting a infrasound recording of a conversation. I think pyramids are a system for certain communications.

Those are hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Heat reflection off a parked tour bus? I don't see how they can determine anything inside solid rock by using a FLIR camera. Does the same heat pattern show up at night or at other times of the year?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I was going to post this earlier but I was too busy between answering emails and posting in For those who continue to believe nobody knows why the pyramids were built thread.

You've got the wrong link in your OP (it's about the hidden chamber in Tutankhamun's tomb). Here's a link to an article from CBC with a little more detail and this image:

Does anyone have a link to something that's not coming from the AP article? Not enough info in there!

Hey why's Phage in that picture?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Sobek and Meshkent, +1?

Definitely plasma beings.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of it. The outside is fairly unimpressive, and a lot of the heat seems to be reading from flat areas on the surface of the blocks. However, there does seem to be some heat around the cracks between blocks, which is not what you'd expect.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
its going to be a 2ft gap filled with sand

like have already been found

The first hole was drilled at a 35 degree angle, and revealed only several blocks of stone separated by mortar. The second hole was bored at 40 degrees, with the same results. The final hole, which was drilled to a depth of 2.65 meters, revealed a cavity filled with sand of a very fine quality.

www.touregypt.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I dunno ... looks to me like Dr. Who's dog K-9 ...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Is it SammmSQUASH?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Your posts usually lead to interesting things.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If what we're looking at is purely a difference in the dissipation of heat absorbed from the sun striking the exterior, my question is why would a void be warmer than the surrounding stone and not cooler?

They should image it at regular intervals throughout the day and night over the course of several days.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I think what is interesting is that the blocks in that area are smaller then the rest of the base stones.
Looking at the center stacked stones they could be removed with out causing a problem.
The two blocks stacked to the left have no support block. They have vertical blocks supporting the upper blocks.

edit on 9-11-2015 by d8track because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2015 by d8track because: add pic

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join