It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News pissing off Star Wars Fans (And nerds the world over)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

1.) You miss the point the Red Eye which is to be sarcastically comedic and colors this whole segment.

2.) Considering Bila is not into Star Wars at all, she did fine.

3.) You missed Levy who is the true nerd, but that means sticking out to the half time of the show. Levy rocks.

4.) Like it or not, not everyone is as Geeky as you. Surely when you interact with RL you have noticed this?

5.) I think you let your inherent anti-Fox bias color what the panel said.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm a huge star wars fan, but the trailers didn't make me cry and honestly it is funny to hear that. I don't think we needed a post like this though, talk about over sensitivity.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

1.) You miss the point the Red Eye which is to be sarcastically comedic and colors this whole segment.

2.) Considering Bila is not into Star Wars at all, she did fine.

3.) You missed Levy who is the true nerd, but that means sticking out to the half time of the show. Levy rocks.

4.) Like it or not, not everyone is as Geeky as you. Surely when you interact with RL you have noticed this?

5.) I think you let your inherent anti-Fox bias color what the panel said.

Because few of us watch the trash that is fox we are unlikely to know the intimate of who is who any more than the who's who's of North Koreas propaganda chanel.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Too bad. You're missing out on Red Eye. It's actually funny if you like off beat humor. At least it was when Gutfeld was its host. Better than Stewart and Colbert.

Another way to put it is that I don't watch CNN much, but I still watch Mike Rowe's show over there despite my dislike of CNN's slant.
edit on 9-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That blond chick it pretty stupid...other than that, they make valid points about the crying and over-the-top reactions.

That said, I'm super-pumped to take my family to see this. I think that it will be my daughter's first in-theater movie--she'll just have turned two, but she'll be alright. And if not, I'm one of those parents who will actually take her out of the theater...crazy thought, I know.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Good old Fox News reinforcing the nerd jock stereotype. Surely that's one of the most insidious things in American society. Picking on kids who are interested in science and being educated?. Hey watch watch fox and get your education from these nit wits. They will tell you what's what.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join