It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origins Conspiracy, A Master Deception!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

YEC is also a play from Satan as well

Busy old Satan.

At least he's a great delegator. Finds lots of work for idle hands. As we see.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Doesn't really matter what semantics you choose. Creation and Evolution go hand in hand. You can not separate the 2. Your condescending tone does not make you an expert on any of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Um, ok. So basically Darwin was a tool of the devil? Do you realize how LOLworthy that is?

Evolution is accepted as fact because literally EVERY PIECE of evidence that has been found from then until today goes right along with it. Just when I thought you were beginning to understand the other side, you go and bring your cause back 100 years.

Why is Satan more powerful than god? I don't get it. Satan allegedly influences people on a daily basis and hides fossils to trick people and other massive conspiracies, yet god is absolutely nowhere to be found. Something isn't right here.

This is the type of hatred I've come to expect from religious extremists on ATS. If evolution and Darwin are tools of the devil, then there also must be thousands of other biologists, geneticists and geologists that are all "hypnotized" as well, while god sits back and does nothing. Why would god allow this? The guy must be completely incompetent.
edit on 11 9 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: rnaa

Doesn't really matter what semantics you choose. Creation and Evolution go hand in hand. You can not separate the 2. Your condescending tone does not make you an expert on any of it.

How so? The problem with this statement is that creation is referring to the origin of life, not babies being born. That isn't creation as referred to by creationists. Saying creation and evolution can't be separated is pure semantics. Don't fall for the logic trap where you equivocate replication with the origin of life. They are completely different things.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree
Wrong they don't go hand in hand. They only go hand in hand to fit creationists agenda, to not be perceived as incredibly niave and stupid. If creationists could get away with seeming intelligent without admitting evolution exists they would prefer it.

They are 2 completely different things, neither explaining the other.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Satan is often conflated with Lucifer but the two are not the same figure, nor is Satan a fallen angel. Satan, which is the Hebrew word for adversary/accuser, was like a prosecution attorney whose job it was to stand before God and argue against humanity in favor of judgment. Satan is not the arch-nemesis of God, at least not in the Old Testament, that doesn't come until much later and is a Christian invention.

You can see in the book of Job, and elsewhere in the OT, the role that Satan plays.

There's a reason why demonic possessions, demons and devils themselves do not appear in the Christian form until the New Testament. In the OT the Hebrew word for devil is also the word for Satyr and is sometimes translated as goat or used as an adjective "hairy" Source

The other word for demon occurs only twice in the old testament, referring to human sacrifices to "shades" or "demons" and the word is not mentioned again.

Satan is not the Devil, the Devil is not Lucifer and Lucifer is not Satan, at least not in the Old Testament. Only in Christianity are these three figures conflated and all marked as the enemy and arch-nemesis of God.

At any rate if Satan has done anything than that thing must be in accordance with God's plan yes? If Satan has freedom to do all sorts of terrible things there can be only one giver of that freedom yes?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why are people so prone to throwing ol' Darwin under the bus when it's clear they don't have even the slightest understanding of the man or his theories on evolution? Maybe that's Satan making them judge a man who never espoused one theory on how life began.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Phage

In his book ‘A Trip into the supernatural’

See I know that some on ATS have seen or used a ouija board, those that have seen them working know that the evil supernatural aspect that the bible talks about does exist. If that exists, then logically the other good/God side exists too.
It really is that simple. So yes that is why I believe it, I myself have had two encounters in my lifetime.
I don't expect people to believe it unless they experience for themselves, then they will know.

That's like saying that you believe someone who says Unicorns are made of rainbow marshmallows because you once saw a live elephant at the zoo.

People's spiritual experiences with the supernatural doesn't automatically validate every single mad rant by everyone. In fact, that is a huge issue with people who encounter the supernatural. They often then go and believe the first dogma and snake oil salesman they encounter that explains it.

That's even more true of debunkers and OS advocates.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The point about burning the bible without physically burning it, what he planned and mapped out was psychologically burning the bible in peoples hearts and mind, since he could no longer keep it from them in the modern age.

The catholic, christian, muslim and hebrew faiths have all been doing this well enough without the help of Darwin.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Actually all he did was get the ball rolling, then every intellectual scientist that doubts in God could jump on that band wagon as it fits into their world view, it would be in their interest to expand upon what was started. What started as a small baseball size snowball has rolled down the mountain of history growing exponentially, until in 2015 it is massive.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

And the snowflakes were made of knowledge.

And the snowball is still accumulating flakes.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
God is omnipotent and all powerful, yes?
Then why the frig didn't he just destroy satan in the first place?
I've asked that before and have been greeted with blank stares.
Maybe the flock on here can answer that...
And, no..."there can be no good without evil", is not going to cut it.
If that is true, than god isn't omnipotent, and Satan and God are equals.
That being the case, I'll go with Satan since he's the one who isn't begging for blind worship and obedience without question.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

I can answer that, it wasn't an issue of power but one of sovereignty, one bound to repeat itself if not resolved.
The resolution mechanism is time and suffering, basically Satan said to God I can rule the world better than you.
And every angel was watching and listening, if God kills Satan the issue is still alive, but the rebel is dead.
Instead he he says, Ok go for it, see if you will do better for humanity than me, but when you fail, and you will, you die.

After 6000 years of failure we have our answer, the issue has been resolved and it is coming to an end, granted it's tough to wait out the final decades of this mess.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

6000 years failure? Hm. Sorry can't say i agree with that. Sure there are things which aren't perfect, but you sound just disappointed with your own life? That's always the case with these doomers, want their own life to end and take everybody else with them...
6000 years failure...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Barcs

Actually all he did was get the ball rolling, then every intellectual scientist that doubts in God could jump on that band wagon as it fits into their world view, it would be in their interest to expand upon what was started. What started as a small baseball size snowball has rolled down the mountain of history growing exponentially, until in 2015 it is massive.

So basically what you're saying is that god is a non interfering god. It's still confusing as to why the devil is still around interfering in god's world and god does nothing. It has been my suspicion from the beginning that god either doesn't exist or doesn't interfere with earth. Of course this conflicts with the bible big time, where god is all over the place doing all kinds of things, but I don't believe that either, so, who knows.
edit on 11 10 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
mr blue_jay33, that which can be posited without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

not seeing much evidence here, other than a preposterous outlandish claim that darwin was under the influence of malignant supernatural entities. im willing to be surprised, but try to make it at least as plausible as it is surprising.

a reply to: VictorBloodworth

I can answer that, it wasn't an issue of power but one of sovereignty, one bound to repeat itself if not resolved.
The resolution mechanism is time and suffering, basically Satan said to God I can rule the world better than you.
And every angel was watching and listening, if God kills Satan the issue is still alive, but the rebel is dead.
Instead he he says, Ok go for it, see if you will do better for humanity than me, but when you fail, and you will, you die.

After 6000 years of failure we have our answer, the issue has been resolved and it is coming to an end, granted it's tough to wait out the final decades of this mess.

i think god did a better job of being satan than satan did of being god.

edit on 10-11-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Why do you guys always pick on poor Darwin? It isn't as though he was the first to try and explain diversity. The concept of evolution goes back to at least fifth century BC, and probably much further. So the devil has been busy a very long time. Silly humans, it took us a few millennia to catch on.

Low hanging fruit.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

or rather it is easier for anyone of religious preference to deny anything else could have occurred in our past.

of-course its Satan controlling a man that god created to foil his plan. Rather then religion created to hide the beautiful fact that everyone and everything comes from the very earth we walk on and appreciating that beauty and god dam unlikely marvelous coincidence should be stamped out, of course.....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Miracles are from God and his angels, black magic is from Satan and his Demons

Thats the same psychotic jehovah who one minute favours Israel and then throws them under the car. Changing a staff into a snake is still black magic - interfering with the natural laws, some call it a miracle. Exiting Egypt with 600,000 people some would call an exaggeration.

www.exitmundi.nl...

First off, the Egyptians recorded every important event in hieroglyphs. But there is nothing there about the seven plagues, the exodus of the Egyptian slaves, or the destruction of their army.

And that’s weird. The exodus was a MASSIVE event. According to the bible, Moses led 600,000 Israelites out of Egypt. Archaeologists estimate the Egyptian population at the time (1450 BC) at 3 million people. Surely, someone would have noticed it if suddenly, a fifth of the entire population walked out!
The Egyptian economy would have collapsed, to say the very least. But in the historical and archaeological record: no such thing. Quite the contrary, never in history was the Egyptian empire doing better.

And there’s more. Around 1450 BC, you couldn’t just get up and leave Egypt. The Egyptian empire was vast, back then. It reached deep into what’s now Israel, with fortresses and army outposts everywhere. Canaan was Egyptian, the Sinai desert was Egyptian. Yet in Exodus and Numbers, we read how Moses and Joshua come across many cities and people – without ever bumping into even one Egyptian soldier.

Then, there are the details. Exodus mentions the Philistines, a people that didn’t exist yet. Cities like Ezion Geber, Arad, Heshbon and Kadesh Barnea weren’t founded yet. Other cities mentioned in Exodus and Numbers, like Ai and Jericho, were abandoned ruins for centuries by the time the Israelites arrived.

Essentially, Moses and the Israelites were walking through a fantasy land – a Middle East that never really existed!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So Satan is ruling the earth better than god? Otherwise he failed and was killed. Great logic you're using. Care to tell me where in the bible god explicitly grants satan unhindered access to the planet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join