It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have had that moment of telepathy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: frugal
My dog gives me the telepathic stare and them licks her lips.

When Mr Dog was still alive I used to try to fathom how he knew when I was about to take him out for a walk.

Dogs are extremely observant, they watch our every move, they study our faces, even the way we breath! Knowing this I tried the following.
I took him out for his morning walk, when we returned home I did what I always did, make a coffee and sit in my armchair.
While sitting in my armchair I thought to myself - I'll take him out for an extra walk as soon as I finish my coffee. When I finished my coffee I got up from my chair and Mr Dog started his usual routine of running to the front door and leaping up trying to get his lead from the shelf, thats what he always did when he knew he was going out.
So, he had no reason at all to be expecting to go out, yet he somehow knew!

In the past I was very much a skeptic of anything to do with telepathy, but I've seen too many things happen to be able to ignore the possibility that its real.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The closer i get to someone, I can play music in my head and they will start singing it.

When ever i start talking about people from my past, they either call, or i run into them in unexpected places.

If someone in a crowd or animals in the woods are watching me, i instantly Que to the direction of where i'm being watched.

I live in a house full of brown recluse spiders, whether i'm asleep or awake, if they are near i will know exactly where they are instantly and i kill them

If you are cop hiding anywhere, i will sense you, sometimes miles up the road before i get to your hiding place

I can go on and on and on about my abilities, but what i cant do is tell fortunes or pick winning numbers

And my telepathy comes and goes, which i'm grateful, because sometimes its too much to deal with and makes me extremely depressed and unhappy

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would say daily with my wife,if we are not in "sync" we know one of us is ill, we have been like this since the day we met.

we have been together 24 years, however it's been like this from the start. It's one of the many things we like about each other.

I had the same type of thing with my Mother.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I was talking to my boyfriend on my house phone while aimlessly playing with my cell phone. I kept looking at my cell's wallpaper which was this:

belikewaterproduction.files.wordpress.com...

Then, at some point in our phone conversation, my boyfriend said, "For some reason I keep picturing Homer Simpson". I was shocked because he didn't know what I was doing other than talking on the phone to him. He said it out of nowhere. He and I often have moments where we seem to be thinking about the same thing but that time was the weirdest. I would say that the other times happen when our conversations may invoke similar thoughts in us but I can't see what caused him to randomly say he's picturing Homer Simpson while I am staring at a picture of Homer Simpson during that time.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
this happened over and over again with my friends the first time we took mushrooms. there were many moments when we were communicating clearly without words. isnt life so interesting

Oh and this happens pretty much on a daily basis with my girlfriend. We'll often have the exact same random idea at the exact same time. I believe our brains are receptors and consciousness and thoughts manifest physically (not 3rd dimensional physically) through waves
edit on 18-11-2015 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
this happened over and over again with my friends the first time we took mushrooms. there were many moments when we were communicating clearly without words. isnt life so interesting

Oh and this happens pretty much on a daily basis with my girlfriend. We'll often have the exact same random idea at the exact same time. I believe our brains are receptors and consciousness and thoughts manifest physically (not 3rd dimensional physically) through waves

Very cool, I also experienced this where we were obviously not talking but still communicating. I found it hard to think about if I was the one sending out signals or if it was everyone. Lots of body language in responce to thought. Something you might discribe as grunts or tiny what i call "validation sounds".

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I dont know if its telepathy or something else but I have two moments in my life.

Both involved phone calls and back then (in the early 90's we didnt have mobile phones).

First time I was 15 years old and the home phone rang and mum shouted, "Darren is on the phone". I immediately new what he was going to say and a few seconds later he said it.

Second time a few years later I was talking to my sister and she said her husband wanted a word, I immediately knew what he was going to say and a second later he said.

Both of these people could have said anything in million to me but I knew exactly what they were going to say and I have to say, they weren't what I would normally be expecting.

Im not a supernatural type but it has spooked me out since, 24 years later for the first one and probably 15 years since the second before I probably killed my gifted brain cells with the booze.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
One time I was on the bus going to work. I had gotten in a habit of meditating on the bus. There was a guy probably in his early 20's I would always see walk to the bus stop which is a little less than 2 miles from where he and I lived. He would look at his phone the whole walk...and when I say the whole walk I mean the WHOLE walk...never looking up. I was on the bus with him one day and I noticed he had a pentagram necklace, although I am aware this isn't inherently negative I did wonder if he was into satanism or witchcraft. He had the look....long hair in a pony tail... black clothes. I sat there and looked at him while he was looking at his phone on the bus. I thought out loud "Do you work with demons?" then something like "Show you can hear me"...he then proceeded to look dead at me ...I looked away kind of not wanting to believe I made a connection, but he kept looking dead at me and then just smiled in what seemed to be acknowledgement. I though this was an interesting moment and I will never forget it.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

If you are looking to expand upon this topic i suggest you look up a fellow by the name of Jef Harvey on youtube (Jef spelled with one F) he talks about ways to fine tune your psychic sense per say, really good interviews.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Thanks, going to look into it!!

Edit: Is it the same one that just died?

edit on 2-12-2015 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
All I know is that with my wife I can be thinking something and she will come out of her mouth with the same topic. Just this morning while we enjoyed coffee together like we do every morning I was thinking that if the rain clears out early enough I will start on bush trimming around the pool and sure enough my wife chimes in saying if the rain happens to stop today could I start on the bushes?

Sometimes it is quite scary because it happens almost daily and there are actually some thoughts I would like to keep to myself lol...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Yes sad to say Jef Harvey just passed this August but his research continues, like i said you will learn a lot from his studies.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Telepathy is a symptom of synchronicity. The feedback loop shortens to the point of instantaneous thought communication. Think particle entanglement, except it involves our minds. I've had enough experiences with telepathy to know it is real, I believe it occurs upon communion with the Divine Mind that connects us all; we connect to this through love, laughter, insert-commands-of-the-prophets, etc.

A little mystical, but this really resonated with me:
Telepathic Civilization

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Wasn't there some scientific study that suggested the human brain prepares for events several seconds before they actually happen?

That's right, like a 7 second delay from reality. People get in car wrecks and such and say "I have no idea what happened." Their awareness hadn't gotten to that reality before it was cut off or jarred, mid stream. Weird.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Nowadays I started to plant a thought to other humans by thinking the thought and sending it thru an impulse like strong emotion. In 3 or 4 seconds some of them starts to talk about that thought or idea. Try it maybe it will work for you guys as well. I do it unintentionally sometimes and still works.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I happen to agree with your statement at it's core this is the root as to why it happens, i am not so sure it always as to do with the divine mind however, in me research i found that this is the root cause sometimes but i feel in other cases there is other things that trigger events like this to occur.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join