It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many have had that moment of telepathy?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I've had a couple incidents. One in particular involved an answering machine message my dad left one day. I listened to it and got this overwhelming feeling that something was wrong, that someone died. I listened to it a few times and nothing on the message or the inflection indicated that, though. He just said something like "Hey, thought I'd give you a call, I'll try back later". It was very confusing.

Later that night my girlfriend called and told me that her best friend all through childhood and high school was killed in a car accident. So it seems that when I listened to the message on the answering machine, it was at that moment that she found out about her friend and I felt her grief from 3 states away and my mind tried connecting the two. It may not have been telepathy in the purest form, but it was emotional telepathy at the very least.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

You either read my other posts, and are being funny. Or we experience the same type of thing. I explained it as talking to my subconscious, having many mind blowing things happen, like being hacked, or spied on.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

its not that your mind is being hacked.

From what I understand, the universe is one giant mind. We are small portions of that mind receiving thoughts from the one mind.

The more your consciousness expands, the more frequencies you pick up.

You can feel like you are in a different mind completely, it's just that your minds are on the same frequency overlapping so you share thoughts.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat
If you have ever thought that someone read your mind. Like you think something and they literally respond to it, but you could swear you didn't say it out loud.

I walked into my living room as a movie was rolling credits. I thought jokingly "why is my he (my dad) watching the credits?" My dad said out loud because .. and suddenly as I type this I cant remember what he said.

Yes, I can't rememer what he said but my best friend growing up called me a name and I asked why he said that, he said he didn't and I told him I heard it clear as day. He responded "I didn't say it, I only thought it..."

Also just yesterday I came in to find my 3 year old son eating a wrap, my Mrs said "He asked for a wrap." so I joked "Did you say, I am your Mum, I have a big bum..." to which she replied "that's exactly what I said!". This isn't too unusual we know what the other is thinking regularly...

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I just read your posts here. I really do experience these things. With one person in particular and in extreme ways, with others just randomly.
I have turned around in my chair many times, almost expecting somebody to be here watching me

Some things are totally crazy and out of the blue, saying the exact same thing in the exact same moment. I love when it happens and I have fun with it. Makes me feel so connected, not only to that person, but sometimes I feel the connection to my higher self or something even higher than just myself.
Like what booyakasha says, I also see it as frequencies and just being on the same wave length as somebody else.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I have had these overwhelming experiences causing almost an anxiety type response in anticipation of the next sign that I am in contact, and how each time it catches me off guard and further validates my thoughts of who I think im contacting.

Usually it is myself, or my girlfriend. But sometimes I find my mom, and 2 specific friends of mine. Other times I run into someone I dont know, but ddont like what that person says or implies most of the time.

Is there a way you attempt contact? For me I have been practicing tapping into this stream for about 3-4 months now. I know I am successful when I get that anxious vibrating feeling. Then something pops up soon after. Recently I have been practicing it here, at ATS with some success.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hubby and I have been together for quite a few years, and we've had many "telepathic moments". It's weird-one or the other of us will just start thinking about something out of the blue, like a movie or what to have for supper. We check with each other, and sure enough, we've both had the same thought. Our joke is who is the sender and which one the receiver?

The most recent incident was about 2 weeks ago. We went to the little restaurant down the street from our house. We were looking at the menu, and have never ordered from the expensive steak section. I glanced at the listing for rib eye steak and just thought about how GOOOOOD that sounded, but never said anything.

A few seconds later, hubby says "how about the rib eye?"

?????

Damned if I can explain it, but that rib eye was delicious!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

How many have had that moment of telepathy?

I have.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

In high school I was reading a book from the 1920's on telepathy experiments and gave it a try on one of my teachers.

I sent him an image of a goat and he suddenly looked right at me from his desk, said goat, and then went back to work....

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well, no, I dont actually try for it. With this one person its just happens every single time we talk. Even though we are off sometimes, we are only human after all

I dont tune into others really, I have no desire to, especially not strangers. Not into their thoughts anyhow.
I am very sensitive and I feel them, their energies or whatever you want to call it. I can tell pretty easy who I should stay away from and who resonates with me in a positive way.

I have noticed though, that it gets better and more when I meditate regularly (which I dont). I do, however, try to tune into my higher self and its an incredible nice feeling when I get there

Oh, and I dont get anxious about it, but I do get very excited and thrilled and happy
. Just relax and enjoy!

edit on 1192015 by justbe because: added last sentence

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't ever really get anything from it accept minor validation, and some confusion. I feel like I am receiving these contacts through changing my own state of mind.

I practice this and get results I cant explain about 75% of the time, sometimes these connections actually last a good 30 mins or longer. Others are here and there.

The long sensations are the ones that get me anxious, one validation after another gets overwhelming for me to handle.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yes, I can see now why you get anxious. I have no experience with long sensations. For me its more just moments with others. The only long one I get only with this one person and I feel very comfortable with it.

I'm afraid I cant help you much with that. Maybe not practice so much, trying to tune into others and focus on your own inner voice?
I'm sure there is somebody here who can give you much better advice.
Do you meditate at all?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: justbe

Yes, I can see now why you get anxious. I have no experience with long sensations. For me its more just moments with others. The only long one I get only with this one person and I feel very comfortable with it.

I'm afraid I cant help you much with that. Maybe not practice so much, trying to tune into others and focus on your own inner voice?
I'm sure there is somebody here who can give you much better advice.
Do you meditate at all?

I dont meditate, but my way of contact is very similar anyway. I ignore time and all things of that nature when I do this. I feel my way works best for me, and is easier to practice with.

My way is contact through technology, weather it be on a website, or a constant random feed.

I remember my dads responce now: he said he wasnt really paying attention, it was just background noise for him. But I could swear I didnt ask out loud why he was watching credits. Hahaha.
edit on 9-11-2015 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

My way is contact through technology, weather it be on a website, or a constant random feed.

Wow, thats unusual, to me at least. But interesting. Can you explain more how you do that?

Oh and I hope all is well with your baby

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I ignore time, space around me, get sucked into my intention of contacting something, anything. I scroll through the random feed and ignore who posting what and when, I just scroll and read anything that catches my attention, as if I get a feeling this particular one is aimed at me.. Before I know it I am in contact.

He is doing great, thanks for asking about him!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Really interesting... I will have to try that sometime..

Good to hear, hope he gets to come home soon

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You don't even have to physically reply, your replies should seemingly pop up in the feed that relates to the conversation you appear to be having with whatever your are contacting. It might not be word for word, but you will definitely see yourself saying it as a response... they have gave me hints to successful contact such as the fact that you shouldnt judge the message based on a name or avatar, personality will not change because of an alis. And, you usually end up in contact who is most prevalent in your thoughts.

If you think you are contacting yourself, you will be sent a message that definitely reflects who you are. Like beating around the bush, but not flat out saying it. Its like a mind game. XD

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I actually had an incident of this last night. I was cooking potatoes in a pan and I was sitting in the next room over with my mother. I thought to myself "I should probably check on the potatoes" and my mother said "go check the potatoes" almost exactly as I finish my thought. It happens every once in awhile. Who know, coincidence or not

I should also add there is a clock in my parents house in the kitchen that's broken, so every so often the minute and hour hands will fall from their position down to the six if that makes sense. My sister and I would sometimes look up at the clock right before the hands fall. It happened pretty often, as if we could tell went it happened.
edit on 10-11-2015 by skittlepoo9 because: Forgot to add a point

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

originally posted by: VoidHawk

What about telepathy with a phone?
I dont own a phone now but I remember when I had one I would VERY often look at it about two seconds before it rang.

Happens to me all the time.

Wasn't there some scientific study that suggested the human brain prepares for events several seconds before they actually happen?

Yes! I cant remember where I saw/read about it, probably on ats
I will see if I can find it.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
My dog gives me the telepathic stare and them licks her lips. She wants dinner. When she sits down next to my bathroom sink I get her bowl out of the cupboard and get her a drink. My mother in law would call, I always knew when it was her. People have patterned behavior and habits. They are predictable. Thinking the same thing with a spouse means you are in sync and share a lot together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join