It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migration crisis: EU gambles on sweeteners for Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is an article relating to what the EU is planning on with regard to the migration crisis. They are planning on doing a swap basically with Africa. They want to send all economic African immigrants back who have no skills in return for allowing a cash incentive to entice skilled workers in such as doctors etc. This clearly shows that Germany's stance on the refugee crisis has had nothing to do with compassion but is solely for the purposes of helping their ageing population and getting skilled workers in to fill gaps in the labour market.

Whether it will go ahead is another thing because hopefully many members of the EU will see how flawed this plan is. What do the EU think will happen to these African Countries if they agree to such a plan. These African countries will lose all their skilled workers and their economies will soon start to fall apart and then what: civil war which in the long term will create a bigger refugee problem.

I swear the lunatics have taken over the asylum!! The quicker we get the referendum as to whether to stay in the EU or leave, the better. I can only hope that most British people see sense and leave!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The American in me says that this is only what America is supposed to be. The best and brightest were supposed to come here because we were supposed to have that opportunity for them ... although we didn't exactly bribe them to come here historically. The H1-B Visa program is a different matter as is the recent welfare state.

The long-term view on this is how on earth do we ever expect the third world to develop if we create a constant brain drain?

And of course, I would love to take only the skilled and leave the unskilled. If this works, can we start this policy for ourselves? That's the bastard instinct. I mean after all, we constantly get told how we should be more like Europe.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Its just awful really because now I have just seen on Reuters that Germany is saying it is limited in what it can do to help Syrian refugees. www.reuters.com... 97

and also in Guardian it says there has been some confusion with conflicting stories coming out www.theguardian.com...

This is a massive U-turn on what Angela Merkel said only months ago when she said they could easily accommodate a million and that all Syrian refugees would be automatically refugee status.

I can only think that the immigrants Germany have been receiving don't have the necessary skills they want. So where does that leave genuine refugees from Syria.

It then doesn't make sense if Brussels are saying they will be able to accommodate skilled African workers. Maybe there is some truth in the NWO afterall! reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

If Germany put a fund away for national born citizens, free tuition and $100,000 for when you turn 25, there wouldn't be any problem with their economy in 50 years. Instead, they're going to pay $100,000 a year in perpetuity for each unskilled immigrant welfare recipient sucking the system dry with no return on investment. For ever! LOL I shouldn't laugh but Merkel is bat # crazy

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Watch the young, skilled native born Germans start to jump ship even more than they already do.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
She is crazy without a shadow of a doubt, but then how does she get away with it? Why doesn't someone just get her sectioned and have done with it. I'm laughing as I am typing this because that is how mad the whole scenario is now. If you wrote this as a story people would say it was too far fetched.a reply to: FlySolo

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think this explains why we are getting so many news like this from the UK:

Sir Bill Cash, the Conservative chairman of the Commons European Scrutiny Committee, said the migration crisis could tilt the referendum in favour of exit from the European Union.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Germany just realized that most of these refugees have no desire to be the new labor force

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Exactly, they would have all the rest of the EU believe it is how out of compassion, what Is really about is greed and power. They want these people here like commodities. They are finding out that many haven't got anything to offer Germany which I have said all along. If they can't even speak the language how can they offer anything. We are always being told in the UK how these enrich our society and bring much needed skills, if anyone argues against this we are told they are all brain surgeons, nurses etc. They are not, most are coming here because of our generous benefits and have no intention of working for their money, that is the truth.a reply to: JDmOKI

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Ha, well spotted! That would make a whole lot of sense. Interestingly, Scotland on the whole is keen to stay in the EU and there are much less migrant-fear stories in the press.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
We should give thanks to the refugees
It is with their blood that the one world government will only stand for three days

The end is nigh!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

They are not, most are coming here because of our generous benefits and have no intention of working for their money, that is the truth.

That is not the truth. Immigrants have been coming to the UK for centuries, thousands of years. My husband's grandparents fled from the Nazi's to Scotland, from Eastern Europe, where they settled and were made welcome.
Why is this so different for you? Have you spoke to 'most' of the refugees? Have they told you of their nefarious aims?

I didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

join