It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO comparison: Space Station and Rendlesham Forest incident.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I searched and didn't find anything here.
I noticed that a video about a year ago displayed something next to the ISS.

I can't find the orginal NASA feed, so it could be fake. But what struck me as interesting was that the shape looks like the object depicted in the Randlesham Forest incident.
This is the drawing from a military observer on the scene.

These two are renditions and not the actual object seen.

Maybe a different size, but they look similar to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I believe there are other previous threads here on the object and ISS. Dont search at ATS(been messed up for a long time), but "GOOGLE" the question, and put a /ATS.

EXAMPLE: GOOGLE SEARCH, search ISS and UFO/ATS (slash ATS) all our previous threads come up there

Good luck

MS

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't see the similarity, the artifact shown in the ISS video looks like the head of an old style pen, while the Rendlesham Forest incident was a description of "lights".

There could be speculation that Alien downlink connections were designed into the ISS.
For many years they parsed GPS signals differently for civilian/military/classified.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I definitely see a similarity.

If you look closely, you can even see the lights in the same pattern on the ship docked in space as the Rendlesham forest drawings.

I think that's an amazing find on your part OP. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I know about the forest incident but the ISS ufo deal is fairly new to me.

It does have similar depictions.

Perhaps these particular beings are here under the best of interests.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Violater1

I believe there are other previous threads here on the object and ISS. Dont search at ATS(been messed up for a long time), but "GOOGLE" the question, and put a /ATS.

EXAMPLE: GOOGLE SEARCH, search ISS and UFO/ATS (slash ATS) all our previous threads come up there

Good luck

MS

i believe the best search method for ATS is the following.

site:abovetopsecret.com(space)(search term)

I hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The two triangular depressions described in the Rendlesham Forest incident were likely used as a sort of patent.
Same way the Valknut was used in Norse legend as a sort of patent possibly covering Greek Integer Triangles.

www.mathpuzzle.com...

The black Knight satellite pictures and the drawing in the Rendlesham Forest incident look like "older" technology from the 1940's.

In parlance there is probably a difference between the earlier dedicated docking facility and a bird bath.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The fact it is docked to the ISS also brings the possibility it is one of our (Earths) black technology products. It don't think it looks like the Boeing X-37, but it could be a similar type of service craft to the ISS that isn't acknowledged publicly because it is a military vehicle.

I would like to know what it was, but if it was an alien vehicle, I don't think they would be docking and pointing cameras at it if it was so highly classified.

Boeing X-37

edit on 8/11/15 by spirit_horse because: Add pic

edit on 8/11/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

How can it be docked at the single docking port when the Soyuz is already docked there?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How can it be docked at the single docking port when the Soyuz is already docked there?

Good question. I thought they had more than one docking port.

Currently the ISS has two basic segments, the Russian and US sides. The Russian side has 4 docking ports. Usually occupied by 2 Soyuz, 1 or 2 Progress freighters or an ESA ATV vehicle.

Source

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I meant there is one place to dock which is visible in the video. That place is occupied by the Soyuz.

edit on 11/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Good question. I thought they had more than one docking port.

Currently the ISS has two basic segments, the Russian and US sides. The Russian side has 4 docking ports. Usually occupied by 2 Soyuz, 1 or 2 Progress freighters or an ESA ATV vehicle.

Source

Oh no you didn't!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I meant there is one place to dock which is visible in the video. That place is occupied by the Soyuz.

I got it now. So, that is the Soyuz craft in the picture is what it boils down to. Thanks Phage.

ETA: I guess the camera angle or light being reflected makes it look different. I looked at the Soyuz and Progress pics and it doesn't really look the same, but pics can make thigs appear a bit different than they actually are.

edit on 8/11/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yeah no kidding! Don't know how that didn't register.

REDACTED?

Otherwise, those aliens have to be really flexible to squeeze in through an already docked port.

If you look closely, there seems to be a darker undertone and not a triangle ship

edit on 8-11-2015 by Arnie123 because: new info

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Never-mind. I see it looks like it is actually coming off the Soyuz craft. Perhaps it is one of its solar arrays tilted at just the right direction. I just looked at the op pic again and it couldn't have been clearer the Soyuz was there. I somehow looked right past the Soyuz thinking it was part of the station.

Corrected once again lol!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

As for the object, teflon wrap? Or something related?

If actually there and not CGI, I would go with something on the glass of the ISS. The lighting is not consistent with it being an object near the Soyuz.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
This is the drawing from a military observer on the scene.
Source?

I read the original witness statements and their drawings posted here, and I don't recall seeing that:

The Rendlesham UFO witness statements

In more recent years I've seen many confabulations occur that bear little resemblance to the original witness statements.

In any case I don't see the resemblance between what's in that drawing and what's in the ISS video.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's a reflection of some sort, not an alien spacecraft. You can see the same reflection earlier in the video only larger and flipped 180:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
It's a reflection of some sort, not an alien spacecraft. You can see the same reflection earlier in the video only larger and flipped 180:

Your frame did not come from the same video. Please provide a link.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join