It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Title Already In Use: (What Can I Say?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Apparently a fair bit, after all. I am young, agnostic, and generally toe the border between skeptic and believer. I despise those that dismiss things out-of-hand or intentionally obfuscate information, as well as those that repeatedly disseminate information that is proven to be false.

I feel a deep sense of dread when I consider the state of the world as it stands, though I would haphazard a guess that this is not uncommon.

I am actually quite young, so I am perhaps more easily influenced than those with more worldly experience, but in turn I am also substantially less biased (or at least believe myself to be.)

I've had a fascination with the unexplained ever since I was a toddler; and on an off-topic note I suddenly had an extreme sense of deja-vu typing this. From UFOs to Paranormal Phenomena or even just what black projects the military is working on, I consider it all very interesting.

I am a fan of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation, though I am not flawless and occasionally make mistakes. (Or extremely often. After all, if I noticed them I would not make them to begin with.) I am also a great fan, so to speak, of odd comma placement.

While there are several more things I could write down, it is extremely late for me, and I truthfully simply must go to sleep.

Oh, and would someone be capable of telling me what the "Really Top Secret" board is for? On other forums I have visited before, there were boards that existed for (Mature Discussion) that non-members and those below a post count didn't even know existed. I imagine it is something similar, though I may be incorrect.
edit on 8/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: One More Thing

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
Welcome Eilasvaleleyn

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I wonder how do you pronounce your name. A bit like yodeling.

Uncle Trueman welcomes you to the rebel forces.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Welcome!

Here are a few words our Owner's Have shared about the RATS forum,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most forums have a flagged thread that will explain the forums intended purpose or rules.

Enjoy your stay

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay old bean.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Welcome! I'm not biased either. Especially when I judge myself.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! It sounds like you will fit in around here just fine. I look forward to seeing you around the boards...

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
spellin and grammar nazis are frowned upon, if you see it don't make a big deal about it. especially if your trying to counter someone with it.

besides that welcome.

edit on 8-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Unca' Trueman: In my mind, it is pronounced "Eye-Lass-Var-Leh-Lain

Thank you, Frostie. The issue I have is that I simply cannot access the forum to begin with (I get the 404 error). Am I correct in the assumption that you need a certain amount of posts or reputation to do so?

No, I won't be making a big deal about it as long as someone's writing is legible to me. I am merely stating that I personally endeavor to have my grammar and spelling as correct as possible and appreciate it in others.
No, I will not be using incorrect spelling or grammar to form personal attacks.

Thank you for your kind welcomes, everyone.

edit on 9/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Realisation

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm really glad you're here! Welcome!!!

Chat with you soon round the boards!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I see. Thank you.
I'll mostly be in the politics, UFO, and paranormal boards. I've debated religion far too many times to be all that interested in it any more. Might visit the art ones as well at some point, once I've gotten more accustomed to this place.
edit on 19/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 19/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

new topics

top topics

join