It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where In the HELL did the "BLACK BOXES" Go?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by wildb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Considering that radar tracked American 77 to the Pentagon crash site and the fact that witnesses saw American 77 strike the Pentagon and that B-757 wreckage was recovered from inside and outside the Pentagon, as confirmed by my Wing Commander who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck, you have no case.

9/11 conspiracy theorist were simply duped with disinformation.
edit on 23-11-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
###SNIPPED###

##SNIPPED##

The real factual ACARS info was released by pilots and not the false government narrative. The ACARS system is a very old communication based system which works to dedicated ground center locations and perhaps satellite. The ACARS information is irrelevant based on my comments however I don't dismiss the fact that people want to analyze that too. Without plane recovered, I can't comment on if the ACARS was satellite or ground based.

But ACARS is a communication system to reach pilots, it is not known as a geolocating system whereby you have more modern flight management systems and technology in use. If it was ground based on UA, which was the assumption on reports I read, but considering flight was not in use for three days prior, we wouldn't even know if ACARS mods were made to switch from ground to satellite based. We see MH370 still missing and you had immersat ping data which has not led to a successful recovery. ACARS in my mind is fully unreliable data. However the ground station analysis made an assumption about location in the 9/11 commission report and if you note the last acars comment the pilots say they manipulated it so they would fit their own narrative. But no matter what, ACARS stand for Aircraft Communications and Reporting System. It is not a location based system like ADS-B or Immersat or other related technologies includng GPS, GLONASS and so forth where each location system has different attributes. So I personally find the ACARS data to begin with as unreliable even if the ground station based analysis by pilots show the last ACARS statement manipulated in the 9/11 commission report.

The former Mayors own words show where the plane went, and others on the internet have quoted they saw the real planes still floating around of UA 93 and UA 175 after 9/11. I never saw video evidence of those jets so I can't comment.

Thats why when the twin towers went down and the planes may have been hijacked or a cia concealment episode as well as the Pentagon damage, evidence doesn't add up and we have real questions if Al Qaeda and Bin Laden even did 9/11 and if it wasn't a false flag as alleged.

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: BlackOp007

It is unclear what happened to the only two real flights out that day which was UAL 175 and UA 93 as I have confirmed but they did not crash, they both apparently landed.

That is false because ACARS and radar data depicted no such thing and neither did the recovered aircraft wreckage at their crash sites.

These are valid questions because we know where the two blackboxes actually went which were inside thise two jets when they landed, not crashed.

That has been proven to be a fabrication.

edit on 23-11-2015 by BlackOp007 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed off topic material

edit on Mon Nov 23 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
BTS.GOV data proves there was no AA 77 scheduled that day. It was not a regularly scheduled commercial flight.

Even the OAG data and flight schedules would confirm that. If American airlines website or the 800 number and sales reps couldn't sell a flight on AA 77 that day, you have no case.

There was no flight. Period. Only UA 175 and UA 93 were airbourne that day.

originally posted by: skyeagle409

YOU ARE SO Clueless, thats what launched the truth movement.. lamo

Considering that radar tracked American 77 to the Pentagon crash site and the fact that witnesses saw American 77 strike the Pentagon and that B-757 wreckage was recovered from inside and outside the Pentagon, as confirmed by my Wing Commander who was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck, you have no case.

9/11 conspiracy theorist were simply duped with disinformation.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The real factual ACARS info was released by pilots and not the false government narrative.

There is no ACARS data that supports your case and that is underlined by the fact that the 9/11 aircraft radar contacts were lost at their crash sites and there is no ACARS data that depict the 9/11 airliners landing anywhere. Remember, tampering with the transponder does not render an aircraft invisible to radar, and furthermore, there are many aircraft that are tracked on radar that have no working transponder.

So I personally find the ACARS data to begin with as unreliable even if the ground station based analysis by pilots show the last ACARS statement manipulated in the 9/11 commission report.

Evidence please. No evidence, no case.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

BTS.GOV data proves there was no AA 77 scheduled that day. It was not a regularly scheduled commercial flight.

Even the OAG data and flight schedules would confirm that. If American airlines website or the 800 number and sales reps couldn't sell a flight on AA 77 that day, you have no case.

Flight 77 hijackers used public access computers at local college library, William Paterson University, to check flight
schedules and make reservations for Flight 77.

In August 2001, Mihdhar and Hazmi made several visits to the library at William Paterson University in Wayne, New Jersey, where they used computers to look up travel information and book flights. On August 22, Mihdhar and Hazmi tried to purchase flight tickets from the American Airlines online ticket-merchant, but had technical difficulties and gave up. Mihdhar and Moqed were able to make flight reservations for Flight 77 on August 25, using Moqed's credit card; however, the transaction did not fully go through because the billing address and the shipment address for the tickets did not match.

On August 31, Mihdhar closed an account at Hudson United Bank in New Jersey, having opened the account when he arrived in July, and was with Hanjour when he made a withdrawal from an ATM in Paterson on September 1. The next day, Mihdhar, Moqed and Hanjour traveled to Maryland, where they stayed at budget motels in Laurel. Mihdhar was among the muscle hijackers who worked out at a Gold's Gym in Greenbelt in early September. On September 5, Mihdhar and Moqed went to the American Airlines ticket counter at Baltimore-Washington International Airport to pick up their tickets for Flight 77, paying $2,300 in cash.

One of my friends worked in the library at that time . He and everyone else in the library was interrogated by the FBI art lenght about who they saw and when

You lose........

Now go away..........

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

This is true, it was never scheduled...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Evidence please because American Airlines confirmed that it lost American 77 at the Pentagon.

So once again, you find yourself a victim of disinformation.

Flight 77 hijackers used public access computers at local college library,

Thanks for confirming the involvement of the American 77 hijackers.

9/11 Hijackers

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So once again, you find yourself a victim of disinformation.

I don't think he is, I saw the page years back, 77 was not on the list on 9/11, it has since been scrubbed, no surprise there..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This is true, it was never scheduled...

Don't tell that to American Airlines.

Transcript of American Airlines Flight 77
By THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: October 16, 2001

Following is a transcript of the radio communications of American Airlines Flight 77 (AAL77), which took off from Dulles International Airport outside Washington on Sept. 11 and then was crashed into the Pentagon. The transcripts were obtained by The New York Times .

8:12:39 — AAL77: Taxi three zero American seven seven.

8:16:01 — Local Control West: American 77, Dulles tower. Runway three zero taxi into position and hold you'll be holding for landing traffic one left and for spacing wake turbulence spacing behind the DC 10.

8:16:29 — AAL77: And American ah seven seven is ready.

8:16:32 — Local Control West: American 77, Dulles tower. Runway three zero. Taxi into position and hold you're holding for wake turbulence landing traffic one left and you need to be fifteen in trail of that DC 10.

8:16:41 — AAL77: Position and hold three zero, American seven seven.

8:19:20 — Local Control West: American 77 your departure frequency will be one two five point zero five. Runway three zero cleared for take off.

8:19:27 — AAL77: One two five oh five. Runway three zero cleared for takeoff, American 77.

8:20:26 — Local Control West: American 77, turn left heading two seven zero contact departure.

8:20:31 — AAL77: Two seventy heading departure, American 77. Good day.

8:20:38 — AAL77: Is with you passing one decimal one for three.

8:20:43 — North Departure: American 77, Dulles departure radar. Contact climb and maintain five thousand.

8:20:47 — AAL77: Five thousand, American 77.

8:22:05 — North Departure: American 77 climb and maintain one one thousand eleven thousand

8:22:08 — AAL77: up to one one thousand American 77.

8:23:23 — North Departure: American 77 (whistling sound) cleared cleared direct linden contact Dulles one one eight point six seven.

8:23:28 — AAL77: direct linden eighteen sixty seven American 77 good day

www.nytimes.com...

American Flight 77 victims at a glance

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

American 77 Passenger Manifest Page 1

American 77 Passenger Manifest Page 2

Did you see Hani Hanjour's name on the American 77 passenger manifest? Now, were you implying there was no American 77 flight during 9/11?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He didn't bother to do his homework, and as a result, he became another disinformation victim. Case in point.

Text: American Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

The Associated Press
Septmember 11, 2001

Following is a statement issued by American Airlines on the crash of Flights 11 and 77:

American Airlines confirmed today that it lost two aircraft in tragic incidents this morning. American said the flights were Flight 11, a Boeing 767 en route from Boston to Los Angeles with 81 passengers, nine flight attendants and two pilots; and Flight 77, a Boeing 757 operating from Washington Dulles to Los Angeles with 58 passengers, four flight attendants and two pilots.

www.washingtonpost.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American 77 Airframe FAA REGISTRY

Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 52072030
Reserved Date 09/15/2006
Renewal Date 09/11/2015
Purge Date 10/15/2016
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name GREENWAY JONATHAN JAMES
Street PO BOX 714
City FREDERICK
State MARYLAND
Zip Code 21705-0714
County FREDERICK
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 24602 Certificate Issue Date 05/08/1991
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52072030
Model 757-223 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A87418
Year Manufacturer 1991 Cancel Date 01/14/2002
Reason for Cancellation Destroyed Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name WILMINGTON TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
Street RODNEY SQ NORTH ATTN CORP TRT ADM
City WILMINGTON
State DELAWARE Zip Code 19890
County NEW CASTLE
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC Classification Standard
Engine Model 54555 Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

registry.faa.gov...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I saw the page, it was not listed to fly on 911, why who knows, but it was not on the list, the rest of the info your posting could have been made up, not saying it was but..

And why are you posting the registry? it is irrelevant..
edit on 23-11-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I saw the page, it was not listed to fly on 911,...

That is moot by the fact that American Airlines had confirmed that American 77 crashed.

nd why are you posting the registry? it is irrelevant.

If you knew anything about the FAA and airframe registration, you would have known that the registry debunks claims that the airframe of American 77 did not crashed, was switched, or modified to fly under remote control.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That is moot by the fact that American Airlines had confirmed that American 77 crashed.

Yes and two hours after it happened they knew who did it, boy thats fast work, yeah I believe that, no I don't.. the OS is bull crap.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

If you knew anything about the FAA and airframe registration, you would have known that the registry debunks claims that the airframe of American 77 did not crashed, was switched, or modified to fly under remote control.

The registration does not mean anything in any way and could have been changed by the gov agency who keep it, therefor it is suspect and cannot be trusted, any reasonable person can consider that..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yes and two hours after it happened they knew who did it, boy thats fast work, yeah I believe that, no I don't.. the OS is bull crap.

All they had to do was to take a look at the passenger manifest of American 77 to see the names of the 9/11 hijackers, one of whom was the pilot, Hani Hanjour, and examine radar tracking data on American 77 that led to the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20006952]Zaphod5....negatory ....I smell a rat, huh!. This is why I quit flying when the A T C's were all fired...I knew better than to run with that bunch I saw growing up with Branniff , TTA.....continental , and friggin American Airlines ....my running buddy, Captain Palmer's dad was chief check pilot....and he said.......wth

FAA....a little confused back then, now....I suppose. suppose they're in league with transportation safety

'also the cgi on the second tower 767 is masked for every sequence shown, no debris at shank or pent initially, it grew legs and walked over to the lawn in front on it's own.!! swear is true

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The registration does not mean anything in any way....

Of course it does because the registration confirms the announcement of American Airlines regarding the loss of American 77 at the Pentagon. It is apparent that you do not understand the importance of what the registry regarding the airframe of American 77 depicts.

You will have noticed the name of the engine manufacturer, which can also confirm the fate regarding the airframe of American 77.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

apparent that you do not understand the importance of what the registry regarding the airframe of American 77 depicts.

I sure do, it's a piece of paper that can be manipulated, so again..

The registration does not mean anything in any way and could have been changed by the gov agency who keep it, therefor it is suspect and cannot be trusted, any reasonable person can consider that.. except you.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I sure do, it's a piece of paper that can be manipulated, so again..

If you were a pilot or a FAA-certified technician, you would understand why your comment doesn't fly.

You cannot manipulated an aircraft registry in order to hide the airframe of an aircraft when there are thousands upon thousands of corroborating documentation spread around the world from hundreds of suppliers and manufacturers and tons of airframe maintenance records that pertained only to a certain airframe of a particular aircraft. Not to mention engine and APU records that can also be used to identity a particular aircraft. That's reality that obviously, you were unaware of.

If you are not knowledgeable enough on a certain subject, it is best to remain quiet rather than to post from a position of weakness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join