It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For eclectic music lovers, that love new metal. You don't have to like metal to love this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Right, so I'm over 40 and love classical, jazz, funk.
Pink floyd, radiohead, the doors, Beatles, stones, The who, Led Zeppelin, Pearl jam, Tool, Staind, Linkin Park(used to like) Lost Prophets, you get the gist.
But this band I'm loving right now, I mean LOVE is called Of Mice and Men. Wow, just wow. If you like aggressive nu metal with harmonic choruses and vocals, this is for you. 2 albums, The Flood, and restored force? I'd give you links, but just go on YouTube and listen to the albums. Amazing, on par with Linkin Park, if not a little better. Enjoy, I just needed to share this amazing band.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

These guys? Pretty cool!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

They remind me very much of Linkin Park which is a group I definitely like. Good find, OP.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

They sound a lot like Linkin Park

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Meh, they sound like everything else coming out the past decade or so. Not very original. Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Isn't this what used to known as "soft rock", or "American metal"? I guess you can call it what you like, but it's not special to my ears. Each to our own and please that bands still exist to challenge the contrived and created X-Factor types that come and go.

top topics

join