It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies you know exist but don't talk about, confession thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think the way most people talk about conspiracies on this site involves either rigid thinking or rainbow poop. I talk about things in person to select people, but it's very open ended and pretty well grounded in common sense. It depends on the audience as to which things I'll discuss regardless of it involving conspiracy or not. There's little point in speaking about something if the party won't provide adequate feedback. Most conversations in person are unfortunately of a low level and I'm left doing the heavy work internally.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, I know things that are not public knowledge from my past. I always felt you could talk about the conspiracy (criminal) without details that would cause you some serious problems. However, with some conspiracies that is even risky if the ones not wishing the conspiracy revealed think you are or are about to reveal them. You could be shut down fairly quick and effectively. I would not go around society discussing them as you really never know who you are talking to and their possible connection to those who would do you in.

Still, I would be more concerned about posting them online as then you have a permanent trail and you really never know who you are talking to. How's that for not discussing those conspiracies lol?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
a reply to: rajas

Okay genius spill the beans

You first.

You win.
#1 Censored miracles. - Trompe. Ancient technology that creates compressed air. It was suppressed by the Catholic Church in Europe who used it to create miracles, like spontaneously opening heavy cathedral doors.
Later in the USA, in te early 20th century, comoressed air companies were bought out and shut down. All books in the subject were borrowed from every library and university and never returned. Probably the oil industry had a hand in it, but who knows? Freaks me out.

#2 A bowl of dust.
Nestle stealing ground water from Ontario and bottling it. They are also conducting research into the future of fresh water as a commodity rater than a basic human right. Recently NASA has completed complex satellite scans of the Earth and sold the data to private interests. The data included things like precipitation patterns and moisture content of soils. Again freak me out what they could do with this, and what the future holds.

#3 Life is sweet. This one a close member of my family kept bringing up and seemed obsessed by. At first I just thought he's jealous because he's old and his old taste buds probably can't handle it. But the more attention I payed to the content of supermarket shelves and the percentage of those products that contain sugar and in very high quantities, the more i realized there was some truth to what he was saying. He also mentioned that sugar changes peoples behaviour like a drug, and when you consider how much of our food contains sugar, it makes you wonder whether this is not a conspiracy to modify human behaviour through our food. Life is sweet?

#4 Gas lamp by night. .... Member of the alternative traveller community scene by night, police informant by day. (Gas lamps were popular in caravans)

#5 Living the high life? Science shows marijuana slows the brain and reduces motivation after prolonged use.
The amount of cannabis through UK towns and cities when I was growing up was unprecedented. I just wonder if flooding communities and subcultures in particular with a drug that makes people dull and stupid was not another means of mass control.

#6 Microhard. Do we really know what in our machine code? Who remembers the NSA revelation about hard drives? Some mass marketed drives had machine code that could take control of your hard drive, crate partitions, write and delete data, install software etc undetected. What else is in the coding of our every day devices and software?

#7 The distasteful food conspiracy. Basically the same as the life is sweet conspiracy but a bit different. When you look at the ingredients of many supermarket products you notice certain ingredients especially mid to low budget items appear in 40-50% of items you pick randomly off the shelves. This conspiracy is basically my own but feeling that says the food we eat is garbage and tastes like garbage compared to naturally produced or home made food. However most people only eat the ready made products. Its also more satisfying and healthier. I went on a diet that never ended where I only ate whole natural ingredients. To experiment after a few months I ate ready made food. Filled with opinion powder, garlic chemicals acidity regulators, sugar and all kinds of crap. The taste was sharp, and tangy and worst of all water didn't wash it down. It stayed in my mouth. But I persevered and ate the whole thing. I didn't feel satisfied at all, it left me wanting more, but not in a goodway, because it was like addictive poison. And the majority irresponsible this everyday.

#8 Children's Television. I actually noticed this when I was really young. The messages and indoctrination in children's television is simply shocking. Why is this allowed to happen? It's irresponsible.

#9 Blue finger prints on the ground. The blue prints in many towns and cities need to be looked at and looked at again. I see no sense in creating harsh environments that humans beings must inhabit everyday. That's not to say concrete jungle are not sometimes beautiful. But they they are often ugly and sometimes scary. We could really improve peoples lives if towns and cities had makeovers. But something tells me this hasn't happened for a reason. Maybe it serves some kind of purpose or agenda. Idk.

#10 There will be blood. A reference to the film about the oil boom in the USA. And how the oil industry seems to control so much of political ad economic life today. And the fact that large oil companies were allowed to move in so swiftly into Iraq after the 2003 invasion. Makes you wonder who's really pulling the strings on the world stage? Politicians or Oligarchs? Big questions.

#11 Parts and parcels. The fact that landownership in many parts of the west always seems to be concentrated in the hands of the wealthy. The the UK for example something like less than 1% of the people own 90% of the land.

#12 The lion king. The fact that you see so many asiaric lions on coats of arms makes me wonder what that is really about? The old school always seem to have their claws sunk out. Power corrupts. Sometimes it seems the wealthiest bloodlines are so desperate to hold on to the reigns of power that it makes them animalistic. One wonders if our leaders have any human DNA left. We know they seem to lack humanity thatsfor sure.

#13 Shadow puppets. Sometimes I look at architectural forms and design products and wonder get some animal / or human gesture or impression of some kind coming through. Like whoever made the design wanted its presence in society to have a particular sublimal impact. And I wonder what those are when I see these forms, and why.

#14 Edumakation. Is there any value left in modern education? Are we teaching students how to think with open minds of simply regurgitate assumed facts and opinions in order to pass exams?

#15 Junk Science How much science is really conducted that these days that isn't funded by vested interests? How much of it is valid? Look at the recent psychological repeatability assessment. The results were outrageous.

#16 Doctor Whom Doctored history. How much do we really know about our nation's recent history and the history of other nations around the world? Seems like someone has been going back in time with and airbrushing out all the embarassing facts and info that paints the west in a bad light from our history textbooks. Talk to immigrants. The things they can tell you about your own countries history is amazing.

#17 Pop idol. The saturation of media idols and repetitive music from an industry that feeds of peoples desires and emotions is a sick behind belief. It wouldn't be so bad if popular music was both intelligent and entertaining, but sadly it isn't.

#18 Unhinged Youth :cheersx10) It seems young people have a thing about drowning themselves in poison after a certain age. Where are their role models? Where are the heroes with a conscience?

#19 Phat fhingers A term from the world of finance. If you don't know how corrupt the financial industry... Youre allright because no one does. That's how bad it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
#20 Irrefutable Rhetoric There is a noticeable cohort of individuals who seem to think that merely by making a point repeatedly and consistently overtimes increases its validity. Shockingly the most powerful are guilty of this.

#Supply and Command Wars are extremely profitable... For the Arms dealers. Look at ISIS. We supplied them tonnes of weaponry and vehicles that they continue to use against innocent civilians in the middle East and nobody bats an eyelid. Where are the investigative journalist? Where are the criminal investigations? Where are the embargo's on the middle East? Surely it cant be too difficult to cut the supplies of a terrorist militia if the ammunition comes from our own shores!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

Elvis is alive and well and living somewhere off the coast of Neptune.
Stay tuned for further updates as details emerge.

Oh man, I remember a couple years back, somebody on ATS was convinced some guy on Youtube was Elvis, he scoped his videos out, compared pictures of the man to Elvis and went on and on with all this information he was pulling out of somwhere.

Ultimately, it lead to some confrontation between them...I wouldn't say aggressive, but more like, "Hey!! Leave me alone! I'm not elvis!!"

I think evntually a Mod closed the thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I heard a very funny joke the other day. Next line it is called phenomenal matter regarding cleaning facilities that the government have not disclosed exist so when the agenda was to destroy the facility that doesn't exist technically it wasn't blown up what a quandary.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

The joke is getting funnier because the error is with the last post that I can't edit. The word is not cleaning it is not a cleaning facilities. It is a cloning facility and that is very funny because even the Voice app did not bring the correct word up straight away

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
ATS allows known 911 shills to continue unabated and uncensored, and even un-moderated, plus punish anyone who challenges the 911 shill.

This is one we don't talk about but know exists.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

youre funny

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
I know the reply wasn't directed to me, but I'm dying to know about #1 on your list - please?

(It's just, as a person who suffers Major Depressive Disorder, I could use all the "miracle" stories I can get, so if there are censored ones out there it would be a great kindness to me if you would share your knowledge.)

lostgirl, I did some research on this a while back, see this post for links and details...

edit on 8-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
I thought Elvis was living in Tasmania

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

-NCAA point shaving
-Boxing fixes and horse race fixing
-How much does organized crime have control over players,officials,umpires,trainers etc
-cat and mouse with the major sports leagues and hgh/designer anabolic steroids
-japan's government censoring fallout levels and extent of fallout.
-human experiments on US citizens especially mental and chemical experiments.
-Are some conspiracy researchers paid disinformation shills(I want hard evidence of this).
-Do pharmacological companies add ingredients to their products that cause disease(preservatives/"inert" ingredients)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join