It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophilia now considered a "sexual orientation".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The purpose of the thread-and you know it- is the social mechanism that allows the non-observant to see where this is all going. The INSANITY of it.

I've been told by plenty of people older than myself that these same kind of slippery slope arguments were made in response to the legalization of interracial marriages. That didn't lead to legally sanctioned marriages to pets or marriages between a child and an adult. Or with trees, or with an Xbox. It was just absurd and paranoid thinking after all . Now this is being repeated with gay marriage. The insanity you are seeing is of your own making. Interracial marriages weren't a catalyst for society accepting and legally sanctioning child molestation. Neither is gay marriage. The insanity is that you think it is.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nice try twisting the obvious intent of the rant. Won't work though.

Obvious intent? Lemme see, you post something that is proven to be completely inaccurate, which means you don't have a foot to stand on. So I guess the intent of the rant is to make yourself look like: A) an idiot, B) a biased lunatic. What you should have done is just said, "I hate liberals and gays because they're going to cause pedofelia," which isn't true, but that's about the intent of your "rant."

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nice try twisting the obvious intent of the rant. Won't work though.

Obvious intent? Lemme see, you post something that is proven to be completely inaccurate, which means you don't have a foot to stand on. So I guess the intent of the rant is to make yourself look like: A) an idiot, B) a biased lunatic. What you should have done is just said, "I hate liberals and gays because they're going to cause pedofelia," which isn't true, but that's about the intent of your "rant."

Ah, I see, Then why waste your timing posting?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If it was good for Muhammad (pbuh), it should be good for the gander.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification.

The exception that proves the rule?

Not exactly. They are also well documented cases of same sex marriage in Mesopotamian, Egyptian, Libyan, Native American and Chinese culture. While these instances were not frequent they were known and in some cases revered.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It's not that long ago (in the UK at least) that homosexuality was considered to be a pervertion and was punishable by imprisonment.

Now it's seen as normal.

So who is to say that in another 20 years time having sex with kids won't be seen as normal as well.

Interestingly British politicians have allegedly been trying to lower the age of consent for years, notably Harriet Harman allegedly supported PIE (the pedophile Information Exchange), although she now denies it although her signature is allegedly all over documents relating to it.

Plus the EU had those sex education for primary school aged children pamphlets, etc.

So who knows what the world might look like in another few years.

All pretty messed up really, and being messed up by those who pull the strings - the rest of us just do what were told, don't we?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Nearly all sexual pedophile offenders are men. Women may be underestimated but still ...

No one can ruin the life of a child because of his disorder. It's the greatest crime against a human being in my eyes. One must really be a beast to do so.

I agree it's a terrible disorder but there is no excuse.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I don't know what the world will look like in our societies future but I'd wager everything I own on it not including people becoming more accepting of pedophiles molesting children.
edit on 9-11-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fine. That being said, the point I made is the current level and degree FAR exceeds historical examples.

If one holds the view that these are disorders, then these and other disorders aren't somehow mitigated by having been with us for an extended time.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Fine. That being said, the point I made is the current level and degree FAR exceeds historical examples.

I would posit that the reason it appears to be more prevelant is due to the fact that many in modern society are more tolerant of others and being homosexual does not cast you as a social pariah like it once did.

edit on 9-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

The lack of logic that flies around this place never ceases to blow my mind.

When a pedophile acts on his/her urges, it's what's known as "rape".

There's a reason why rape is illegal, continues to be illegal, and will always be illegal, in just about every functioning society on the planet.

It's the same reason why bestiality is illegal.

Can you guess what that common denominator is ?!

What a pathetically asinine thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Well, if it truly is a disorder then I would assume it can be fixed. Although I'm not sure about that. But if it's natural then I would assume there is no fixing it.

Yeah, that's confusing by calling it a disorder because there is an assumption that it can be cured.

Personally, I don't think it can be fixed.

I seriously doubt it can be "cured" aswell. As much as i doubt "Homosexuality" can be cured. But that is the thing. If homosexuality is a orrientation then pedofilia is a sexual orrientation and i dotn really get the panic of some people over this. It is a sexual orientation.

So i woulndt really understand people who have no problem defining homosexuality as a orientation but have problems with pedophila falling under that same definition. Both stray from the norm. And both can be unacceptable to people. The fact that one is less acceptable or not at all acceptable should not make a difference in what it truly is , a orientation.

I really dont get what is going on these days. Everything these days is offensive somehow if you just call something out for what it really is. Much like that LBGT thing "Teach children not to use the words Boy/Girl Man/Woman but instead teach them that everyone is a purple pinguin instead".

Because Boy/Girl Man/Woman should now be considered offensive and a problem...

I am so glad i dont have anyone who thinks like this in my friends circle, it is not healthy.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Closed for staff review....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join