It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack on Doctors without Borders was intentional

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Agreed, especially this:

originally posted by: TrueBritAny other attitude smacks of inhumanity.
...some inhumane people in this thread, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thanks murgatroid,

I've read most of the quotes you posted already...scary stuff.

I was just curious if the article stated the exact reason or if point of the story was just that it was intentional.

I really like the meme you put in your post. I hadn't seen that before. Funny yet scary at the same time.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I understand your point. Know that I am not defending the actions of sharia judgments, nor am I defending the activities of Islamic governments, regardless of the US relationship with such so-called "allies." My point in response to your comment is simply to point out that you should be careful not to generalize ALL muslims. Many muslims are morally upstanding people. But of course, many are not. I am as disgusted as you are with regard to how Islamic law in many countries treats women and other innocent citizens. I ask you only to recognize that the atrocious actions of so many Islamic governments are not a direct reflection of the attitudes of ALL muslims, only some muslims.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

No it does not point to the exact reason for the attack because that reason is unknown. Since the administration is denying efforts to investigate, we may never know the exact reason for the attack.

Also, the point of the article is not so much to argue that the attack was intentional (although it does a good job of making that argument). The point of the article is to shine a light on the mainstream media's inability/unwillingness to scrutinize the actions of the American government.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The US military knowingly and willingly foments muslim extremism, the op is proof of this. But please get on your moral soapbox and tell us how bad the muslims are!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am always blown away reading comments from fellow American citizens who are totally and completely brainwashed.

TruBrit said it. To bomb a hospital for a few injured terrorists is barbaric.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Notice the highlighted quote below: “incredibly evil in intent”.

JFK also warned us as well about a “monolithic and ruthless conspiracy”.

Well, "ruthless" does in fact fit, but "evil" ... no.

That there is a "government" behind the government, well it's sort of obvious now isn't it. There are always "interrests" that are involved, and it's not the public. The only thing the public is useful for, is to tell them A, and have them rally behind it, because the stupid public doesn't know any better. What does the "public" comprise of? a bunch of "giggling" junkies and "attention" seekind girlies along with other miscrets, who generally are just idiots. Speaking in general temrs.

The US? it's not a bunch of morons, "ruthless" intelligent people ... yes. I just don't happen to agree with them ... but the entire "public" knowledge on the issue, is about as blind as peoples ideas about other issues before our time.

The british and the french, wrote a map of the world, and carved the middle east into nations. Putting it bluntly, brutally and direct, they made a botch of a job out of it. The kurds had no country, for one ... along with other boarders, that transgressed ethnic groups and was "considered" one of the reasons for tensions in the area. Even thought "tensions" were focused on Israel, Israel wasn't nor is it, the cause.

The US's intention, is to erase the borders and let the "groups" themselves rewrite the map. And if you look at it this way, you will see and understand that YES, the US/Britain have been behind all these groups, the entire time. Russia and the Soviet Union, were the supporters behind the old state line and statehood in the region.

So, you see ... the US isn't so happy about Russians "butting" into the situation. As the US just wanted to "fuel" the war, but keep it within certain boundaries, let it create a lot of fuss and war. And when the dust settles, there will be new borders and new nations ... but "hopefully" peace.

The problem with this idea, is that ... as it was executed, it was and still is ... way too expensive.

And, in my brain, I think that a lot of the US administrative personell have begun to realize that. And that the Russians were more or less, directly or indirectly, given the "go ahead" by the western powers on it. Despite Putin saying that there is no "behind the door deals", I see the Russians and Chinese as "not willing to go to war" and that they wouldn't do this, unless they have something to assure them that this wouldn't escalate into a full scale war. The rest, is just a grand show for the "giggling" idiots ...

edit on 7/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

...mainstream media's patriotic blindness...
a reply to: Squidleepie

Mainstream Media has POLITICAL blindness more than patriotic blindness, IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squidleepie

I understand your point. Know that I am not defending the actions of sharia judgments, nor am I defending the activities of Islamic governments, regardless of the US relationship with such so-called "allies." My point in response to your comment is simply to point out that you should be careful not to generalize ALL muslims. Many muslims are morally upstanding people. But of course, many are not. I am as disgusted as you are with regard to how Islamic law in many countries treats women and other innocent citizens. I ask you only to recognize that the atrocious actions of so many Islamic governments are not a direct reflection of the attitudes of ALL muslims, only some muslims.

You obviously have not read the koran. The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun.
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah
Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."
The New Testement, The Christian Bible does not preach murder, nor threatening to murder anyone who doesnot convert.
edit on V522015Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2015 15:52:08 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Could you tell me if the articled mentions why the US would knowingly bomb the hospital? What purpose it served?

Wounded Taliban were being treated there. Wounded in the recent battle the US had with them in the region. The hospitals location was filed with the UN, GPS coordinates provided. The US military was informed of its location. There was no gun battle there at the time, the hospital was specifically targeted and hit several times directly.

This is war, people forget that ROE are the first rules to go, there are no rules in War.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, and the bible has many horrendous passages as well. That doesn't mean every christian follows those awful components of the bible. Many muslims likewise do not follow every word of the Koran.

Look, I'm an atheist, and in my personal opinion, organized religion of any kind usually does more harm than good. Having said that, I'm just trying to get you to realize that you generalizing every muslim in the world when in reality, there are many different types of muslims and they all pick and choose which parts of their holy book they listen to and which parts they ignore, just like christians.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: Enochstask
Doctors Without Borders were giving aid and comfort to the enemy muzzies in my opinion and should be bombed.
Wow, twice tonight I've used that word tonight, but wow.
Doctors without borders treat humans in dangerous places, first in, last out.
I would prefer you were bombed than them but hey, what do I know, I'm a lib-tard bloke who cares about people who treat victims of warfare.

You must be the most compassionate person, because you care for others. Go sell that crap to someone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Enochstask

But this kind of activity is against Geneva Conventions. Based on your logic, the Geneva Conventions are wrong, not the activity of bombing a hospital. Thoughts?

If you are in a war zone expect to get bombed.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Could you tell me if the articled mentions why the US would knowingly bomb the hospital? What purpose it served?

Wounded Taliban were being treated there. Wounded in the recent battle the US had with them in the region. The hospitals location was filed with the UN, GPS coordinates provided. The US military was informed of its location. There was no gun battle there at the time, the hospital was specifically targeted and hit several times directly.

This is war, people forget that ROE are the first rules to go, there are no rules in War.
I get the impression you think it is okay that ROE's are the first to go. You did not condemn such a situation so I cannot think otherwise.
I condemn such a situation.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Hah! You're trolling again, huh?

How are they our enemy again???

I'm trolling, it's you that stalks me thread to thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Doctors Without Borders were giving aid and comfort to the enemy muzzies in my opinion and should be bombed.
I would prefer you were bombed than them but hey, what do I know, I'm a lib-tard bloke who cares about people who treat victims of warfare.

You must be the most compassionate person, because you care for others. Go sell that crap to someone else.
You appear not to care about humanitarian work by doctors.
I think you should be ashamed, but looking at your post history I understand why you are not.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think you should be ashamed, but looking at your post history I understand why you are not.

Opinions are like buttholes we all have them.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Opinions are like buttholes we all have them.
Nice one liner, agreed.
...and your opinion is inhumane, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But this kind of activity is against Geneva Conventions. Based on your logic, the Geneva Conventions are wrong, not the activity of bombing a hospital. Thoughts?

Its also against the geneva conventions to hide in a hospital and to Provide aid and comfort to Illegal combatants who are injured due to their illegal actions.

They admitted they had un armed terrorist inside getting treatment.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I am always blown away reading comments from fellow American citizens who are totally and completely brainwashed.

TruBrit said it. To bomb a hospital for a few injured terrorists is barbaric.

I have to agree.

The technology and resources that our government has at it's disposal is top notch. Why not utilize it and avoid killing the innocent people in the hospital.

Barbaric is an understatement.

I knew as soon as the story broke that it wasn't an accident. There is just no way that the US government just made a "whoopsie" and bombed and damn hospital.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join