It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police likely prevented school shooting in Linden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Three teens are behind bars following a police and FBI investigation in Argentine Township.

 On Oct. 28, the Argentine Township Police Department intercepted information that revealed a plan to carry out a school shooting at Linden High School and Linden Middle School, located in Argentine Township.

 On Oct. 29, after reviewing the information and reports from Argentine Township School Resource Officer Paul Brooks regarding the planned threat, Chief Daniel Allen forwarded the information to the FBI.

 Officers from the Argentine Township Police Department, Michigan State Police and FBI agents took immediate steps to secure the safety of students, staff and the public, and began an investigation into the matter.

Police likely prevented school shooting in Linden

Linden is a small town in Michigan. I live in the neihboring town, about 8 minutes from Linden high school. Word is the 18yr old bought the guns. Although seeing that one of them was from Argentine I'm surprised they need guns.

Argentine is considered a KKK hotspot and supposedly the Michigan Grand Dragon Wizard dude lives there....so Definately a history of potential violence.

Anyway seems this one was prevented...wonder what happens when/if these kids get out? Or if anyone else was involved that hasn't been caught? Kids usually rat on each other..

At least this one was not about to follow the "lone gunman" narrative...but Definately has the smell of rural white power country boys....which seems to be the new trend with this sort of thing.

Anyway good job to Linden police for actually doing something more than traffic stops.
I'll update more if there is more to share. I'm sure the whole town will be buzzing about this one...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm glad whatever they was planning did not go down. it be a shame for such a nice community. I used to live in nearby Fenton and would fish at the Linden mill pond quite often.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
yea Definately counting some blessings... I have friends with kids in those schools...

assuming this has been defused and is a done deal I'm grateful to post a thread on a close call rather than a tragedy

Small woeld.... I also loved in Fenton for about 10 years ..maybe I still do ...a reply to: proob4

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

If it's true, I say throw the book at them! I don't care how young they are, if anyone is caught planning a mass shooting, they deserve to be behind bars. These "teens" are treated with kid gloves when they know full well the difference between right and wrong. More and more teens are committing adult crimes. The U.S. needs to lower the age bracket of so called "juvenile crime" when these crimes involve murder, crimes committed with a gun and planning mass shootings.

edit on 7-11-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yea I would have to agree.
If you are 14 and dont realize that shooting people is no bueno than you are a problem waiting to happen...I'm no fan of" pre crime " but Jeesh...

a few years ago in this same town (not exactly, but basically) a teenager shot another teenager in the back point blank with a 12 gauge, over some blonde.....kid lived but...turns out shooters dad is a respected Dr. of some sort...so guess what happened?

nothing.

I see him around sometimes and think "man you don't shoot someone like that and NOT expect them to die, so you basically got away with attempted murder" I usually walk the other direction.
This area isn't exactly rich but compared to flint where I was born 20 miles north of here it seems like it... with all that said here's to hoping these kids dad's aren't rich. reply to: WeRpeons

edit on 7-11-2015 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join