It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET Military Operations To Divert LAX Planes For a Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The question would be is this an op for defensive or for offensive purposes? Are they preparing to repel or resist something? Jade Helm I think in the end was to make a lot of people who would be utilized familiar with surroundings and to survey what would be occupied/war zone area in the event of a southern intrusion.

If this is offensive I would think ME Gulf prep...

Will be interesting to see all that is involved but I think normal at this point based on so many others.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If planes are being diverted, the DOD probably doesn't want something seen by international passengers as they fly over to land. Or, could be some spy is flying in only known to a certain few and they don't want something seen or photographed by whomever it might be. Stranger things have happened...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

If planes are being diverted, the DOD probably doesn't want something seen by international passengers as they fly over to land. Or, could be some spy is flying in only known to a certain few and they don't want something seen or photographed by whomever it might be.

Or they don't want commercial aircraft entering airspace where ACM are being engaged in. Or electronics which might interfere with commercial avionics might be in use. In other words, it's a safety rather than security issue.

edit on 11/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I bet the only reason this is news is because some of these flights are now going over some rich area of the city that doesnt normally have air traffic

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought about that. Many of the ACM/ECM in use have about a 10+ mile radius. Still, they are allowing commercial flights in, albeit from a different direction. What it could be, though, is that LAX is not near the training area and the flights would be diverted at a further distance than normal. The article doesn't really make that too clear.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
OH OH, I'l get in trouble for this but, nighttime laser "evaluations" newly installed on certain ships, I read it somewhere. Should be an interesting watch...

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In training to f*ck the world up even more, amazing news

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

They're having them use the daylight approach instead of the night approach. The night approach keeps them over water longer and through several small MOAs.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This story just went up as the BIG headline on Drudge Report.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wow!

Is that good?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Just pointing it out.
It should result in more follow up reporting, at the very least.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

It should result in more follow up reporting, at the very least.
Why?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Because the story will get more media exposure.
Do you disagree?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Do you disagree?

Yes.
The military has said what they are going to say. Drudge will not change that.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Maybe so. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The US Military commander-in-strife is making plans to combat the likely invasion of the US by Australia.

Watch Australia to the west....we're coming for your tasteless beer, blonde females named Brittnay and Hot Rods. The cat's out of the bag and it matter not how many drills and training exercises you do, you are still inferior to Aussie military tactics and vegemite.

"LOL - That's not a knife.....now thats a knife"...........was a warning of things to come.

You have been warned, yanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Yeah. Well.
Since you're all upside down and your toilets circle the wrong way (not to mention kangaroos)...good luck.

edit on 11/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We are not , i repeat NOT going to attack the US over second rate beer . Now Mexico does make Corona beer . Look out Mexico .

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Next you will tell us how little influence the Drudge Report has on news (information)....

Did someone hack your account, we've grown accustomed to better dis-info than that!

edit on 7-11-2015 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Next you will tell us how little the Drudge Report has on news (information)....

Did they provide anything we didn't already know?

This story just went up as the BIG headline on Drudge Report.

When was this thread started?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join