It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on those hertfordshire Templars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here is an interview with one of the members of the Hertford lodge. Have a read here:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's the same guy, yet again - Tim Acheson. He's the only source for the Hertfordshire stories that have come out in the last couple of months. He also runs a conspiracy website. It's ironic that we now discover that it was this guy who wrote the letter to the Vatican. When it was published it was done so in a way that made it look like it had been sent by a group of Templars.

I believe him to be a publicity hound.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the information.
My question

and that the Vatican was giving "serious consideration"

I know you don't know the answer to where the source is of the quoted
serious consideration - but perhaps if you could keep this up datted we will all find out about the vaticans acceptance of such a letter.

It is indeed an odd thing

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As stated, this has already been discussed. But just for you Gleamer, I'll free you from the complexities of the Search button (we know that you don't know how to use it) and post you a link to a thread here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see when the idea of an "apology" was first floated, I suspected Tim Acheson of being responsible for the story. This is confirmed in the interview posted in the start of this thread.

Here is a link to his conspiracy website.

www.theinsider.org...

Now, I don't know about you Gleamer, but to me, some of the content there looks pretty anti-masonry. The banner at the top of the page loudly proclaims "Masonic Conspiracy", there are NWO stories all over the place and links to such gems of infomational sites such as FreemasonryWatch - "Extensive information about the ancient Craft of Freemasonry" (yeah right).

Do you honestly believe that this guy has anything to do with the Knights Templar? Or do you believe that he is blatantly professing the plans that he and his friends have for world domination?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
DUD
I am looking to find who said the vatican accepted the letter
WHERE COMES THE INFORMATION that it was accepted
You look ,but you cannot see

When they got notthing it goes hey search well gee

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh great. Now you're even more incoherent than usual.

Do you mean that you need confirmation that the Vatican actually received the letter?
If so, why? I've already pointed out to you that the guy who sent it is doing so for self-publicity. It's irrelevant wether he sent it or not. It's irrelevant wether the Vatican received it or not. There's a big difference between receiving a letter and acting on it.

"You look but cannot see"? Please. I've looked and found the story to be bogus. The story comes from a local newspaper that seems to have nothing better to print other than the rambling of a local guy who runs a conspiracy website, who claims he is a Knight Templar. Of course, if you want to tilt at windmills, feel free.

Or you could telephone the Vatican mailroom. I'm sure that they would be happy to receive a call from someone like you, Gleamer. That's if they could understand a word that you are saying. Maybe you could even ask to speak to the Pope and discuss his love of nuclear energy and his life as a "100 level" Freemason.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"The man who has persuaded the Vatican " - "serious consideration"

Who is saying this?
If it is someone else then Who?
If it is the same chap - then the story is useless prat.
and the publication itself is suspect
I don't know Do You?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
*takes deep breath*

Yes, I do know.

It is the same guy. The story is useless prat. The publication itself is suspect.

If you had read those links you would have seen this. And if you had read my posts properly you would have seen that I told you this.

*stops banging head against brick wall*

new topics

top topics

join