It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.04 - NYPD X-Ray Vans Loose On The Streets of New York

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
It ain't X-rays. Where is the detector? It can only be in the van. So we are expected to believe they irradiate a target and record the returned scattering of X-rays which clearly have to reflect back to the van. Nice one......I don't think so.

It is more likely to be terahertz imaging. This is not harmful but more akin to the sci-fi x-ray specs. Yes you really can see through clothing with terahertz.

Thank god you are here with you expert opinions,i was just about to run around in circles clucking to Billy Ray's achy breaky heart

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

It is more likely to be terahertz imaging.

It is exahertz imaging.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So now police can watch me having sex, smoking weed, and playing with my dog? That's about all that happens in my home. Whatever gets you off I guess. They're going to get bored quick and start wishing that they too want to have sex, smoke weed, and play with a dog. I assume they'll be breaking down my door to steal my drugs and rape my girlfriend soon enough.

Oh wait, they're protecting us from criminals and terrorists. They'd never use this for nefarious purposes...durp.

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Thanks for clarifying this.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

Hey Joe! Glad to see the good work is continuing to be done!

Now, to the meat of it...

Joe, my main concern, upon reading of these vans, and watching your episode, is not specifically about the dose of radiation that the vans put out, although it relates to it. In a large city, or even a mega city like New York, there are going to be a great many people who have had CT, CAT, or just plain old X-Ray images taken of them, for legitimate medical purposes. Emergency rooms treat uncountable numbers of broken bones every year, and dental X-Rays are taken by dentists on a pretty regular basis. Not only that, but CT and CAT scans are used with great frequency as well. There is ALREADY a risk associated with those practices, but the risks are outweighed by the diagnostic benefits to patients requiring treatment, and so they are carried out anyway. The risks, it must be said, from a person having one X-Ray or other scan involving radiological sources, in a given time period is relatively minimal.

However, sometimes one scan is not enough, and here's a kicker... Radiological damage to the body is cumulative. The more you get over a period of time, the worse it is. It's not like getting shot, which has drastic effects immediately and after a single dose. The effect builds up over time, and there is an upper limit on the number of times one can be scanned or X-Rayed over a given period.

Now, given that there are people wandering the streets of EVERY major city, many people wandering those streets, who will have been given CT scans, CAT scans, and X-Rays, that means that adding these vans to the mix will make it more likely that people will suffer health problems as a result of over exposure to radiological sources. Think about it. Let's say there is a person walking around out there who has had the maximum number of CAT scans for the year, already absorbed the maximum allowable number of rems. If that person happens to live in an area where these vans are prevalent, then they will be collect extra rems from those vans, and that could lead to all sorts of complications.

Further to that, it will mean that radiologists will be at a loss to know how best to approach persons living in areas where these vans are most often used, because no one will know how many rems the patient has ACTUALLY absorbed. The estimates will be out of date.

Unless the NYPD provides data to the medical institutions about the system, and where it is most often used, they will wind up making medical decisions harder, and that could cost lives indirectly. It could also cause some of the individuals who have had many broken bones, or much dental work, to become over exposed to radiation sources, and suffer radiation related illnesses. Until the people are made aware of the output of the system, it should not be cleared for use on the streets, and even then, only if it can be proven to be safe for everyone.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

"Aint nobody got time for that!"

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Good work NYPD.

When are you coming out with internal passports to get into NY.

And when will you add X-ray scanners to the subways.

Dont Worrie it will be next on the list

well look at Marylands State Police trooper

ahh Storm Trooper Nice jack Boots

Soon there will be Sectors in City where you Need Identification papers ..

NO PAPERS!!

And Last Dont Forget!

The World Is a Business ( Network 1976 )

edit on 42015ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago11315 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i think 5 g tossed the pot
or i'm jacked from re-wired healing from head concussions and infections
crossing streams in my head
I just yell
and the walls disappear
i can see everybody in their apartments 30 units
like x-ray vision
like superman
just violating the building with the vibrations
more i go right there in closer and closer till
right invading the mind
like a info highway
being bridged into everybody's head
i have recently discovered this being
forced to absorb speed residue and meth smoke from a contaminated building, contaminated people, contaminated town & region.

wouldn't be anything a person could conceal if I get a lock on their mind with my thoughts

not a super power
theres reasons for everything
and such is often temp installed remote viewing and troubleshooting
a system
like in battlestar galactica
to establish resurrection
for eternal life
but it's a horror to identify a person
and discern time place
permeance and breech
glitch
arc
if we ever make it
to stop all the fighting
before somebody pushes the button
and there is no World left to come back to in spirit
at all

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wasn't someone working on equipping cop cars with EMP devices a few years back? They're gonna run out of room for all this junk. Where's the death ray supposed to fit? This is an outrage.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join