It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Um people, remember the blood moon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
a reply to: randyvs

No man, I appreciate your angle here. I've had the same thought about the Blood Moons and keeping an eye on things since then. I watch the Signs of the End videos all the time. They do a great job of putting these videos together (although they do "drama" it up a little bit, but so what - it's dramatic stuff!)

Well I do appreciate your resolve. I just have a hard time with threads that don't
say much in the OP. Even mine own.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
hey OP....are these the same people that talked about the world ending on 12-21-12?.....I wonder how many people got stuck paying for underground bunkers stuffed with hundreds, if not thousands of dollars of supplies.....hope that money wasn't needed for anything else

Are you serious? My good man I can't even keep trec of
my own money. No, it's not because I have to much.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I should have put up a better OP, that would've helped.
Thanks Deadeye.
edit on Rpm110615v01201500000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Sometimes the conversation within the thread is more than the OP itself, that's fine. You made an original connection between the Blood Moons and those recent Signs of the End videos. I don't see anything wrong with your thread.

I agree with that connection as well. I just like to widen up the scope a bit. We're trained these days, to expect instant, to-the-date changes; and of course when those fail to produce shocking results, most of us are back to the grind the very next day, forgetting all about it. However, when we open up the time-frame a bit we see absolutely that the "signs in the sky" are linking up with events here on Earth; both naturally and in terms of human interactions.

As I see it: things are not going to get any better. I do believe we are at the edge of a mass extinction on Earth, by whatever means one cares to separate from the rest. I do believe in the core teachings of the Bible, (even more so that these "signs" are indeed timed so well with our current situation,) and that said, I hope for the great redemption of those who would choose love before it all burns away.

The overlying point is best summed up my my friend the other night while watching the Taurid meteor shower.

He said, "I wonder if we're seeing something normal these days, or if we're actually seeing the End?"

I get the sobering feeling it is the latter.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You wouldn't believe how many times I fall back to that theory because of it.

I know....Crazy!

However, the sun follows the logical orbit of a circular earth. The moon, is just doing some crazy #.

So, here's my thinking, the Mayans used the lunar calander for many thing. 13 full moons per year = 13 months per year. 28 days each month with one day out of time. What does all this mean?

If they could track it than so can I. But it the moon doesn't revolve like I was led to believe or it does and it's just more complex of a dance than I'm imagining.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

If you had known about the Signs of the End series before commenting, you would have realized that it's a long running monthly video series that features eye-witness videos from all around the internet highlighting a wide range of topics which can only be deemed as strictly "unusual," in and of themselves, but in their successive and cumulative nature; seek to highlight that we are indeed in times of great upheaval.

Most of the time they are filled with footage of strange cloud formations and floods, and are peppered with crazy law making, people being heinous and the like. None of these necessarily fall under the term "end times" by themselves... but when you look at them month to month and compile them in such a short span of time, they all-together paint a very compelling picture.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yet another Christian waiting for everyone who doesn't believe in their god to be annihilated. It makes them happy knowing we'll all get it for not believing in their god.

People have been declaring the end is nigh for how long? It's never happened. Noone is coming to save you and noone is coming to wipe the non believers out. I don't have anything to fear.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

I was coming up the hill the other nite and the shooting
stars were so abundant they caused me to thread. I seen two on
the way down and three on the way up. Just tiny flares but
noticeble to be sure. I guess were going thru a shower?
That was my motivation. All from the confines of my little
beater car.
edit on Rpm110615v22201500000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Yet another Christian waiting for everyone who doesn't believe in their god to be annihilated. It makes them happy knowing we'll all get it for not believing in their god.

Ha ha why do you always have to drag religion into everything?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Now tonite we can add the lights over Los Angeles and what ever
happens tomorrow night. The pace of events is speeding up in
a big way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join