It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Russia, China and India disclose alien reality to try and stop WW3 from happening?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: asen_y2k

What makes you so confident you have seen all pics of the India and Chinese moon missions, if any?

Because they're consistent with the Japanese and European Space Agency photos, too. And Apollo human witness reports. And NASA's shuttle and station images -- no UFOs -- are consistent with the external cameras of Bob Bigelow's test satellites, too -- no UFOs.

The more worldwide conspirators you need to draw into your fantasy of evil collaborating to conceal something, the less and less likely that 'something' is even real.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Agreed. Nothing to see here people, move along.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
The NSA and military intelligence would prevent that from happening. They probably are working round the clock on it...since the 40's...

Seriously? With the amount of intelligence work contracted out to civilians, NSA, CIA, Et al, they couldn't prevent a cold. I think you're giving them a little too much credit. Now that whistleblowers from those agencies are becoming bolder and more prevalent, the secret of E.T. existence would not be maintained. Additionally, I don't even believe the secret of extraterrestrial existence, if real, would be maintained by the gov't. This secret would be kept in the deep, black vaults of private, long-time defense contractor organizations, hidden far away from FOIA requests.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
War: If it is to be then it will happen, disclosure won't stop war, it can't. "Aliens exist, lets not bother to fight because. They exist"

Disclosure: It will be the most viral thing for possibly 3 weeks and then it dies out no one will care much as there are no direct benefits from just disclosure. Anyone can say they exist and that is considered 'disclosure'

The real reasons wars are so delayed is because of the numerous black projects from different nations. Every major nation has that one "Secret weapon". As you can see, it's all about gathering intel until you know your secret weapon/secret defensive strategy can overpower an enemy then at that point you will see war. Otherwise it's putting your economy in a worse state than it is. No good leader wants that.

How to stop war? Become an activist. There's power in the people, it's our money that fund the military really. But people are really too busy being caught up with their own lives. I doubt 20% of my nation(Jamaica) knows of the situation in Europe, or about the southern china see situation.

Disclosure without extraterrestrial interference would merely delay a war.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911

I tend to agree as well. But imagine if we discovered that an alien race wants to invade or eliminate us. The world would unite to fight a common enemy. Surely that would make our earthly wars seem petty. Maybe that's what it will take to finally feel like we're all brothers and sisters and killing each other is senseless.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Unless they also disclosed that they were allied with such beings I highly doubt that the information of E.T's being among us would change much of the Geo-political atmosphere. It sure as hell will change the way individuals look at the universe though!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

THAT is your reasoning? Okaaaaay.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Your reply dances around my question.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Low. As no one governmet is alowed to do so with out clearance from UNIT (or what ever the real thing is called). Well that's how it's supposed to be anyway but former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer kind of came out already.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Cosmic911

I tend to agree as well. But imagine if we discovered that an alien race wants to invade or eliminate us. The world would unite to fight a common enemy. Surely that would make our earthly wars seem petty. Maybe that's what it will take to finally feel like we're all brothers and sisters and killing each other is senseless.

I imagine it would be a short-lived, as any species with the ability to reach us, coupled with the desire to invade and eliminate us, would most likely possess extraordinary weapons and it would be a quick process of elimination.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

When has support or lack of support ever hindered going to war or not?

Honest question.

In terms of public support? nothing, but i believe many European countries would disarm their in league NWO agenda if they thought they weren't the superior power as they do believe they are now against Asia. The intimidation of Asia letting the secret out would make the western powers plans for world domination meaningless since their arrogance of power would be baseless. How can one mean to own a world when a power of such significance is outside their grasp both militarily and influentially?

When you've got a power outside your control which is most likely millions or at least thousands of years ahead of you intellectually - there's no reason to think that's worth besting. Or perhaps their ego is such, as a result of their current power and achievements that they'd at least try and test the aliens to see where they the western powers stand in comparison.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

The National Security Act came just a few months after Roswell, and shortly after that came the National Security Agency. The US Air Force, which came about from the National Security Act openly researched UFO's, Project Blue Book. Decades later the government decided that most cases it's explained phenomenon and the very rare percent of UFO's, they pose no threat. So they shut down their research, but do you think they stopped studying UFO's? I could see the gov't studying them in secret like you say.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
With all the proof in the world, people would still claim it as a conspiracy.

That is until the MSM starts reporting on it, saying that the aliens are allies with the Russians and must be stopped at all cost because America wasn't in the loop. That they have been conspiring against us this whole time, fooling America to go to the moon because the aliens left a pot of gold there on accident.

Then there will be a war of who gets to be ETs best friend. And who finally gets the pot of gold.

Just so you know, your opinion on what constitutes proof might be set too low. There is not a SINGLE piece of proof that aliens are or have ever visited us. Flashing lights in the sky are not proof. Carvings by ancient civilisations that had no understanding of anything in the sky and therefore were easily fooled is not proof. Testamonies of people with books to sell are not proof. Peoples accounts of how they "saw something" is not prof. Videos that have been debunked over and over again are not proof.

When there is proof, i will believe. Until then, with all due respect, you are all kidding yourselves.

As for the Ops question? Sure...why not. But i saw a video on InformedConspirator3479's youtube channel that its really osmium pooping faires that will deliver the news of aliens. On November 19th.

Wait, we are just making things up now, right?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Indeed Russia and china try! to disclose.

But disclosure isn't done by humans or their governments. As long as nonhumans are ok with the status quo noting will really happen.
with that in mind , the question of disclosure can not be answered on a political level. And without knowing all the facts what will happen can not be known.....

That said nasa is working towards a gradual acceptance of nonhuman so I guess their chinese and russian counter parts will do the same....

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It doesnt matter if all the world tells everyone on every national news network, people wont believe anything until ALIENS themselves come from other planets and make themselves known to our civilization in mass landings.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Lol Jesus walked on Water

Believable

ETs from outer space.......

BS!!!!!!!!!

Yea that seems about how it goes

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No they won't

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

My take is that they have the connections with the aliens US once had.

They will also do all they can to keep disclosure from happening so that they can have the technology and power like US once did.

The world is not evolved enough to be involved past the Shhh-share program the aliens have been controlling.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The aliens may even throw in Alaska to boot.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Choppz
Lol Jesus walked on Water

Believable

ETs from outer space.......

BS!!!!!!!!!

Yea that seems about how it goes

I hold the people who believe in Jesus and his miracles in as low regard as i do people who believe aliens are visiting us

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join