It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800,000 people showed up to royals world series parade. awesome drone footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow. An estimated 800,000 people showed up to watch the Kansas City Royals World Series championship parade.

Traffic was so bad I left my house this morning spent about an hour in traffic then turned around and came home lol.

This was insane they expected 3 to 5 hundred thousand and got an estimated 800,000.

All these people and police said there were only 3 arrests.

This drone footage is just ridiculous, The sea of Royal blue is awesome and the footage isnt even showing the actual parade route, there are people lined down the road for miles.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

That's great! Congrats to Kansas City and the Royals.

Signed,
Jealous Boston Red Sox fan

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I think that explains why the US is sliding into tyrrany because its proves to The Powers That Should Not Be that the US population does not care or is too apatheic to anything about having their freedom, rights and privacy taken off them.

TPTSNB must be rubbing their hands together with glee thinking, right, now we know we can speed things up a bit.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I do not want to be a party pooper..ha,ha...but that ain't 800.000 people.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I do not want to be a party pooper..ha,ha...but that ain't 800.000 people.

LOl did you count them?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hooray for the Royals and their loyal fans! It is uplifting to see that fans can celebrate a positive event without having it turn into a riot.

Loyal and dejected St. Louis Cardinals fan here who is happy for the Royals.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Only 800,000 ?

When Liverpool FC won The European Champions League over 1 million fans turned up to parade.

Red letter day: Liverpool players celebrate their momentous Champions League victory on a bus slowly making its way through the city on Thursday May 26, 2005. More than 1 million fans turned out on the streets of Liverpool from the John Lennon Airport to St George's Hall to celebrate the win over AC Milan on penalties

edit on 4-11-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
When Liverpool FC won The European Champions League over 1 million fans turned up to parade.

Only 1,000,000?

When the Yankees won their 27th Championship over 2,000,000 people witnessed the parade and celebration:

As a Yankees fan I was glad to see the Royals beat the Mets.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How many nations compete in a World Series?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
How many nations compete in a World Series?

One. Canada doesn't count.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have to look at it by people in the city.. New york has over 20 million in the Metro. Kansas city has 2 million in the Metro.

This was half the damm city lol .

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh, certainly. I was just having some fun with the soccer guy.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yeah not 800k. That was just what the mayor estimated and he is biased and has motive to overestimate. Truth is not many people care about baseball anymore. If mets had won people would say who cares how are the Yankees doing? Only Yankees and kind of the red sox matter. This is like when foxnews estimates millions of people at their tea party rallies but then it turns out they used a picture of something else.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Just make a circle what you estimate to be hundred people... then a thousend...how many circles of a thousend can you make?

edit on 4/11/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join