It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warcraft the movie trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Warcraft the movie teaser trailer.

In Theaters, June 10, 2016
Warcraft the movie official site

Looks fabulous! I havnt played WOW in years but grew up playing WC 1,2 & 3

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I grew up playing WC III and Frozen Throne - wow I miss those days. DOTA, Footmen Frenzy, the list goes on and on. Thanks for sharing this - watching now

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Sounds like the full length trailer will be released Friday! Visually stunning from those few clips though. I'm excited!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
oooooo, never got into warcraft, but love fantasy style films. That looks pretty damn good.

Hope they haven't just shown the best bits like a lot of movies do.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Surely its not all, Panderans better be in the trailer or there may be a riot!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I love all things blizzard and fondly remember playing the Warcraft series 1-3 and tft. League players who have never played Warcraft 3 get so mad when I tell them their game is a just a spin off of a Warcraft 3 map variant. The map,game play mechanics, creep and building placement,and many of the heroes are copies of the original Warcraft 3 dota. That map created its own game genre.

Every single blizzard cinematic is top notch stuff I am enthralled to say the least about this movie.

For the horde! My life for Aiur! And stay awhile and listen! These quotes are burned into my mind for evermore.

Yes me lord? Off i go then.

a reply to: FamCore

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I hate pandarians with seething passion. One April fools day joke turned neutral hero breeds an entire spin off franchise. Brew master is cool however because he is drunk. Another round?

Gaha reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yep. Started with Warcraft 1 and played all the way up to World of Warcraft.

My heart belongs to Diablo 2 though. Would be awesome to see Fantasy/Adventure/Horror movie from the Diablo universe.

Anyways. Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
WoW will always have a special place in my heart. I started playing it back during BC. I was dealing with a health issue and was in and out of the hospital with several surgeries and had nothing to do with my time but sit around, so I picked it up. WoW gave me an escape and made everything bearable. Needless to say, I got hooked. I played off and on since, but quit partway through WoD for several reasons... Maybe I'll get back into it someday, maybe not... But I'll never forget those years of memories.
I can't wait to see this movie. It's going to be AMAZING.
Oh yeah... FOR THE HORDE!

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
A wow movie eh.....whenever i think of that game i get this southpark episode in my head....funny stuff for any of you who have not seen it

I couldn't find the whole thing but here is a clip

new topics

top topics

join