It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to Make ATS Smile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's just a short compilation of peoples reactions when given new puppies.
Made me smile and I wanted to share it with you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Neysa

There's nothing like a cute puppy to bring a smile on anyone's face. Maybe as a secret weapon, we could bring a puppy into a negotiating room before we negotiate peace with world leaders. Everyone would start negotiating with a big smile on their face.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
Made me smile and I wanted to share it with you.

It made me cry like a baby! Maybe because we'll be getting new ones soon... Oh, that was great. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Awww Made me tear up.

I want a new puppy.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I love this! Thanks for posting. So cute how most people seemed overwhelmed by tears of joy. Awwwww

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Almost 4 months old now

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Just a video of a bunch of man's best friends. That's all it took to hit my heart.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm really glad you all liked the vid.
I am so over puppies right now though. Some d-bag dropped another one off near my house and we had to take it in. Usually we just cure their mange and fatten them up and find them a home. For some reason, no one seems to want this guy. So far he has killed my rooster and eaten my rain gauge and is just generally a pain in the zorch. Even so, he is adorable and full of love.
Here is a pic of him taken right after he destroyed my fire pit. Little butt head. His name is Ruben.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Beautiful. He looks like he's gonna be a big one.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ohhh so cute. That brightened my day.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He's about 40 lbs already. He's an Akbash dog, his name is Ghost.
Puppies take a toll on our patience, for sure. Think of everything as already broken, or muddy.....I've given up on my floors, we're in muddy season til it gets colder. Plus I have a 8 month old Bernese/Lab as well. Nyx. Nyx is a handful too, big enough to not look like a puppy anymore. She's 70 lbs so far.

He's like bathing a sheep when he gets too dirty. One day a while back, he decided to pee while sitting on the ground- uphill.....soaked it up like a cotton ball...
Sigh.....

Other than that, he's my little soul mate.

He's just so cute and soft and cuddly and everything else that's good

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
That's how I've felt every time I've gotten a new pug over the last 4 years! Minus the crying but I usually drop instantly to the ground and put them on my chest and let them lick me to death!

I currently have 3 pugs 2 fawn males(ones just a baby 7months) the other is four and a 4 year old black female.

I have a legitimate grumble of pugs!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Now I gota post one for the cat people

Nice vid though, thanks! S&F!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Except for Merkel,she is afraid of dogs.Putin pulls her chain every time over it cause he loves dogs. I think she hates him for it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix
Here ya go, syco

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My wife wont let me get a dog.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Puppies are cute, but I'm still housebreaking my 5-year-old.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This is awesme. Thanks for sharing. My reaction when my youngest dog was born was a mixture of all of these. She was so cute and precious and still is.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
For some reason, no one seems to want this guy. So far he has killed my rooster and eaten my rain gauge and is just generally a pain in the zorch. Even so, he is adorable and full of love.

I wish I lived near you because I'd be wanting to take him home with me. I like the naughty ones, they seem to have so much more character, and you can see it in his face.

Good dog Ruben.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
I wish you could take him too. He does have tons of personality.
I already have 3 large dogs and the last thing we need is another one. Especially one that kills my chickens. I just don't have the heart to take him to a shelter. Thinking about him being put in a cage and all that. Gawd I've gotten squishy in my old age.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join