It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian plane US satellite pic shows heat flash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is being reported both in Daily Mail and Daily Express so don't how true it is but it is the same story more or less.

A US satellite picture shows a heat flash which would be suggestive of an explosion which is either a bomb or fuel in the engine. I don't know much about aviation but I know there are a few on ATS who seem to be experts in this field and wonder what their initial feeling are on this. Could it be a bomb or as is suggested in Daily Mail article an explosion in the fuel tank or engine?

www.dailymail.co.uk... -jet-apart-flight-data-reveals.html

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

It's a bomb. As pointed out by IS: this was an attack.
And if you ask me: revenge for MH17.
...now they know how it feels.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

I also think a bomb is the most likely explanation.
I do not get what you mean by revenge... the Malay flight was clearly shot down by Russian rebels but most people who died were Dutch, not Moslems from the Middle East.
Please clarify.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Further news report on RT.com www.rt.com...

I think it sounds more and more likely it is a bomb. What the satellite image does show though is that it definitely wasn't ground to air missile. I didn't see ISIS video but believe they indicated it was a ground to air missile? So that isn't true, so maybe a mechanical problem with engine!

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

the crappy looking video didn't show any missile nor break up.

just a big blurry boom. then a blurry smoking plane.

we've (me and a few other members) tried to point out the logic of a bomb on board a targeted aircraft for almost 2 days now, but we weren't loud/influential enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
normally its an " camera glitch" ore was an US made rocket involved?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder

That is just stupid. ISIS wouldn't give a crap about MH17 and the Dutch or the Australian or Malaysian passengers on that flight.

As an Australian I offer my deepest sympathy to the people of Russia. Yes, now they do know how it feels to lose a plane full of their own, but to link this to MH17 is wrong. They are separate tragedies caused by separate parties with very separate agendas.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Does this mean we can now discuss the possibility of it being a bomb without being torn to pieces by the outspoken "maintenance issue" crowd on ATS?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Why does it necessarily have to be a bomb or a missile?

I caught this story as it was breaking on RT. They were reporting that the pilot had radioed that the aircraft was experiencing engine problems, at the time of the report, it was said that they had trouble with just one engine.

It's possible the engine malfunctioned, or suffered a bird strike or similar and quickly destroyed itself.

This could potentially have caused shard of engine debris, puncturing the wings and fuel tanks..leaking fuel could have been ignited by coming into contact with the flaming engine, causing the aircraft to disintegrate in the air.

Not saying this absolutely caused the break up, but it could have done considering the reports of the pilot about the engine problems before the crash.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Why does it necessarily have to be a bomb or a missile?

I caught this story as it was breaking on RT. They were reporting that the pilot had radioed that the aircraft was experiencing engine problems, at the time of the report, it was said that they had trouble with just one engine.

It's possible the engine malfunctioned, or suffered a bird strike or similar and quickly destroyed itself.

This could potentially have caused shard of engine debris, puncturing the wings and fuel tanks..leaking fuel could have been ignited by coming into contact with the flaming engine, causing the aircraft to disintegrate in the air.

Not saying this absolutely caused the break up, but it could have done considering the reports of the pilot about the engine problems before the crash.

It doesn't have to be anything, however when the authorities, the airline, aviation experts and ISIS are saying it's a mechanical impact, I'm going to side with them.
edit on 3/11/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

What are you talking about? Do you know how deluded you sound. So Isis is bombing a russian tourist plane in revenge for mh17. What's mh17 got to do with Isis?
If you are going to make comments like that at least offer some proof. If not then anyone reading the thread will recognise your name as idiotic.

Please if you can offer some proof or even a thin link between Isis and mh17 and this.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

So what were the reports from the pilot about engine problems all about then?

This part of the story seems to have been conveniently glossed over in an apparent scramble to pin this on Terrorists.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i saw the video two or three days ago

at first i had doubts because i heard that it crashed before sunrise , but when i read that it crashed at 6:17 am i went and checked here , now im convinced that this video is from that incident , but whats strange about it is why would someone film a plane knowing that something is about to happen to it and use low quality camera ?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Well...after all is said and done, at least the aircraft is accessible and not in a war zone.

The whole thing will be reconstructed and the inquiry will determine if it was a bomb, bird strike, faulty engine or whatever soon enough i suppose.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So wheres the pic?
or is this just like the hospitals Russia has hit in syria that dont exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
See this is what I find confusing. When the news first broke it said that the pilot had messaged to say there was a problem. Since then every news article has said there wasn't a message from the pilot! Now you are saying that on RT they are now saying there was a message from the pilot. I don't understand why for days the story changed from the initial report and now seems to have changed again. a reply to: MysterX

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: angryhulk

So what were the reports from the pilot about engine problems all about then?

This part of the story seems to have been conveniently glossed over in an apparent scramble to pin this on Terrorists.

He maybe did call in, he maybe didn't. I'm sure pilots call in with engine troubles every day. The fact MSM is now reporting no call was made, then I guess no call was made. There's engine trouble, then there's a plane exploding and splitting in half.

I'm just going to say it - Usually on Above Top Secret there is an OVERWHELMING support for the 'conspiracy' and in occurrences similar to the one we have here the conspiracy would be 'it was a missile' or 'it was a bomb' or 'it was the government' or 'it was aliens' - Now that we have the MSM, the relevant authorities, the terrorist organisation, the aviation experts and the airline ALL saying it was a mechanical impact and ALL saying what YOU would normally want to hear; it isn't good enough and the response we have on here is 'it was clearly a maintenance issue and it absolutely cannot be anything else'. What is wrong with this website? Your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, if your being told it's a fish and it's being reported it's a fish then I'm going to say it's a fish and nobody can convince me otherwise.

EDIT: This isn't directed at MysterX instead a general comment surrounding this discussion.
edit on 3/11/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Really?

I hope Putin takes it seriously, to use nukes... just so that you will feel better and sleep better at night, knowing you were on the side that wanted the end of the world. Didn't your daddy teach you, not to poke the bear?

That said, the Russians should absolutely avoid letting their planes fly anywhere near contested zones ... flying over an enemy's zone in this situation, is an invitation to disaster.

So was MH17.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

How did ISIS know the plane was up there in the sky? Where did they get their information from.

How did ISIS know where in the sky to look for it, did someone tell them?

How come the ISIS camera work to film the shoot down is so good considering how hard it must be to keep the camera still on an object so high in the sky. Was it filmed using tripod if so why, they must have had information about the planes course, speed, direction, hight etc. How would a bunch of jihadits know that?

How could a bunch of jihadists have such good photgraphic skills to do such a good job of filming the shoot down?

How did ISIS know the right time to shoot it down?

How could ISIS be so certain that plane was the Russian passenger plane and not some military plane owned by Isreal or the US for example, especially considering that the plane was late taking off due to mechanical trouble? How did ISIS know the plane was late taking off. Did someone tell them by phone, Who?

Was someone else there to identify the plane in the sky for them??

How would ISIS know one plane from another when its 10 000 metres in the air and it xyz minutes late taking off ??

Has ISIS said what weapon they used?

Was ISIS actually the Iraeli mossad or military??

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Russian plane US satellite pic shows heat flash- wheres the pic?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join