It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent US Senators and Mayors Outed as Members of the KKK by Anonymous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They're rich white people.....duh

You don't need hackers. Pretty sure there's a mathematical equation maybe: Racist = whiteness/wrinkles ^2 x wealth.

And how is that not racist or stereotyping?

edit on 031130America/ChicagoMon, 02 Nov 2015 18:03:33 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm more interested in their proof.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
From the "real Anonymous:"

This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals #OpKKK

Operation KKK (@Operation_KKK) November 2, 2015

Regarding #OpKKK: the phone numbers and e-mail adresses were found on KKK website databases. Be careful with the information and fact-check

Anonymous (@YourAnonNews) November 2, 2015

The anons at the helm of this initiative vouch ONLY for the dox list that will be released from this Twitter account on November 5 2015.

Operation KKK (@Operation_KKK) November 2, 2015

Hard to say or what is releasing misleading info now, Anon disavows it. Maybe the guilty trying to plant a false trail?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The problem with Anonymous is that pretty much anyone can claim to be Anonymous as far as I can tell.

And without any credible evidence to back this list in any way, it should be treated for what it is - an empty claim. I can make up a list of prominent political names and say they're all members of NAMBLA and post it anonymously claiming to be Anonymous, but none of that would make it true unless I actually had verifiable proof I could post with it to back my claims.

We are all Anonymous, whether we can recognise that or not, it's the truth.

They are not a collective organisation as such, but a collection of individuals who are great hackers or protest campaigners.

They have an account here, maybe they will make a post. Although, I have not seen one from them in quite some time.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There are lots of Anon Twitter accounts. Here's one link to some of the hash on this: #OpKKK

ETA: Here's another hash: #HoodsOff
edit on 11/2/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty in my book, will have to see more evidence and hopefully on the 5th we get it.

HAVING SAID THAT

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if all of the politicians on that list have an R next to their name.
edit on 2-11-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19988760]~Lucidity[/post

I guess that's it. I don't know which is a REAL account or not...
???

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Well they have to get their money from somewhere.

We have known for a long time now that it is all about the paycheck. They don't give a damn about their constituency.

It is all about filling their pockets and keeping their positions for as long as they can.

They would sing a pledge to Satan himself, sacrifice a child, do a pig, eat poop, join the KKK, and anything else, as long as they keep their positions and the checks keep coming.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You are more or less making my point.

If we are all Anonymous, well, how many times do we see things get posted here that go straight to the HOAX bin? Trouble is that this list won't because the Internet isn't policed like this site tends to be, and there are people out there who will seize on this and run with it as if it's the truth whether it is or not just like with any good HOAX.

edit on 2-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The presumption of innocence is an international human right that should be respected.

I agree. I've seen enough people in my life damaged by lies or false accusations.

I'm diametrically opposed to BOTH the Klan and guilt without evidence, especially when it means character assassination.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hope they out more white knight members, any of the outed freemasons?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This all seems like just a bunch of random politicians they pulled out of a lottery machine..

Anonymous’s Bogus KKK Exposé

ou may not like his politics, but don’t call Sen. Johnny Isakson a racist.
Johnny Isakson is not a Klansman—at least, not the Johnny Isakson I know.

I have known the U.S. senator, who was once a Democrat, since he served in the Georgia statehouse. Back in 1996, as a Republican, he lost his first primary race for the Senate to a conservative firebrand, billionaire evangelical in a landslide. Georgians said he was “too liberal” for their tastes.

While his current politics leave much to be desired and I am increasingly uncomfortable with his slide to the right, there is one thing that I know for sure: Isakson is not a bigot.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The presumption of innocence is an international human right that should be respected.

Agree. In this political climate, to wrongly label someone as a card-carrying member of the KKK is reckless.

Anonymous are a bunch of teenagers.

Teenagers are reckless.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if true. Tbh I'd be surprised if it wasn't a few klansmen in politics and public office.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
One are the names taken from a membership list without any connection to some other fact like city/state they live in ECT.
ECT.

Most of us can type our name into google and find anywhere from 20 to 50+ people with the same name around the US.

When you take a name from KKK membership lists you have to have some other connection to link that name to one person.

There are 4 people on facebook with my name and none of them is me.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
An interesting twist on origins...
Also, I wonder if the captains of "Anonymous" are liberal democrats?

Obviously the KKK of today is nothing like it was originally. But the biggest racists today are those who use the race card on a daily basis to promote their ongoing agenda's without which, they would have nothing to sell to the public except DEBT and more debt. And higher taxes to pay themselves with leaving nothing left over for the Black community which is much worse off than before receiving all those Obama promises "pre Whitehouse"

The KKK was founded in Tennessee immediately after the end of the Civil War as a sort of social club for former Confederate Soldiers whose influence quickly spread through the decimated Southern states. As Columbia professor Eric Foner wrote in his A Short History of Reconstruction, in its early days, the group was loosely bound by one main principle: launching a reign of terror against Republican leaders black and white.

Read more: www.newstalk1130.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
OMG ,they are all republicans

Some cherry picking in the article, Imagine that.

Aside from that, Operation KKK (affiliated with Anonymous) basically says they didn't do it.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This isn't true. Anons are outing members and then tabloid and phony news sources are using that fact to claim whoevwr the want are among the members for people who wont actually check.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Muhahaha! Good job on outing the closet racists! More of this please! We need a list of all the racists to be available for the whole country to see! Shame them out of our society everywhere they are! Find a racist in an area near you and organize to run them out of the communities!

The world just got a little better today!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
OMG ,they are all republicans

That's odd. When the KKK began, it was a Democrat's club...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join