It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunter Claims NASA Cam picked up UFO...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Forget the light. Does anyone see the skirmish going on around it? Nobody notices the rapture surrounding the light at all?

A titanic sized Archon is looming over the object in question, while being assaulted by each direction by other astral/etheric entities. It's really amazing, but ominous at the same time.

Uh....What?

How ironic. You chose an Alex Grey avatar for this website, but you don't see will your third eye? Somniferous beings are doing a dance around that object. Most people won't believe what they can't see. If this video was shot in full blown infrared, more people would know the big secret.

Uh-huh. Sure pal. Whatever helps you sleep at night. By the way, you may want to look up the definition of 'somniferous', because it doesn't mean whatever you seem to think it does.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: trifecta

Don't know about the 'Archon' or even what that is supposed to be, but if you're talking about the 'micro light show' going on, i assumed that was a collection of cosmic rays, micro-meteorites and so on...they are probably what the Apollo astronauts claimed were 'fireflies'...whatever they actually are, i can see them.

An Archon is a bottom feeder parasite entity that siphon low frequency, typically from humans. They latch on to our energetic centers and slowly lower the overall frequency of their host body, clog up meridians, and depress biological sysrems unilaterally, mind, body, and spirit.

I'm not referring to camera sprites. I'm pointing out an overlay effect of a lighter shade of black with tempestuous properties. Look at the video again in at pitch black room and focus on the black space.
edit on 2-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How did we go from trying to identify a light in a video to this "archon" and "frequency" woo garbage?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Thanks for the explanation.

I'll have another ganda at the video.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Forget the light. Does anyone see the skirmish going on around it? Nobody notices the rapture surrounding the light at all?

A titanic sized Archon is looming over the object in question, while being assaulted by each direction by other astral/etheric entities. It's really amazing, but ominous at the same time.

Uh....What?

How ironic. You chose an Alex Grey avatar for this website, but you don't see will your third eye? Somniferous beings are doing a dance around that object. Most people won't believe what they can't see. If this video was shot in full blown infrared, more people would know the big secret.

Uh-huh. Sure pal. Whatever helps you sleep at night. By the way, you may want to look up the definition of 'somniferous', because it doesn't mean whatever you seem to think it does.

Of all the things to debate in my controversial post, we shoot for the lowest common denomination, etymology and poetic license? You really need to change that avatar. It's disengenuous.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

"Everybody knows it was Kim kardashions Butt lit up with an LAPD flashlight While being pulled over for speeding"

(The above was one of the comments at the link)
Her publicist on the ISS cut the feed?

Keebler elves, hahaha!
Pillsbury dough man more likely

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How did we go from trying to identify a light in a video to this "archon" and "frequency" woo garbage?

The "woo garbage" is far more interesting than the light anomaly. Do yourself a favor and wipe the crust off your metaphoric eye that you have chose to herald, and do some research into substance that may serve you someday.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ha! Not that I get exactly what you are saying, but I have to admit that the 'noise' in the background caught my attention. I actually had to flip through some of the video -- frame to frame -- because globs of different colored 'noise' would appear and seem to travel extremely fast across the screen -- some appeared in different spots through three consecutive frames. That doesn't seem like noise to me. One in particular was blue.

I also can't imagine it's dust that's close to the lens either because the camera was focused and zoomed far away.

So I found it a bit odd...the skirmish.

(I also find the large object odd, too.)

Good eye!

Those colored orbs witnessed in this and videos similar, are actually the chakras of these beings. Most modern video telemetry has a touch of infrared detection. Even smart phones. Most anomalies are placated as technical jargon instead of truly addressing the phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

At first read I thought you were being sarcastic.

Where's the "I honestly believe this crap" emoticon? Would have been helpful.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I find it such a shame that, when provided with such fantastic footage as this from NASA themselves, so many members are not only uninterested, but spend their time taking pot shots at each other rather than intelligently discussing the topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's obviously ball lightning masquerading as swamp gas reflecting off Venus.
[sarcasm off]

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic

[sarcasm off]

Fun's fun, but the reality is even more amazing, here's what the folks in Mission Control thought about the shuttle videos:
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Don't know what the object is but I find it hard to believe NASA were trying to hide anything seeing as they panned toward it and zoomed in , maybe it was an anomaly or maybe they knew what it was but Scott Waring has a habit of jumping straight to Aliens , kinda like the unfunny Giorgio of Ufology.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I believe it to be a real UFO, it's about time these guys pony up and disclose what's already known.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

[sarcasm off]

Fun's fun, but the reality is even more amazing, here's what the folks in Mission Control thought about the shuttle videos:
www.jamesoberg.com...

Yep, Jim, "fun is fun" now let's get serious and let's forget canned responses to something that may be a machine from something other than earth: You are the resident expert on debunking UFOs, what piece of hardware is this appears to be a very bright light that seems to be pacing the SSI? I'm will to accept any reasonable explanation other than a blanket dismissal as you and other debunkers have been doing here--which is typical when there is no readily available conventional explanation.

Remember, as space junk it will be tumbling in one or more motions and will NOT look as does this object.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I believe it to be a real UFO, it's about time these guys pony up and disclose what's already known.

By definition that wouldn't be a disclosure.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lots of intelligent, rational people believe the same way. What I've discovered in these conversations hereabouts over the years is that they also have a collection of distorted and delusional beliefs about the actual nature of space flight and physics, it seems to go together with the 'belief' it could be 'real UFOs'.

The more people actually know about authentic spaceflight operations, the fewer of them who find the 'UFO explanation' plausible.

So if you enjoy feeling smarter than other people because you believe these lights are aliens, you know what to do. Keep from finding out the reality of space flight, it could be hazardous to your comfortable beliefs.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: JimOberg

[sarcasm off]

www.jamesoberg.com...

Yep, Jim, "fun is fun" now let's get serious and let's forget canned responses to something that may be a machine from something other than earth: You are the resident expert on debunking UFOs, what piece of hardware is this appears to be a very bright light that seems to be pacing the SSI? I'm will to accept any reasonable explanation other than a blanket dismissal as you and other debunkers have been doing here--which is typical when there is no readily available conventional explanation.

Remember, as space junk it will be tumbling in one or more motions and will NOT look as does this object.

Thanks for the open minded offer.

You will find "canned responses" to exactly those sorts of questions here: www.jamesoberg.com...

For example, I don't think such sightings involve traditional 'space junk' in the journalistic meaning of the word -- other satellites or pieces of them. And occasionally, the sighting really IS Venus.

One on one tutorials start AFTER the introductory course. [grin]
edit on 2-11-2015 by JimOberg because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
link.email.dynect.net... t6o%3D&G=21&R=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Fgs87jvm4&I=20151103002637.0000009ffd63%40mail6-09-ewr.dyndns.com&X=MHw3NzY2NjI6VEVNUElEXzQ5OzF8Nzc2NjYz OlFVRVVFSURfMzE5OTMzNjMzOzJ8Nzc2NjY0OkRPTUFJTl9nbWFpbC5jb207

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
I doubt very much it's space garbage, as it is pacing the ISS exactly. It's vector is the same as the ISS and so is it's relative speed...it matches the pace, orientation and direction of the ISS. Ejected garbage would move away from the ISS

Ejected by what? My guess would be "something" from the ISS itself.

if the luminescence was due to Sunlight reflecting off of garbage, it would not be constant, as the garbage would likely be tumbling and offering different faces to the Sun

That'd probably depend on "If" and "how much" tumbling was going on in respect to the station.

Finally, if this were garbage where did it go after the camera feed was switched off?

How do we know it went anywhere? You just said yourself that it would reflect light differently from different aspects, and the angle of the sunlight relative to the object (even if not the object in relation to the station) would be inconstant.

(why would they switch it off if it was just garbage anyway)

I have no idea what it was. Maybe they don't either. Do we know that it was "switched off?" If so, it'd probably depend on what "it" was or they thought it was.

Assuming it was turned off, maybe the conversation went,

"Hey, what's that?"

"What's what? Oh, interesting. Zoom in. We must have lost a piece of something. Hatch? Panel?"

"Hey, maybe you ought to turn off the live feed so we are inundated with emails about 'ufos'"

"Good point"
*click*

Or maybe they said, "Hey, look aliens! -- Zoom in. OH, I totally forgot -- we have orders to turn that feed off before the plebes notice!"

My vote would be something closer to the first than the second, but I wasn't there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join