It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK UFO Memo...Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I realize this is an old thread. But I have a question.

Here is a link to a prior ATS thread with the memos ATS JFK/UFO Thread
Here is a link to the original article Daily Mail article

Would CIA refer to President Kennedy as "Lancer?" Lancer was the Secret Service's codeword for President Kennedy, not CIA's. Is this significant? Is this significant to the authenticity of the memos? Does it even matter?

I do not know the authenticity of the articles. Faked? Real? I saw a mention of the word 'defence,' instead of 'defense.'

P.S. Don't ya think JFK deserves his own forum on Above Top Secret? It seems there's enough material to warrant so.

edit on 1-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
From the link in that other thread…

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.

Aliens, puff… I imagine the CIA would leak this, they had a hand in his assassination. Its almost as good as, the devil made me do it.
edit on 1-11-2015 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
From the link in that other thread…

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.

Aliens, puff… I imagine the CIA would leak this, they had a hand in his assassination. Its almost as good as, the devil made me do it.

I've always felt it was JFK's distaste of the CIA, desire to pull us out of Viet Nam, open talks with the Soviets, nuclear scaledown, and persecution of the Mafia, that resulted in his assassination. Not aliens.

I believe the CIA would leak it only if it could be exploited to work for them in some disinformation scheme.
edit on 1-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic911

Do you know that, during this time, there was a hit TV show called Lancer? It was a western.

Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911

P.S. Don't ya think JFK deserves his own forum on Above Top Secret? It seems there's enough material to warrant so.

There are tons of great JFK threads here, look up the threads of Rising Against to start.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I realize this is an old thread. But I have a question.

Here is a link to a prior ATS thread with the memos ATS JFK/UFO Thread
Here is a link to the original article Daily Mail article

Would CIA refer to President Kennedy as "Lancer?" Lancer was the Secret Service's codeword for President Kennedy, not CIA's. Is this significant? Is this significant to the authenticity of the memos? Does it even matter?

I do not know the authenticity of the articles. Faked? Real? I saw a mention of the word 'defence,' instead of 'defense.'

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Lancer might have been a joke name the secret service had given him because of the amount of women he was doing at the time....a reply to: Cosmic911

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I've always felt it was JFK's distaste of the CIA, desire to pull us out of Viet Nam, open talks with the Soviets, nuclear scaledown, and persecution of the Mafia, that resulted in his assassination. Not aliens.

So why'd you bring up aliens as a reason?

Don't forget Bay of Pigs, a pet CIA project, failed when JFK refused to support the Insurgency with airstrikes.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So why'd you bring up aliens as a reason?

I didn't bring it up. The memo just happened to reference aliens. I'm specifically referring to the codeword in which he is being referred to by CIA. That's what the thread is about. That's why I placed it in General Conspiracies forum and not the Aliens and UFO forum.

Don't forget Bay of Pigs, a pet CIA project, failed when JFK refused to support the Insurgency with airstrikes.

All of those would have been included in his distaste for the CIA.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

There are tons of great JFK threads here, look up the threads of Rising Against to start.

I did. It would just be easier to peruse those threads, and be more organized, and searches more precise, if there was a JFK forum.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yah, okay… Its not about aliens.

Good luck with your search.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yah, okay… Its not about aliens.

Good luck with your search.

Show me another CIA memo referring to President Kennedy as Lancer and we'll use that one.
edit on 2-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: I was being sarcastic

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You explained your query to me, I was mistaken, sorry I don't have any info about that.

I do remember reading about Secret Service referring to him as Lancer, I recall it was a pet name for all the times they guarded him having secret affairs…

He 'lanced' some beautiful women, alright.
edit on 2-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Here I go. Found a website of codewords reported to be used by CIA. There's no way for me to authenticate the accuracy of the information. JFK = GPIDEAL, according to this website. Dagger and Cloak Found a second website wiki The Wiki site also included a codeword for LHO, so I'm wondering if GPIDEAL for JFK was only utilized during the investigation of his assassination. According to this Washington Post article, JFK was the only president with a codeword. It doesn't say whether this code was used while he was living, or after his death. (which is what I want to know) Washing Post article

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You explained your query to me, I was mistaken, sorry I don't have any info about that.

I do remember reading about Secret Service referring to him as Lancer, I recall it was a pet name for all the times they guarded him having secret affairs…

He 'lanced' some beautiful women, alright.

I may not have expressed my query clear enough. I did find some other references to GPIDEAL for JFK, but do not know if that was used while he was alive, or after his death. I thought the authenticity of that UFO memo could be clarified if we could establish that CIA had a different codeword for him, other than Lancer, which was Secret Service's codeword for him. He certainly did 'lance' some beautiful women

new topics

top topics

join