It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Good Investment or Hypnosis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Have you ever seen a man who drives to the parking-lot, comes out of the car and gives the first-comer all the money that were on him -€ 75? It's me, hi!
Yesterday: I 'm in a hurry to meet my friend Tamara. I drive to the appointed place - shopping-mall, park into the only free space nearly driving into the group of women in colorful clothes. Went out and walk resolutely to the place where I just saw Tamara. Covered the distance in 20 steps and hear a voice behind me: "Hey, handsome - you left your bag...
I understand that I really don't feel my bag strap on my shoulder. I turn back to the car, take bag, shut the door. Bang! Blackout...
The next scene:
Tamara's voice: "Hey Robert! I'm here!" I'm going to the voice, unzipping the bag. Walk up to Tamara:
-Hello, Toma.
- I saw you go back to your car - lost anything?
- I've just given to Roma all the money I had..
- Bummer...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boticelli

Ok, what's going on here? Are you saying you were hypnotized by the gypsies?

A little more info would be nice.

Great thread title...hooked me right away!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Tamara said that it was hypnosis. I don't think so. One of the women saw that I was sick -- I am on meds, strong spells of vertigo and easily changing moods. A phrase: "hey -- you left the bag" - was like a hook on me. I became overwhelmed with gratitude to this people - felt on the verge of crying. I still feel vertigo - i missed one "zero" when typing - not 75 euros , but 750. Be it 75 - It wouldn't be worth to write about it

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You gave $750 bucks to a group of gypsies?...
And not only were you happy about it, but you felt overwhelmed and compelled to do so?
You have just earned your spot in the promised land.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
You gave $750 bucks to a group of gypsies?...
And not only were you happy about it, but you felt overwhelmed and compelled to do so?
You have just earned your spot in the promised land.

I appreciate your sarcasm, man. A few days ago I had similar approach to poor fellaz who give their money to swindlers

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boticelli

Well ill be straight here with ya.
I personally dont believe in witch craft, or voodoo mumbo jumbo.
I do not believe any one has the power to cast spells or hocus pocus upon you to make you do things against your will...
except aliens.
Aliens definitely can make you do things you dont want to.
But really, what are the chances you just happened to come by an alien goon squad, conversing in a parking lot about who they want to rob next?

top topics

join