It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus: Mistake or Deception?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

But. You are ignoring this from Matthew 17.

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John the Baptist may not have been aware of just who he was at the time the question was asked in 1st John. And the book of Malachi insists that Elijah the prophet was to come.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And speaking of curses.
Matthew 21 link.

If you read the entire chapter you realize the fig tree parable and the vineyard parable are alluding to a curse being placed on Israel. Because of the death of Elijah the prophet from Malachi 4. And the details of the curse. Read the entire book of Hosea and the day of Jezreel prophesy. But here's the 2 verses that really matter.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A two thousand year curse predicted. Why? For the deaths of the messiahs. Both of them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join