It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First national polling on the Democratic primary WITHOUT Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Of course Hillary is in the lead.

Does any one really believe that?

They're playing us leading up to the election, and she'll get it, not because she is elected of, by and for the people, but

because US elections are all digital now and the votes are tallied on Diebold machines.

edit: portion redacted

Supposedly, as reported by the mainstream media, Ms. Clinton has 500 super delegates locked in. These are convention delegates that are NOT ELECTED by their states but hold coniderable sway at the convention.

I've heard this stated as FACT without discussion - the only discussion on this particular type of voter disenfranchisemt has been on and in independent media.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
With the way this election is shaping up, as a protest I plan to wear a level 3 bio-containment suit when I go to the polls next November.

-dex

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was under the impression that Hillary was the democrat pick, regardless of who else was running.

It's been discussed that she was already handpicked.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Not sure why anyone cares....neither is even close to being electable. If you are a die hard dem "sorry for you" Hilary has a far better shot of winning it all than Sanders. Personally I am sick of being taxed to death

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Who is voting for Hillary?

I mean really? Another Freaking Clinton? I you guys mad? Even the Republican seem to have got it through there skulls a dynastic presidency is probably a bad idea and ditched the idea of Bush III.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Who is voting for Hillary?

I mean really? Another Freaking Clinton? I you guys mad? Even the Republican seem to have got it through there skulls a dynastic presidency is probably a bad idea and ditched the idea of Bush III.

Remember that Hillary won the popular vote against Obama, in 2008. To set the stage for a Sanders win, I think Hillary's email scandal will have to result in something so unpalatable that her supporters will want to disassociate from her, and I also think Bernie will have to come out winning in both Iowa and New Hampshire to get some enthusiasm behind him. He's ahead in New Hampshire, far behind in Iowa -- but polling Iowa is pretty useless.

That's my .02¢.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Lol...well played

This is a complete Sidenote:
You(and others like Phage) are the reason(s) I come to this site...
You and I have very spirited debates but I have found you to be wildy intelligent, funny and extremely knowledgable about subjects ranging from politics and governance to an array philosophical subjects...
I want to tell you this in a context where we are not debating...

No point to this post other than to say that I value and appreciate debating you(in particular) as an outlet to our real lives...
imbelieve if one has fervently entrenched views(as I do) the you must be willing to defend them against very smart people(which I find you to be)...

Now back to being on the opposite side of the aisle

-Christosterone

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join