It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First national polling on the Democratic primary WITHOUT Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The first national poll on the Democratic primary -- WITHOUT Biden -- was reported yesterday. It was an Investors Business Daily (IBD) poll.

I think some may find it surprising that Hillary only took 6% of Biden's supporters, while Bernie Sanders took 15% -- according to a comparison of the same poll a month earlier:

• On October 1, Hillary had 42%, Sanders had 18%, and Biden had 22%.
• On October 29, Hillary moved to 48% and Sanders jumped to 33%.

RealClearPolitics polling data
IBD poll article

I'm not a fan of any of the two-party candidates, but I thought Bernie fans might find this interesting -- even if it is just one poll.

(Actually, I'm a little annoyed that only one national poll has come out since Biden's announcement. His little stunt exploring a run deprived us of months of polling data.)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was under the impression that Hillary was the democrat pick, regardless of who else was running.
edit on 31-10-2015 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was under the impression that Hillary was the democrat pick, regardless of who else was running.

She could very well be.

But Bernie has a big budget plan. I am sure it's attractive to some corrupt members of Congress who would love to divert that money into their own pockets and the pockets of those they are beholden to. Of course, they would never admit it.

In my mind, the Establishment is Congress. They do the spending.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

(Actually, I'm a little annoyed that only one national poll has come out since Biden's announcement. His little stunt exploring a run deprived us of months of polling data.)

Actually, seeing the good-for-Bernie-result I find it INTERESTING that just this one poll has been released.

You bet there has been done a LOT of polling since Biden's 'exit'. This result aught to be newsworthy, and since I love conspiracies I choose to believe in a blackout on this from a pro Hillary MSM! :-)
edit on 31-10-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Of course Hillary is in the lead.

Does any one really believe that?

They're playing us leading up to the election, and she'll get it, not because she is elected of, by and for the people, but

because US elections are all digital now and the votes are tallied on Diebold machines.

edit: portion redacted
edit on 31-10-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Of course Hillary is in the lead.

Does any one really believe that?

They're playing us leading up to the election, and she'll get it, not because she is elected of, by and for the people, but

because US elections are all digital now and the votes are tallied on Diebold machine which are manufactured in Israel.

Wait, the Israelis want another Democrat?

Seems to me they're preferring Republicans lately.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Democrats are even more mercurial than Republicans and fickle in their support.

We're not at all a cohesive party and haven't been in years.

There's a long way to go before November 2016.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I pulled the Israel, thing, I couldn't confirm it. Someone…?

mmm… It doesn't matter who sits in the white house. But Hillary, preferably… shes pro Israel, Pro mega corp. Pro war, and verrry secretive.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If you want to know which foreign interests own Hillary, just check which countries gave the most to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I love watching the democrat primary season....
Step 1: who's the most communist?
Step 2: who's the best at hiding their communism from the American populace?

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you want to know which foreign interests own Hillary, just check which countries gave the most to the Clinton Foundation.

Conversely, should we check what countries Donald Trump has done the most business with?

Does that matter to the Biden supporters going more to Sanders than to Clinton?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

As you probably believe, based on this, that all Democrats are communists ... why would they hide it?

Democrats are voting for Democrats in the primary season, after all.

Doesn't make a lot of sense; doesn't have anything to do with Biden's supporters going to Sanders.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Trump nation gave her millions according to this…

mintpress

The Oligarchs are the biggest fans, they know what side they want their bread buttered on.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Actually, seeing the good-for-Bernie-result I find it INTERESTING that just this one poll has been released.

You bet there has been done a LOT of polling since Biden's 'exit'. This result aught to be newsworthy, and since I love conspiracies I choose to believe in a blackout on this from a pro Hillary MSM! :-)

ITA. And the conspiracy lover in me is also swooned.

I noticed there is a sizable gap in the national polls, since Biden announced he wasn't running.

If I hadn't been checking them every day, I would never have known about it.

In fact, the IBD article focuses on the republican poll results.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I find the polling trends interesting. I agree it's too far out to predict a winner by them.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'd be the first to agree with you that the overall media machine (left, right and middle) are overwhelmingly trying to portray Sanders in a weakened or negative light.

But I guess, if we're assuming the involvement of a dark international cabal here, they've already made their decisions about the next rulers ... all of this, on all sides, is just "bread and circuses."

(I don't mean to imply that your statement about conspiracy theories requires a cabal, but, in general, that would be a requirement at some level.)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
BTW, the IBD poll was the most unfavorable one to Bernie last time it was conducted. If that's reflective of some flaw in the polling method, we might see a tighter race in the other polls.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Biden has supporters?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Christosterone

It's kind of like watching the GOP debate.
Step 1: Who's the most fascist?
Step 2: Who's is the most proud to display their fascism to the American populace?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The only reason why Hillary is polling so high is simply name recognition. By time elections roll around Bernie will have closed the gap because his numbers just keep growing as time goes on.

<<   2 >>

join