It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British police no longer going to work 'the beat'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Its time that the citizens of the UK demand from their monarchs (let's be honest, they are the true policy makers still) the right to defend themselves with lethal force. this is exactly the reason the youth have become so rabid, they will get a payday for being defended against and they know there is no fear of being shot.

Even a revolver with 6 shots will have a pack of 8-10 criminals running scared into the night, because they don't want to be one of the six who's bodies connect with the slug.

But it needs to further, you need to demand your rifles with no capacity limits as well. Once the citizens fortify their neighborhoods and purge out the dumbest ones who think they are superman in black, suddenly people with manners will make a comeback.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist
First let me put you straight,no matter what anyone tells you. The monarchy in the Uk does not, I repaet does not have any power to change anything.
That said , I totally agree with you. The authorities took our weapons off us after WW2 and they do not want us armed for any reason. Yes, you WILL hear from people that we are allowed weapons but for sport( shotguns etc. and small arms) but compared to the population very few and far between.
The crunch will come if there is confrontation between the native population and those others not from the UK. The normal UK resident would not even know how to get a weapon never mind how to handle one. Yet "those others" come from countries that are steeped in owning using AKs and the like.
We are truely lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Its time that the citizens of the UK demand from their monarchs (let's be honest, they are the true policy makers still) the right to defend themselves with lethal force. this is exactly the reason the youth have become so rabid, they will get a payday for being defended against and they know there is no fear of being shot.

Even a revolver with 6 shots will have a pack of 8-10 criminals running scared into the night, because they don't want to be one of the six who's bodies connect with the slug.

But it needs to further, you need to demand your rifles with no capacity limits as well. Once the citizens fortify their neighborhoods and purge out the dumbest ones who think they are superman in black, suddenly people with manners will make a comeback.

You sir are what we would call here an idiot.

Take your gun toting ideals and shove them whereever they may fit and regardless of what you may think your silly ideals are simply that.

The very idea that arming idiots and allowing them to self police a comunity is even more absurd than suggesting that it be dealt with by the state.

Your ideals and opinions are laughable at best and if I were to voice my true opinions I would likley be bannned.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

You sir are what we would call here an idiot.

Take your gun toting ideals and shove them whereever they may fit and regardless of what you may think your silly ideals are simply that.

The very idea that arming idiots and allowing them to self police a comunity is even more absurd than suggesting that it be dealt with by the state.

Your ideals and opinions are laughable at best and if I were to voice my true opinions I would likley be bannned.

I really mean that by the way.

It is simply idiotic to suggest that.

edit on 31/10/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I've started several threads on this subject. Here's one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several black operations against the police were carried out in the eighties. Beanfield, Hillsborough, Orgreave etc. Study the evidence. Compare it to the media story. Is the media using the story as an emotional weapon against the traditional Office of Constable? There you have your answer. A dirty war has been running for decades. The aim is to replace peace keeping police with elite defending police.

These are the sort of brainwashed tools of the state who are being encouraged to create suitable conditions for a private police hell.

edit on 1 11 2015 by Kester because: change words

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Elect our own constables.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

In this area they used to patrol on bicycles. Then they started using motorised bikes and the naughty kids found they could get away with a lot more because they could hear them coming.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Out of touch because today's UK police are pretty well armed and recruited from some of the most unpleasant thugs you could get alongside a smattering of wannabe at the top graduates who proceed through the ranks far too quickly - which is often demonstrated by police decisions today. Then there are the genuine ones who want to help - but they pretty quickly get their 'perceived edges rubbed off'.

Sorry few if any British Bobbies in this country now and its a major shame.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
Oh dear, you were the lucky ones then because around here the police were given what we called Noddy bikes. These were motorbikes but were very quiet and you never heard them till they were on top of you.
Besides when I was a kid we knew the police and they knew us and if we were caught doing mischief we would get a clip round the ear and then they would report to our parents and we'd get another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join