It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Eminent and the Government's known for years

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
As Russia, China, North Korea, Islam, test our Resolve and our Security, Our Government for years have been researching and Developing WW3 scenarios on the Homeland. All these thing we have been worrying ourselves about, our gun rights, our Constitution are all Propaganda to take our minds away from the Eminent World War that's preparing to take place in the very near future.

Just take a look at all the Strange construction that has been built all over the country, the Strange railway prison turnstiles and Mountains of plastic grave tubs, along with the rumors of Internment camps and Homeland security Ammo buys.

While we are Freaking out about Domestics, they are preparing for the Big One.

This Great Battle with Islamic Terrorists and the Mass migration of Islam, The Posturing from Russia ,China, North Korea, Iran, it Seems to me as a strategic move by our Enemies as a distraction and a setup....But in truth we already understood their logistics and are preparing for a worst case Scenario.

WW3 is Upon us, That's really what all the fuss is about

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

It was planned about a 150 years ago. I don't have time to discuss it right now but I will come back to this thread after work.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I agree, this has all been in the works for some time. 30 or so years ago "Reaganomics" was introduced here in America and it has been slowly picking away at the middle and lower classes.

I'm working longer and probably harder than my father did in the late 80's and throughout the 90's, yet by my age (26) he already owned a house, a nice car, and was able to support a family of four and have nice things. I have to rent an apartment and drive an 17 year old car because I can't afford what he could afford even though I'm working longer and maybe even harder than he was.

The value of money is going down and the prices are going up, they have done it slowly where we wouldn't really notice it every now and then, but over time is has turned into what we have today, this is exactly how it was designed to work.

When the money runs dry, they will 'have theirs' and the majority will suffer because they have hoarded all of the money to themselves. This may be why the internment camps are being prepared, because they know the money is about to go dry and everyone will flock to them to be 'taken care of' with a guaranteed meal every day.
edit on 10/31/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I've thought that the developed world would end up in the same scenario as in the Mockingjay films.

All citizens living and working in compounded areas "for their own protection".

We are already capitalism slaves,the next step is to cage us properly....America has the space for it and would be the first.Just wait for some sort of blanket environmental threat,that's when it will start.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The Posturing from Russia ,China, North Korea, Iran, it Seems to me as a strategic move by our Enemies as a distraction and a setup

With the current Geo-political scenario I think that's all it is, political posturing. Another world war is inevitable but i highly doubt it will happen anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree, this has all been in the works for some time. 30 or so years ago "Reaganomics" was introduced here in America and it has been slowly picking away at the middle and lower classes.

I knew it! It's the Republicans fault! They are so bad! Let us give allegiance to the Democratic party! Lean forward!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I was giving a general exampe, it is not the only one. That is how those in power work, not just Republicans. I don't blame it on a particular party, I blame those who are behind both parties.
edit on 10/31/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
well either way. I just dont think there is any way for any of our enemies to get the jump on us anymore, it just is not possible. We have been watching from space for more than half a century now. Now that we have super computers and very HD imaging, the most subtle movement of armaments and base construction is recorded and monitored in real time 24/7. We like to speak of sheer numbers with China and their manpower, or Russia and their tanks. But we rule the air and sea. If our satellites picked up the possibility of a pre-emptive attack, we can literally kill any and all relevant logistical supply lines with our nearly infinite stockpile of munitions and missles.

Our robotic air force and now ground and naval forces are growing in numbers, responsiveness, and capability every single year. we can just pick away with drones for months and months on end in their own territory before we even have to sacrifice our actual human soldiers.

Nukes not even being a factor, if the Eastern powers decided to all just surprise attack America alone, I actually believe we can take on the challenge. I mean we are talking fully mobilized, every industry in the country has gone full military production WW2 style, mass production, we can pull it off, albeit with much sacrifice and loss of life. And that is us alone, we still have all of NATO behind our backs. That means the Turks WILL be on our side, as well as our allies in Japan, Korea and the Philippines, Australia.

I really dont think there will be another World War UNLESS some global event that cannot be mitigated by the actions of men changes the game. That is the only way a full fledged ww3 in the style of ww1 and 2 could happen again. Its too late, the globalists have already brought too much under their control.

Not only will America not fall, it cannot fall. We are become like Gods of history with our might, and the only way for us to disappear now is for the rest of mankind to go with us.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Can we all just not show up?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This isn't about politics or classes. In the event of a war where the country has been devastated like what was seen in ww2 Europe, Absolute Chaos will Ensue to the point the government will have no choice but to carry out mass Executions and Internment's in order to bring order.

Jade Helm, Catrina, and all these other test opportunities on major cities and the work in the middle east

All the missing money, all the stolen money , all the executive orders..."in the event Scenarios", media blackouts, stolen elections, fake presidents, hidden agendas, threats on the Constitution...ETC

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

As much as I hate to be that guy...
the word is "imminent".

"Eminent" means 'honoured' or 'respected'.

"IMMINENT" means "potentially about to happen at any moment".

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUMWW3 Eminent and the Government's known for years

So?
What's the worst that can happen that I need to get all worried and stressed?
The moment seems to be treating me beautifully!
What a slap in the face to ignore it while fantasizing one that doesn't exist but in my imagination!?
If all Hell breaks loose tomorrow, so what??
Some live, many (need to) die.
Consider it like a cleaning of the gene-pool.
Some get skimmed, others do not, only to get 'skimmed' later...

Everyone dies at a certain moment, and there is not anything that can be done to change that moment.
Might as well live in the Here! Now! in the meantime, being Grateful for our Blessings.
If you "want to change the world", "be the change that you want to see!"

Maybe I should start hoarding hot dawgs?
Nah... *__-

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly." --Richard Bach

edit on 31-10-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24

As much as I hate to be that guy...
the word is "imminent".

"Eminent" means 'honoured' or 'respected'.

"IMMINENT" means "potentially about to happen at any moment".

I thought about it, but, I'm just glad that 'you' were 'that guy'! *__-

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

There can never be another world war while the superpowers and other states have a nuclear deterrent.

To fire a missile means that you have put yourself in a bunker with no real chance of survival in the long term. The nuclear deterrent has kept this from happening. It is M.A.D, but very effective. It is like they are holding a razor to one another's throats.

It is just more of the same. Civil wars and regime changes are certainly likely to continue. My hope is that slowly the whole world comes together and in the finish then we will all be on the same side. There is a good side to this new order of the ages, too. I will not trust it until Christ is ruling with an iron rod from Mount Zion. Then I will be happy, lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I'd have a hard time distinguishing between China take-over of the US and a Hillary or Sanders win at the election.

We live, we die. Always hoping that we will live a long life. But cowards, slime, amoral, weak simpletons currently lead many nations, including the US. So take advantage of the calm, make peace with your god(s) if that is your thing, and welcome the end of the world.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Meanwhile, in the Middle East, WW3 has been going on for the past 26 years.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm working longer and probably harder than my father did in the late 80's and throughout the 90's, yet by my age (26) he already owned a house, a nice car, and was able to support a family of four and have nice things. I have to rent an apartment and drive an 17 year old car because I can't afford what he could afford even though I'm working longer and maybe even harder than he was.

And you seriously don't think your dad benefited from Reaganomics, while you are suffering the ridiculous policies of today? If I were you, that would make me reconsider that last paragraph and look into it more.

Also, I hope you aren't trying to get by on a liberal arts degree either.

On Topic:

I dunno if its WW3 or the end of days, all I can know is get ready for a show. I will say this though and I've said it before, If someone can change the status-quot to their benefit, why wouldn't they? That applies to all the players..

edit on 31-10-2015 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Not only will America not fall, it cannot fall. We are become like Gods of history with our might, and the only way for us to disappear now is for the rest of mankind to go with us.

I'm sure Rome felt the same way.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If they take our guns before or during an attack by Russia, China or whomever, than they want us to loose. If Americans remain armed during a foreign invasion of America, to that I say LOL. There are not enough bunker busters in the world to get at every entrenched and armed American.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Brad, meet Mr. Hammer.. Nailed it. I did provide a 'Star' although I can detect a direct link via Your Sahasrara.

Death is NOT at the end of Our lives. Death is current. It is now.
Death comes in the passing of thought, in the dissolution of 'Self'. Death is the very essence of Life, it is no different than Life. There is no place that You can find, no point, no view that is not dying the moment You find it.
There is no birth that does not contain death as its expression.
There is no death which does not bring about the new.
Do We live to cling to what is dying, or nurture what is new?
In the moment We die, in each moment We die, what is new waiting to express?
From the vantage of Life, which is continuos, uninterrupted by the flow of form coming into being and passing away, there is no "death". There is only Life which is the timeless expression of its own innate nature.
When our view is from the vantage of that timeless expression, We, too, are timeless, immortal. We have died in that view.
We are no longer separate.

namaste

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join