It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Justice Warrior Contacts The Employer Of Her Youtube Foe To Get Him Fired. It Backfires!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In my experience it's wise to be careful about ANY strident politics if you own a business; engaging in some kind of youtube flamewar like this is a far worse mistake.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Anyone who self-identifies as a "Social Justice Warrior" is going to be a scumbag. I don't really need to know more about her.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm still laughing. See, what she thought she'd do was what those who pull the race card do when it doesn't apply... Shut down the discussion completely with an automatic win.

She picked the wrong one it seems and that is just hilarious.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And the lesson of the day is "mind your own and business",too bad this woman will likely not learn...

She mounted one hell of an attack she most certainly deserves the negative reaction.....

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
That was an unbelievably vicious and stupid stunt she pulled. Facepalm memes aren't even enough to convey the epicness of this massive fail.

Life lesson: Pick your battles wisely and don't be an ass. It's as simple as that.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i find it how these "equal" rights feminist get all pissed when they discuss men issue...
"discuss men suicide rate = hating women.."
if normal feminist stop allowing this crap to go on the longer the feminist will last, if not, this modern feminism hypocrisy cult will see it being short lived.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm still laughing. See, what she thought she'd do was what those who pull the race card do when it doesn't apply... Shut down the discussion completely with an automatic win.

She picked the wrong one it seems and that is just hilarious.

Speaking of laughing man....

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

They really dont like being exposed, so they try and defame your character. I'm actually going through something similar only on a personal level. However, when you have the truth and people who have common sense, if you are wrong you are wrong.And 2 + 2 is NOT 5, it is 4.

The reason the feminist did this move against him through feds etc, is because of the U.N talk weeks ago.

Thankfully, people are still able to think for themselves and draw their own conclusions through logic.

My ex defamed my character, she is now a feminist/narcissist. I exposed her by showing people visual proof of her words, and she used the same tactic these feminists use.

Guys, I hate to say it, but the real war is common sense vs insanity.

Edit: Btw common sense is not that common. At least not anymore.
edit on th2015000000Fridayth000000Fri, 30 Oct 2015 20:39:51 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 30 Oct 2015 20:39:51 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
She needs to get back in the kitchen and make someone a sammich .

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Some people are so arrogantly stupid that they engage themselves in a war with someone without ever examining their own weaknesses to see where they are most vulnerable before attacking and are shocked when somebody has the audacity to hit back.
These are lessons you learn when you are about 5 years old and it makes me wonder if this idiot has ever had life experience or so wrapped up in her own self importance that she forgot them.

And is it me or does it seem nowadays the biggest arrogant self righteous moronic bafoons imaginable are these so called social justice warriors?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This has now potentially become a bit of a bigger issue.

It turns out that all is not what it seems and that the woman involved may not be the as contrite as she is claiming.

The husband has posted a sob story video asking for $25,000 through a Fund anything campaign. www.youtube.com...

She and her husband have now gone to their local news station which has aired a very favourable and polarised report which is in the OP's post.

It now appears that they have a court judgement against them for almost exactly $25,000 and that their business had already filed for bankruptcy. www.youtube.com...

Should be interesting to see what happens.

edit on 30/10/15 by Jc333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/10/15 by Jc333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Yeah, the "Get them fired" is a play that seems to becoming more and more common with 3rd wave feminism. I literally had the same thing (not to the extent Thunderf00t had.. police, letters, etc) happen to me because I told a feminist "friend" that women have entitlements in society too. She got mad at my examples, told me to shut up, and i told her to find other people to give her rides if she won't listen to my opinion. A few days later saw something relevant to the conversation, texted it to her, and she called my employer to accuse me of harassment - demanding that she be called back and updated on the disciplinary actions. Thankfully my boss looked at my phone, then said "Wow, never talk to her again."

Adria Richard got a few people fired for making dirty jokes at an IT convention (then was fired herself.)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What a frigging dumbass. I'll bet her husband/boss knew nothing about her plans. Now she has jeopardized HIS livelihood too. I'd be very tempted to fire her for it, "Vice President" (wife) or not.

ETA I'm gonna just guess and say the FBI is laughing their asses off at this woman's self-inflicted "cyber-terrorism" issues. As they should.
edit on 30-10-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Jenny Keller went over the line when she tried to get a man fired for his YouTube channel expressing his opinion. The retaliation was karma.

Also, I went to a liberal arts college with a lot of feminist extremists and they would get me in trouble with the administration for things that I didn't do because they didn't like my (what I consider to be) moderate views.

Feminist extremists are not nice people, they are bitter and dangerous and full of hate - and they will lash out at people even if they mean well.

One more thing - the first article quoted in the O.P. was written in a very biased manner, it reminds me of the BBC article written about TrueBrit (who was accused of discriminating against a gay man with hand gestures he claims he never made).
edit on 31amSat, 31 Oct 2015 01:25:19 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Stupid woman got what she deserved. If she was spiteful enough to get a complete stranger, who has done no harm to her, arrested and fired then nobody should feel sorry for her. And if she was dumb enough to reveal her identity then that's her problem. And.... I can't begin to imagine why she thought it was a good idea to say to the entire internet "you can't touch me". There is always someone out there who will take up the challenge. She made her bed, now she has to sleep in it.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What she and her husband did was despicable. No question.

When the same things are done to them in return, however, and worse ... that's laudable?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
What she and her husband did was despicable. No question.

You mean her. Not her husband. There is no indication that he even knew about this until it backfired in his wife's face.

When the same things are done to them in return, however, and worse ... that's laudable?

Worse? Laughable. She had the exact same thing done to her as what she tried to do to him...no more, no less.

And, yes, it is laudable that an innocent person has the ability to defend themselves from stupid in this manner.
edit on 31-10-2015 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i bet her old man is one of them namby pamby's that lets his old run around and sleep with any one she wants, while he stay's home.

that's why his let his business get involved and now is bankrupt.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Thanks for the technical correction.

Your last is not the question I asked. I have no issue with the gentleman who was inappropriately attacked defending his life and his livlihood.

My question is: if the outcome of her intentions was wrong (and it was) how is an identical outcome happening to her ... right?

Aren't the actions despicable in both cases?
edit on 11Sat, 31 Oct 2015 11:44:41 -050015p1120151066 by Gryphon66 because: added the

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i bet her old man is one of them namby pamby's that lets his old run around and sleep with any one she wants, while he stay's home.

that's why his let his business get involved and now is bankrupt.

I'll ask just for the sake of the conversation ... is there any chance this comment is satire?

If not, what would the couple's sexual habits have to do with ... well, anything?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join